Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32460 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

The idea of the project is clear to me, but apart from the main idea, I do not like how white paper and road map is made up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

Membrana is the security of digital assets. This trust is without risks for all contractors, and the security guarantee for investors and traders is achieved through a unique algorithm of the platform and blockchain technology. Thanks to the project, I will be able to choose a new business partner! I'm really looking forward to testing your platform!

Seems quite a different kind of concept because Membrana is the solution to problems of trust management which I think can be a big help between the two parties. And also there is no minimum amount of entry for investors to invest in this project and this will probably can earn more support from small investors.
It's strange that you made a remark to me, because I had read and translated the definition of the Membrana project from the official site. Therefore, my statement is absolutely correct. You can go to the site and check the correctness of the definition.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

I cannot fully trust a project whose team does not inspire confidence in me. Why?no information on their experience
if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.
Arvilaine, we don't go in ICO, we'll do airdrop later.
in 15th May we'll start KYC for our Global Traders Competition.
Beta-version will be at 7th May.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.
Yes, KYC required for all participates. Waiting for you!

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

if you have questions about the experience of the development team, I think it would be more appropriate to ask them about it directly. Try using the Telegram group of this project and ask your question there.

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

Hi, I understand your concern mate, but if you have clarification and questions regarding the team members and the project they have telegram and team members are actively answering concerns in the project. Aside from that I also notice Membrana  account answering and posted some projects update in this thread I think it would be nice if you send messages regarding your questions.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

Why won't you research more about the team and the project? Maybe you can find some important information about them in the surface. As for me the project is really great.

Maybe he wants a direct answer regarding his concerns. I hope dev will take time to answer this questions as this can help to boost the trust in their project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

The project is truly impressive but I think I will wait for the others to invest first and read thier feedback first.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:35:43 AM

The project is truly impressive but I think I will wait for the others to invest first and read thier feedback first.

But early investors really gets high profit compared to late investors. Anyway, I am hoping that membrana will get more serious investors and also more active community members.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

How am I going to participate in this project? Are there still an ongoing ICO? I think this is a good project to invest since you already have the platform although is it just in the Alpha, I like the demo as well.

Is it required for investors to do KYC and what countries will be prohibited to join your crowdselling event.

I did not get yet, which countries are going to be restricted from the KYC Procedure. I guess as usual USA and China? May be also some southeast asian countries also?

This is great KYC is also make the project be more secured and the purpose also of it is to collect data for the members which will be the references if the product will be launched.

The schedule for KYC verification is near to come. I am hoping that many investors will going to participate in the competition. I will look forward to see more updates about this very soon.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

Hi, I understand your concern mate, but if you have clarification and questions regarding the team members and the project they have telegram and team members are actively answering concerns in the project. Aside from that I also notice Membrana  account answering and posted some projects update in this thread I think it would be nice if you send messages regarding your questions.
Furthermore. The team Membrana are having an event in asian countries where they will bring this platform to promote in there and possibly meet and accumulate potentials investors to help for the betterment of this project. Hopefully, they will have a good results and gain positive feedbacks from the people of Asia.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Membrana is the security of digital assets. This trust is without risks for all contractors, and the security guarantee for investors and traders is achieved through a unique algorithm of the platform and blockchain technology. Thanks to the project, I will be able to choose a new business partner! I'm really looking forward to testing your platform!

Seems quite a different kind of concept because Membrana is the solution to problems of trust management which I think can be a big help between the two parties. And also there is no minimum amount of entry for investors to invest in this project and this will probably can earn more support from small investors.
It's strange that you made a remark to me, because I had read and translated the definition of the Membrana project from the official site. Therefore, my statement is absolutely correct. You can go to the site and check the correctness of the definition.

I am not making any remarks with what you understand about the project. My idea was being created also through the information given by the site. I am just trying to add more about the details of the project. Do you think I am not surfing their site? Well, you can look at their FAQ to know more answers about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Well pretty sure the team is planning some uniques promotional advertisement from social media site like on facebook, twitter, medium, Reddit, Because social media site is the hangout of crypto endorser as well as investors too.

yes, you are right, we are preparing to promote Global Traders Competitions in some days.

Well if the team will make it up then thats a really good thing for this project, especially the social media advertisement. I know that almost all people here are aware that the different social media sites are a great powerful tool thing used in advertising. Then, I will be looking forward for this project to succeed.

thanks for your opinion! That's good, that you thought the same like our planning.

Thanks for the reference to your group, I looked for long ago that place where it is possible to get news about the project instantly. I have entered and will monitor development of the project.

we are glad you to welcome Wink our community managers can help you, if you'll have any questions about platform.

sorry to read that, but you can go to our site and on a first page, you can see all people from our team, with their LinkedIn pages, or read Whitepaper about us  Wink

The schedule for KYC verification is near to come. I am hoping that many investors will going to participate in the competition. I will look forward to see more updates about this very soon.

we waiting KYC so much too!!  Grin

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Well pretty sure the team is planning some uniques promotional advertisement from social media site like on facebook, twitter, medium, Reddit, Because social media site is the hangout of crypto endorser as well as investors too.

yes, you are right, we are preparing to promote Global Traders Competitions in some days.

Well if the team will make it up then thats a really good thing for this project, especially the social media advertisement. I know that almost all people here are aware that the different social media sites are a great powerful tool thing used in advertising. Then, I will be looking forward for this project to succeed.

thanks for your opinion! That's good, that you thought the same like our planning.

Thanks for the reference to your group, I looked for long ago that place where it is possible to get news about the project instantly. I have entered and will monitor development of the project.

we are glad you to welcome Wink our community managers can help you, if you'll have any questions about platform.

sorry to read that, but you can go to our site and on a first page, you can see all people from our team, with their LinkedIn pages, or read Whitepaper about us  Wink

we waiting KYC so much too!!  Grin

The good aspect about this project is that they have good Devs monitoring the thread. I'm hoping that investors will see the effort placed by the developers to establish the platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

]

Sweet! I don't mind doing the KYC as long as the amount of airdrop is really worth it. Since there are no ICO, does that mean you have already made Private sales?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:15:21 PM

For a project that wants to look seriously, you need to specify in more detail information about yourself and the objectives of the project
Join our Telegram chat, and subscribe in email form on the website  Wink
you will have more new information faster, than here!
This is really incredible for us to experience the official telegram channel where we can easily gain the solutions for all our questions, this decision implementation is a great responsibility which you taken makes us feel an added value.

The official telegrams are usually a shitfest of spam, bots, scams, non english chats and the endless madness of the same questions over and over again
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:15:53 PM

I think this project is very potential developers, because they took davolno for not an easy idea.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

But early investors really gets high profit compared to late investors. Anyway, I am hoping that membrana will get more serious investors and also more active community members.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. Early investors will definitely earn huge amount of profit than late investors. But that doesn't mean late investors will not earn huge amount of profit they will also earn but little bit as compare to early investors.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

yes of course I really believe in this project, this project has a very good concept. this project will be successful and provide benefits for us all, hopefully everything can be achieved

Exactly, as time goes by this project really make sense to the crypto currency community. I appreciate the concepts and platforms that was introduce on this MEMBRANA Project. Hopefully the team will strive for a great and better success on this project.
Thats right, with time the significance of the project will increase and people will actually appreciate the project. Tranparency is a huge drawback nowadays and i hope membrana restores it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: