Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Well, now I am glad because of the good news regarding the Membrana project brought to us. They are now been in partnership with the Zeus Exchange and that says that this will really benefit the whole world. I will be looking forward for this project to make this word into reality. I believe in this promising project, and I am sure there are many people too, so goodluck to the Membrana team.
You're right mate. They have already partnered with Zeus Exchange which they have many plans about the project. I also hoping that the project will give us good credit and will be successful.
So far the team really did what's best for the platform. I hope that having partnership with Zeus Exchange will be a good way to have a better outcome in the near future. Even if the two are just under development, still they have what it takes to be a good kind of investments here in bitcoin world.

Having a good partnership will surely help both each other to fulfill all their plans. So that it will not be hard for them to continue what they have started. I just hope that the partnership can really become a big help for them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

I have a question for the team, how are you going to promote the project on the Internet? I do not see a plan for promotion. How do users find out about your project?

I guess the team is conducting bounty programs privately (?) or are they just planning how to promote the platform into social media.

No, Membrana will not conduct an ICO instead tokens will be sold through digital IPO and they also wanted to have some airdrops and what we should do right now is to wait for further announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Membrana is very thoughtful to us because through thier platform we could analys the trends of our digital assets for a minimal fee.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

I did not see the company's bounty from the team and of course this is her business, but there are no translations even for the main languages, even for Russian. How does the developer think to bring information to people?
There are various managers assigned to deal with the advertising activities and there was huge groups of people who are actively engaging, teams are even identifying the right translators and even they need time to validate and get the necessary approvals before publishing.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Well, now I am glad because of the good news regarding the Membrana project brought to us. They are now been in partnership with the Zeus Exchange and that says that this will really benefit the whole world. I will be looking forward for this project to make this word into reality. I believe in this promising project, and I am sure there are many people too, so goodluck to the Membrana team.

Zeus exchange still new just like Membrana and I don't know why the team choose these kind of exchange. Well, the advantage is that both seems to have a good concept which offers more benefits to their clients.

They choose Zeus exchange because the exchange is also new and they want to be the pioneer platform to be listed on that exchange. I agree on your point, both platform can benefit with each other.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
This project indeed is a trust management of digital assets so i think that there will be hardly any trust issues with the developers but they would indeed have much more profits ahead and also they would get a good amount of investors.
I'm of the same opinion as you are about the developers, but it seems to me that they still need to be sociable and answer questions.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

I like the team's approach to the issue of trading. Exactly how they propose to solve the main issues impresses me

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

The team should make great efforts to take a worthy place among the already existing projects of such a plan
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

The team should make great efforts to take a worthy place among the already existing projects of such a plan
Hi there! Where you found projects, like that?  Wink

Zeus exchange still new just like Membrana and I don't know why the team choose these kind of exchange. Well, the advantage is that both seems to have a good concept which offers more benefits to their clients.

They choose Zeus exchange because the exchange is also new and they want to be the pioneer platform to be listed on that exchange. I agree on your point, both platform can benefit with each other.

We are partners, you couldn't trade on Zeus via Membrana

Membrana is very thoughtful to us because through thier platform we could analys the trends of our digital assets for a minimal fee.

Thank you! We are glad, that you know, why are we working so hard  Smiley

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Choosing an exchange which is reputed and have a more frequency of transactions and Membrana listing on such exchange will grab the attention of all the crypto participants.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

the team must prepare a thoroughly mature plan for this project to be acknowledged as well as existing projects.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

You're right mate. They have already partnered with Zeus Exchange which they have many plans about the project. I also hoping that the project will give us good credit and will be successful.
So far the team really did what's best for the platform. I hope that having partnership with Zeus Exchange will be a good way to have a better outcome in the near future. Even if the two are just under development, still they have what it takes to be a good kind of investments here in bitcoin world.

Having a good partnership will surely help both each other to fulfill all their plans. So that it will not be hard for them to continue what they have started. I just hope that the partnership can really become a big help for them.
Yes, having a partnership with Zeus Exchange will become the very helpful decision towards the project's success. Due to this partnership, many investors will come forward to make an investment here. hopefully, they will succeed soon.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Yes, having a partnership with Zeus Exchange will become the very helpful decision towards the project's success. Due to this partnership, many investors will come forward to make an investment here. hopefully, they will succeed soon.
This also adding a positive sign for Memberana now as we are observing the project White papers they seems very promising with their objectives and all the decisions they have emerged.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

The developers have a very bold approach, because the idea is very rare and it will not be very easy to justify it, but I believe.
Even i believe Membrana and think that it could really have huge success ahead and also it is heavily getting a huge amount of investors to the project so indeed this project is going t orock ahead.
This project indeed is a trust management of digital assets so i think that there will be hardly any trust issues with the developers but they would indeed have much more profits ahead and also they would get a good amount of investors.
I'm of the same opinion as you are about the developers, but it seems to me that they still need to be sociable and answer questions.
Ah maybe they are too busy or just not heading here but either way is best they just let someone handle the thread here maybe get back to the quires here

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

A very important nuance is that the team and the project must be completely transparent. When users and investors know everything about the team, that they are honest and decent citizens, then there is a very big misunderstanding that the company will have success.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:54 PM

Ah maybe they are too busy or just not heading here but either way is best they just let someone handle the thread here maybe get back to the quires here
Well I'm sure they must be working on the platform and that is why this is happening. Hopefully sort out this soon and solve users queries and be a little more active.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

Well I'm sure they must be working on the platform and that is why this is happening. Hopefully sort out this soon and solve users queries and be a little more active.
We should give them some time to manage everything, i hope they appoint someone to handle the thread or be active on telegram as interaction really shows the teams interest in their users.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:18:34 PM

We should give them some time to manage everything, i hope they appoint someone to handle the thread or be active on telegram as interaction really shows the teams interest in their users.
interaction with the investors is much vital for any project because that really helps the project to have some really intresting profits ahead and also i think that the investor only invests into the project which seems to be active.
cabrakaned

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:42:12 PM

interaction with the investors is much vital for any project because that really helps the project to have some really intresting profits ahead and also i think that the investor only invests into the project which seems to be active.
This project has a good interaction with the investors and also the investors feels safe here so it really becomes much important for the project to maintain their reputation and trust level for some intresting profits ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

This project has a good interaction with the investors and also the investors feels safe here so it really becomes much important for the project to maintain their reputation and trust level for some intresting profits ahead.
This project is based on the trust management and digital assets so for sure there can hardly be any trust issues and as a investorn i can always be much close to this project because it can really be profitable ahead.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: