Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] HOT IEO !!! MEMBRANA - TRUST AND ASSET MANAGEMENT OF DIGITAL ASSETS  (Read 32462 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:24:49 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Beta version 0.1 of Membrana platform is released!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

Pretty interesting, I am sure with this beta version more people will be curious to try to access the platform. The team did good and they really help their clients to totally make the platform to be more understandable.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
We are already testing it in private mode, which means that very soon it will go live and you will have access to new features!
Stay tuned!

Nice, it's good to know that the team membrana is doing their best to improve this project. I am excited now what will be the outcome of membrana platform beta version 0.1

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Good platform for holding our asset. Active and responsive team, good community, huge supporter - How much of member join Membrana?
I just checked thier telegram channel and they currently have 1658 members. I suggest you join that channel too so that you can get new updates.
In their telegram group, you will get many information about project especially updates and their plan. Also the members are very active.

I see, so I better join the telegram group to be able to know more new updates about the project. But it will be much appreciated if the team will be more active here too.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Pretty interesting, I am sure with this beta version more people will be curious to try to access the platform. The team did good and they really help their clients to totally make the platform to be more understandable.

Good thing to know that the team Membrana had already beta version which will give an idea to all investors on how the platform looks like. And if the live will be available soon, it can surely increased the possibility of this project to succeed as more investors will keep coming and try to earned more knowledge on how this project can be a profitable kind.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Good thing to know that the team Membrana had already beta version which will give an idea to all investors on how the platform looks like. And if the live will be available soon, it can surely increased the possibility of this project to succeed as more investors will keep coming and try to earned more knowledge on how this project can be a profitable kind.
The more successful the team develops, the more investors will see their progress. This positive signal
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

This is a good progress on the part of the developers behind this project.  I think this project have a great potential for a huge return although it doesn't have a hype. Doing good in the progress will attract more supporters in the process.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

This is a good progress on the part of the developers behind this project.  I think this project have a great potential for a huge return although it doesn't have a hype. Doing good in the progress will attract more supporters in the process.

You are right, even if the project is not very popular now, making this kind of announcement will surely give them more chance on becoming popular and attracting more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:54:29 AM

Good platform for holding our asset. Active and responsive team, good community, huge supporter - How much of member join Membrana?
I just checked thier telegram channel and they currently have 1658 members. I suggest you join that channel too so that you can get new updates.
In their telegram group, you will get many information about project especially updates and their plan. Also the members are very active.

I see, so I better join the telegram group to be able to know more new updates about the project. But it will be much appreciated if the team will be more active here too.
The team is much active here too and i find the project really intresting and it can also bring some exciting profits to us soon. This project looks much potential and can have huge profits as compared to other such projects.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

I don't know anything about that, only the developer can see how much members have joined membrana project, I wish they will answer it shortly.
how to become

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

The Membrana demo looks great, i love this project!  Smiley
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

I don't know anything about that, only the developer can see how much members have joined membrana project, I wish they will answer it shortly.
Huge community has joined membrane untill now and i guess that more is on its way. Still we would love for a update from the developers and i guess that everything goes on much privately.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:16:21 PM

The Membrana demo looks great, i love this project!  Smiley

It's good to know mate that you have positive impression towards the project. Have you invested yet on the platform?
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

maybe I think a lot of people who join in this project because Membrana looks good and promising. if this project has a lot of support then surely many people are joining the Membrana project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

maybe I think a lot of people who join in this project because Membrana looks good and promising. if this project has a lot of support then surely many people are joining the Membrana project.

Well, as you noticed the team are doing their best to have more people to support the project. This is a good sign that the project is really on its way to have more progress in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Membrana.io (OP)

Activity: 217

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Merited by Dogmygod (1)

Right now!
Our COO Jerry Gerasimov presents the Membrana trust management platform at Fintech O2O
Global Summit 2018
!
Follow the news!

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Right now!
Our COO Jerry Gerasimov presents the Membrana trust management platform at Fintech O2O
Global Summit 2018
!
Follow the news!
Excellent news, now the project I have evolved dramatically forward, the community has got for couple of days two excellent news at once, the project actively develops, we wait for details from a meeting.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

Agree, the team members are actively answering in telegram and its very good to know that. We can feel confident because we can see and sense the sincerity of the team members that are sharing their ideas and address all the questions and inquiries of all the people that interested in the project.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

The team is much active here too and i find the project really intresting and it can also bring some exciting profits to us soon. This project looks much potential and can have huge profits as compared to other such projects.
Yes I agree, the project has a lot of potential and can be beneficial to investors, the team should continue being active on every platform they can as that will help attract more users and investors
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

Right now!
Global Summit 2018
!
Follow the news!
Excellent news, now the project I have evolved dramatically forward, the community has got for couple of days two excellent news at once, the project actively develops, we wait for details from a meeting.
we are glad to know that the project developers are actively participating in various events and summits. I'm wondering where can I watch the video of this Fintech 020 summit?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:36 PM

BREAKING NEWS:

Yes, we did it!
Stay tuned!

Sumptuously! I'll wait online, I also want to test it and see this update. I see that the team is working with a huge effort, that would quickly launch the project! It shows well that the team is trying! I wish you to find more investors!
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: