Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡🚀⚡PRE-ANN: XBrick - World-class crypto currency exchange ⚡🚀⚡  (Read 3169 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.
It is good they will be gathering and will be coordinating with companies with credibilities. Experience is still an important factor in improving into a better service. Imagine if XBrick will be perfoming transactions better than all the leading exchanges right now, no doubt traders and crypto holders will choose XBrick as their trading platform. Word of mouth is also one good factor to spread the news. If one client got a good experience with the platform, he will tell it to others as well so there will be more and more users in the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.
It is good they will be gathering and will be coordinating with companies with credibilities. Experience is still an important factor in improving into a better service. Imagine if XBrick will be perfoming transactions better than all the leading exchanges right now, no doubt traders and crypto holders will choose XBrick as their trading platform. Word of mouth is also one good factor to spread the news. If one client got a good experience with the platform, he will tell it to others as well so there will be more and more users in the platform.
Like me fir example. I dont usually hang out on exchanges to watch for my token’s price, usually i just ask my peers and ask for their opinions, where they’ve trading lately and which exchange is giving a more higher price.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

Like me fir example. I dont usually hang out on exchanges to watch for my token’s price, usually i just ask my peers and ask for their opinions, where they’ve trading lately and which exchange is giving a more higher price.
Busy people do not always hang up in exchanges though from time to time i visit 3-4 of them not always every but often to check on my held tokens. But if a friend will tip me about a certain exchange about a better price i wil go there right away. With XBrick if this will be working better than the rest i will for sure choose to hang out on this exchange.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.
Busy people do not always hang up in exchanges though from time to time i visit 3-4 of them not always every but often to check on my held tokens. But if a friend will tip me about a certain exchange about a better price i wil go there right away. With XBrick if this will be working better than the rest i will for sure choose to hang out on this exchange.
It doesnt always work like that. Most of the time big exchanges are more preferred by more crypto holders since they are more reliable and trusted. They trade more tokens too and being chosen by more ICOs because of their name.
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

To form an easy and accessible Global Consolidated Order Book (GCOB) they will be partnering with LiquidAlpha    who are seasoned traders and developers. Meaning LiquidAlpha has been proven, tested and experienced in this matter.
It doesnt always work like that. Most of the time big exchanges are more preferred by more crypto holders since they are more reliable and trusted. They trade more tokens too and being chosen by more ICOs because of their name.
You bet, safety is the most basis in choosing which platform to trade your valuable tokens in. Big exchanges once been stained by eventhough one time failure or hacking and delays or service failures, people will be afraid to use the platform. They will be cautious, they dont want it to happen exactly on their own transactions in the platform.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Happy to know that Xbrick takes careful considerations in future regulations and has prepared for the possible KYC requirement. It is a relief to  know that new users of Xbrick won't have to wait for such along time to get their accounts verified as Xbrick will run a real time verification online and the  entire registration and verifcation process could be completed in as little as 5 minutes.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

Xbrick will bring Wall Street standard order types to crypto-currency market, they will introduce different order types for users such as Time-Weighted Average Price (TWAP), Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) and Iceberg order types for our users. It is said that integrating automation with these advanced order types will save user execution time while minimized market impact to obtain the best fill.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

Another exchange appears in this industry. In fact, there are lot of ico exchange project that has been arise in cryptoworld. Now the question is

how this xbrick can cope up or surpass other exchange platform? Because according to your whitepaper " To facilitate trading on the XBrick

platform, we are creating the XBrick Coin (XBC), which will be distributed through a token sale. XBC will only be distributed to registered

users of the XBrick platform and will provide holders of the token a 50% discount on the trading fees associated with use of the platform when

XBC is utilized to pay those trading fees?
How true it is? Huh
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

A good start to have, this will make more people to come on their platform and build volume of orders.
Buy support is one of the best to have and will make any exchange a better to have.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

From what I understand, they already have the framework of the exchange done (as I signed up). They did that with existing funds, and token sale will be coming soon. Looking forward to more info regarding the features and the token Smiley

I think you are totally right about that. Transferring a small amount to try something new like Xbrick exchange is a good idea to ensure it's legitimacy and to explore others perks and services being offered here.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

XBrick equates to Deep Trading Concepts.

As far as trying to fathom the preliminary whitepaper of XBrick, the exchange/trading concept is really deep for my self-acquired trading knowledge, could someone please put me in the right direction here.

Will really appreciate them much.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

From what I understand, they already have the framework of the exchange done (as I signed up). They did that with existing funds, and token sale will be coming soon. Looking forward to more info regarding the features and the token Smiley

I think you are totally right about that. Transferring a small amount to try something new like Xbrick exchange is a good idea to ensure it's legitimacy and to explore others perks and services being offered here.

But most of the time those exchange platform that allowing to transfer with a small amount those coins listed was a a piece of shit coins, like in

coinexchange, yobit, and others if I am not mistaken. I guess xbrick won't be like them at all.

what we can expect with them will list BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and other big coins in the market.
but as for the other alternative coins we can't expect anything until they launch the website.
what ever the coin or token is, they will be no shitcoins if there will be a good buy support and volume.
widecash

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

Interested exchange.
elycoinz

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

As far as trying to fathom the preliminary whitepaper of XBrick, the exchange/trading concept is really deep for my self-acquired trading knowledge, could someone please put me in the right direction here.

Let's ask Leafer Zhao (the CEO) and Stuart Gray (the Team Advisor) to light the path (if that is possible).

Tried lurking within the whitepaper and i couldn't really grasp much ... but i'm gonna try harder.  Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

Perhaps a little nudge here and there trying to understand more will help many of us.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!
jackbit

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Interested exchange.

Hi widecash! Maybe you meant "Interesting Exchange"?

And indeed, XBrick is interesting ... why? Imagine with all the existing crypto exchanges around, how could be XBrick be set apart from the rest? That's your first point of interest.
elycoinz

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Just like you i'm still trying to understand hard the concept of "Global Consolidated Order Book" XBrick sports.

seems they are going to have a larger platform, this is not just about trading after all.
i think they are aiming for a sports betting site also!
If this happened Xbrick will be a big thing then.
token holders are not just having it for trading or fees, they will also use the token for betting.

i am not 100% sure of this! just thoughts!

Betting? Really?

Man, i really have to read through the whitepaper thoroughly and try to find this concept of betting within XBrick.  Not to blow your bubbles dude, but i really don't think betting is one of their goals, yet again, let me read through the whitepaper to make sure i'm not wrong.

Can you quote me where XBrick stated the betting part?

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Xbrick.io is an exchange platform right? What is their difference between other Exchange platform out there? Do they have a beta site so we can see and know how smooth the ui that their project has.

Quoted from Whitepaper:
"The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well. XBrick users can choose to activate the pricing protection function which will warn every time an order when an unusual price is submitted. This function provides protection for losses due to pricing typos, which have been common on almost all crypto exchanges. XBrick is developing other user-friendly features for its users."

But we wont know how friendly user the interface as long as they dont launch an alpha or beta exchange site.
With these features of Xbrick, how I will convince to put my investment? What are the difference of this exchange to other exchanges? A lot of exchanges have various features. Most of the time, they compare it to other exchanges such Binance, Bittrex or Poloniex where they show why they will be the chosen one.
Reading the wp, their main difference would be once they launch GCOB and DLPE. They have the potential to be at the top in case they are able to deliver their  vision being secure and fast with the best prices.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Well what do you expect from a platform that can process 2 Million orders per second. I am not familiar with trading and when I was reading the whitepaper of this project I find myself not so familiar with the terms. I had to read a few more times before I get to understand the project. What I know is that its fast, safe and its a world class crypto currency exchange.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

XBrick has pioneered an advanced anti-money laundering ID verification system to prepare for potential regulations. XBrick put significant effort into ensuring our ‘know your client’ process complies with all existing legal requirements that's why this exchange is a world class crypto currency exchange.

What i love about the concept of this exchange XBrick’s trading system has been developed inhouse by its own team. The trading system has three types of trading orders: limit orders, stop orders and batch orders which is good for traders. On some exchanges, stop orders can be used only to chase bull markets but XBrick’s stop orders allow traders to go bottom fishing as well.
Wow! so they have a stop orders and limit orders this exchange could be the next Bittrex. Binance don't have this thing. If this project is successful it will be feature in social media network and blogs. But according to their whitepaper they have a 5 star ratings which is highliy recommended.

Diversity in the trading orders is good. They really have an advantage with the stop order having the use for both bull markets and bottom fishing. IT makes it more convenient and easier to make profit off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: