Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google to BAN crypto advertising-includes Youtube  (Read 758 times)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

time for decentralised search engines

that no one will use? Grin

duckduckgo really can't compare with google, for example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:10 AM

Was not such a news a few months ago? I remember seeing the news that advertising was previously prohibited. I think so old new was about just Facebook advertisements  Huh

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

War on crypto
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

If even Google started banning advertising in ICO, I think there would be a similar ban on twitter.
That could lead to a shortage of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market, and the bear market continues.

atlantis123

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:43:11 AM

If even Google started banning advertising in ICO, I think there would be a similar ban on twitter.
That could lead to a shortage of funds in the entire cryptocurrency market, and the bear market continues.

I am thinking the same as you.

Did you know there are ALTS with 500,000 USD market cap that only have a daily Turnover of less than 100 USD

This move by Google might be a good thing for BITCOIN because all the ALTS WILL DIE: think about what I just said, it makes sense.

BITCOIN has the media promoting it, the ALTS have next to nothing promoting them

atlantis123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

It will be very hard to promote ALTS in the future.
Lets see what happens to the price of ETH, NEO, WAVES with this news!
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:56:05 AM

I don't think it will shut down crypto youtube channels only the advertising at the beginning. If their content is about crypto they are only giving their option on the matter. So it's freedom of speech. The same as facebook did it was only for paid advertisement.

I have my faith if they will ban cryptocurrency ads, the only ads will be banned is all about scam project.
Google will do their part by stop the ads of scam project. This is good to prevent people not fall into the scam project.

atlantis123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

I don't think it will shut down crypto youtube channels only the advertising at the beginning. If their content is about crypto they are only giving their option on the matter. So it's freedom of speech. The same as facebook did it was only for paid advertisement.

I have my faith if they will ban cryptocurrency ads, the only ads will be banned is all about scam project.
Google will do their part by stop the ads of scam project. This is good to prevent people not fall into the scam project.

May be so but this market needs new market participants
Cryptobel

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Yeah!the news is very, very bad!and all this is not easy!this is a bad impact on the cryptocurrency market and what will continue to be a mystery to me!

atlantis123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Yeah!the news is very, very bad!and all this is not easy!this is a bad impact on the cryptocurrency market and what will continue to be a mystery to me!

What is next, it can only get better!
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:11 AM

Well products or people spreading Cryptocurrency and Decentralization shouldn't be on Centralized platforms in the first place.
I won't be surprised if they start taking down the accounts of these products/people soon.
It is a war whether we like it or not. It'll be almost impossible to win them on their turf.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

IMO, Google prohibits ads related to ICO projects, compared to both Youtube as this is Google products, put Google ads the most. But Google's ban on ICO-related ads has absolutely nothing to do with the YouTube bounties because they do not use Google ads to promote the ICO, but merely create a video to showcase it and attract viewers.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

Its good for bounty hunters. Organic advertisers will get more if google bans all ads related to crypto.
Also forum will be more popular day by day. This will be another bad effect for all prices too.
We will see red for months.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

If this will be official then will Twitter the only one who accept crypto ads after the Facebook and possible Google ban. This will make Twitter very important in my opinion.
Yes, your speak is true. Its the last good platform. If there are any problem, crypto market will can go away. Its very important for cryptocurrency publishing. Twitter is good platform/social mediaia market for any types even crypto marketing.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Bad news as new development and projects are also been advertise inside youtube, if that channel will also be affected as mention from OP's post, then target investors will be affected, we knew that in anyhow developers are creating video channels in order to promote their project, giving the poeple proper information and ideas what can be the use of their created project / coins, if this will be done then we should create or find other venue and make it usable
in anyways.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

It is not good. It sounds super disgusting. First banned by some countries, then facebook, now Google and Youtube planning to banned. It is not really good. Sounds something there is a big wrong beyond our imaginations.
atlantis123

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Well products or people spreading Cryptocurrency and Decentralization shouldn't be on Centralized platforms in the first place.
I won't be surprised if they start taking down the accounts of these products/people soon.
It is a war whether we like it or not. It'll be almost impossible to win them on their turf.

Like you say it is a war
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

It sounds so bad, it is such as bad news for bitcoin. As we know that bitcoin is promoted and offered through google, youtube and other channels. If it happens, it is such the end of bitcoin. There will not be developer creating the video channels to promote the project due to the BAN. However, that information is not believable, giving people proper information not make them afraid such this information.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

Google has announced to ban advertising related to cryptocurrencies from June onwards. Such a big name calling cryptocurrencies a scam venture adds to the negative sentiments and creates a fud. Market is already going to a major bearish cycle after last year December uptrend.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

It sounds so bad, it is such as bad news for bitcoin. As we know that bitcoin is promoted and offered through google, youtube and other channels. If it happens, it is such the end of bitcoin. There will not be developer creating the video channels to promote the project due to the BAN. However, that information is not believable, giving people proper information not make them afraid such this information.

It sounds bad but as you stated there won't be an end for Bitcoin due to this. Bitcoin is promoted in many channels and if one medium is stopped we cannot think that it is the end of Bitcoin. May be ICO's may be impacted but that too a little in their promotions but they have many ways to promote.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: