Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10448 times)
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

I agree to have tiers for rewards because only those higher ranks are receiving most of the stakes in every bounty,they should give way to the new folks so that there will be some equality to the bounty allocations, 10 hero members stakes has still bigger stakes from those 200 participants from jr. to member ranks are so we need to have new bounty rules.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

If you ask me,it is better to limit he participants so that there will be an equality and all of the participants would have good bounties at the end of the campaign,because on the existing bounty reward sysyem those who has higher rank would only the ones to get most of the stakes, and most of the low ranking guys will only receive pennies from the hardwork.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

I already see a change in the rules system, some company managers impose restrictions on the rank of participants, for example, a member or full member!
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Good idea,we should have good bounty rules than the existing one,because only those higher ranks are getting most of the bounties and those lower ranks like us doesnt have good chance of getting good bounties,i know the merit system is so unfair but it really helps our forum to be less spam and shitposters so we need to comply to this so that our community will be better. I agreed the bounty campaigns need a solid system!

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

I don't think that ICO investors have something in common with the bounty hunters. And what kind of regulation are you talking about? Companies benefit from having a larger amount of advertising. Do you think it's in their interest to set participant limits?
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:40:08 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Yeah,  a lot of members getting into participating bounties but some if the are just scammers using other members account and some of them are just a duplicate(double entry). Attractive rewards really encourage members to participate in bounties and some of us getting much attention in holding tokens which is somehow it will made them millionaire in the future as its price goes high.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

Really, new participants come and come during all period of bounty. And our profit for this bounty begin less. I respect projects that accept limited amount of participants, they mentioned the number in rules and follow this! It is real solution!
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

I agreed,we need to have something new that will give equality to the bounty hunters,if we cannot rank up only these high ranking profiles will enjoy the bounty campaigns,and all of the lower ranks like us wont have much stakes compare to these high ranks? that is so unfair because we are posting the same number of posts per week.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Bounty campaigns really have taken off since the explosion of the ICOs, I think they are a good thing as it gives exposure to the project and also good for the people.

It is true that some campaigns can have hundreds of participants which will dilute the bounty distribution but if that's what the campaign manager wants to do there isn't much that can be done, give it time, when it becomes too much then things will change.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

It seems to me that it was made harder to rank up on the forum. I'm seeing Member ranks with activity scores that were Full Member ranks a couple months ago.

Perhaps this will prevent the dilution of the bounty allocation as you believe. Less stakes for lower forum ranks. Now it's harder to rank up.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

We have alot of supporters and they get paid after ICO, But it doesn't mean it's too many participants we have billions of users using the internet and none of them knows what's going around with bounties and ICO's related. maybe .1% of the worlds prominent social media site twitter and facebook.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:37 PM

Yes that's too many but if you going to analyze the whole marketcap that's too low. According to my analysis all ICO's must be advertise on all social media so people would aware of technology. If one country will regulate ICO then probably there will be a lot of investors so participants on bounties will get so much salary to get and i think Bounty manager will increase the total bounty allocation.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Potential investors don't do social mediabounties:) may be signatures, but if you wanna invest in an ICO, you 'll never get as much tokens for social media. These campaigns are the easiest, so there are lots of people there.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Vaflia

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Yes, now the number of bounty hunters became very great. Many bounty managers fight this by limiting the number of participants for bounty company.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Hello community!

I agree that they are becoming overly populated and it is getting harder to find a decent one.
This is exactly why i am staying away from bountyhive, the participant number is outrageous in their campaigns.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:17 PM

In my humble opinion it would be better if we have the same rewarding system like what bountyhive has,tier for the ranks so that there will be no competiton between the lower and higher ranks in signatures,it is indeed unfair for the new folks because high rank accounts are getting most of the stakes in the signature campaigns.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

Hello community!

that could be a little hard for those people doing full time bounty and trading since the profit they expect to earn become lesser compared before, but for me this is nothing, i promote ICO through sig camps ang telegram because i believe on them and in my part free coins are just bonus Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

It is indeed crowded for now but hopefully these bounty managers has some plan to the congestion with the bounty campaigns,limiting participants is a good idea so that only those people who come first will get good bounties if the project really is going to achieve success in their ICO sale.Bounty hive has indeed rewarding system because there are brackets with the signature campaigns.

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:21 PM

I really noticed that too,the bounty rewards arent too big compare to the previous years because there are not much users who are participating unlike today that most of the bounty campaigns are crowded with shit posters.Not all the people are receiving good rewards especially those people who has low profiles ranks in signature campaigns.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Hello community!

For me all of us have a rights, how you put a regulation for the best participants? Twitter bounty and facebook bounty is another way to promote the project so that's why they need lots participants even the reward is less and earn is less. The important is they help the project to promote and they do their work to that project.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: