Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10444 times)
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:39:52 AM

participants in the bounty became really many, I think correctly those campaigns in which there is a limit on the number of participants, it already depends on the manager and dev.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

In every bounty campaign i think there is a limit on how many participants is allowed, also there is a certain rules if bounty participant is qualified or not. In my opinion it's better to share blessings to other people, we work hard in reaching higher ranks and learn how we can make a good profits doing bounty campaign. We must be thankful that we got this opportunity to earn for free and help to promote a project to become successful.

perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Where many participants there is a small pool of work done, but this means a prospective company in order to think about what they will generally pay.
babala

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

We can't limit the participants in every bounty campaign since there motive is like us to earn reward for every bounty campaign. So any chance to participate in any campaign will make them consider as an opportunity to earn so they grab them immediately.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

A lot of people are participating in bounties to get some free money. There are more participants in twitter, facebook and telegram bounties. But there are not more participants in signature campaign, so the reward is good. But you can join only one signature campaign with one account.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:30 AM

As the number of participants increases, bounty income also decreases. Also the bounty manager is doing very hard work. The time to distribute is very long and mistakes are made Smiley
I choose to enter less participants bounties Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sureblinks

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

i don't think we are having too many participant. its just like sky its open for anybody, but determination, perservanrance and persistency will keep those people that are serious.. i also know my people lack these attribute with that we won't still have much participant.
anhzaibro

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

We can not prevent anyone from joining. Why did you join someone else? In campaigns, there is a fairly clear limit. and senior members, friends and followers will do more. And the number of people that meet such high requirements can not be much.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Most of the members registered their account into Bitcoin just for sake of bounty and free money. Most of them are teen and seeking free money through bounties. There is nothing wrong with this, but abuse the bounty for own benefit is something wrong and need to stop it.

Bounty on ICO also makes this forum become popular, so yeah it's win 2 win for both forum and member in here.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

Check the conditions of this project, it is very profitable to become a participant in their program, great rewards. https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
nuggetbram

Activity: 326

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Bounty and excessively numerous members will have rivalry in ICO undertakings to get rewards. Hence, ICO venture members ought to have great learning and they have to advance the brand in a positive and compelling way. In the meantime, ICO venture members will require different thoughts that are helpful to the task and add to the improvement of the undertaking.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

there are lots of participants. But I am not sure in the interest of the project to be more selective and impose more conditions. The more we talk and mention the project, the more the ico has chance to be successful
Moreover, there are a lot of campaigns with limited participants.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:32:12 AM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

yes the manager should be more strict in receiving the participants and limit the participants so that selected participants can get rewards according to their hard work.

Managers are not doing anything without the request of the certain developers which are always making consultations with the manager of the bounty campaign. Everyone who is eligible to join by the bounty rules has the same rights as you. You shouldn't greed for the more stakes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of the greed better try to analyze the best pre-ICO project because I doubt that you are waiting for the certain tokens of the ICO you have participated in to gain some value. My opinion is that you are selling them the moment they hit the exchange if they hit the exchange at all.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Yes, bounty camapigns are more and more popular. But now it is not easy like earlier to get big profit. So if new people will be want achieve satisfact profit, will be must hard working for this. In my opinion it will not be problematic for us

Yes i think it will not be a problem to us since bounty campaign participants are also doing a hard work. it is been noted that the more participants the lesser the bounty but at least we can see our fellow participants can earn too. anyway there are also a limit in joining an ICO. just don't get insecure.
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Hello community!

The main capitalization of any ICO is gathered with big investors only. I think that big investors will not participate in bounty to earn coins - they do not have time for this. Overall, bounty campaigns are more popular now. However, usually bounty programs have limitations with bounty participants, account age, amount of followers and etc. Signature companies have rank limitations and it is hard to do uprank with merit system. So it is not so easy for new participants

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:42:00 AM

Bounties evolve. Now we see an increased number of both ICO and participants of the bounties. The time will come, it will all go to the quality. All that we can do now is to act properly, thus not being subjected to natural selection.

donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

the number of participants in a bounty is a natural thing because this forum not only has members from one country alone so it is not surprising that bounty participants very much. the total number of different bounty prizes allows members to choose a great gift.
will be very difficult to stem it because it is too easy for those who follow twitter and facebook campaign, even newbie can also participate in it.
I do not blame the twitter participants by submitting their reports because it is a requirement they send out weekly reports, but the problem is that when the campaign is over they still send their reports and make SPAM.
that's what I think is the problem because they meet some pages that should be an announcement for bounty managers.
I prefer a Twitter campaign using bounty portal because it will be very efficient and prevents someone from using multiple accounts.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

Hello community!

I think that over time the rules of participation will be tightened. Raise the minimum number of friends / subscribers, will introduce an obligation that your subscribers are from among people who are interested in cryptocurrency and participate in Bounty. Signature campaigns will require a higher rank than Full Member. This will increase the value of articles and video content.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Bounties are indeed more abundant recently and more are still emerging with new coins offerings and projects.
It's no surprise that a lot are flooding in to join bounty campaigns throughout different social media sites, it's
been reasonably proven that investing in bounties does have it's rewards given enough time. I myself am
part of a bounty, I believe in the ones I participate and invest. That's all it takes I guess to make it good
on bounties, participate in the ones you've researched and believe in.
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

This topic sounds interesting to me because many people in this forum are into bounty. I am not surprised about having huge participants in bounty because some do not want to risk their Fiat by investing in crypto, there are also others who do not have anything to invest with. This might sound bad to participant but let is not be greedy. Maybe in the future, it will be regulated to reduce participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: