Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10436 times)
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

Yes they are so many people to joining  in bounties unless this campaign are good and good bounty manager more people to participate in this campaign
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jc123

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

Yes today many people are joining bouties. They are starting to increase knowing that doing bounties is worth and profitable.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

More participants is always good for ICO projects, because signature and campaigns in SM are one of the most powerful marketing i guess.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

at your concerns, bounty manager cant choose which is best participants among hunters, because it takes too many time to do that, the very best way for me is to limit the slot of every participants for every campaigns, so it will not divided into more bounty hunters to lead a less rewards. because 4-8 weeks task is not worth it if you can earn a few token for that long period of time, i already experience this scenario and i hate to be part of the campaign that has more than 3k participant.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

It's always "It used to be better". Bounties are just getting started and there will be ebb and flow, but they will get better and better. Prepare yourself by building your accounts.

davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

The early adopters are the big winners in every bounty campaigns as signature campaign are always taking a big part of the bounty rewards, if we want to achieve what they are reaping right now we should work for it to earn some merits to improve our bitcointalk ranking. And in terms of choosing who is the best participants i think no one can judge if you, me or the others are the best one , work hard and study hard so you could choose the best bountyand to earn big rewards join as much as you can..

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:20:57 PM

So this is a real problem that is now, I think it is necessary to put just stricter entry rules and then there will be fewer people and we will make more money.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

More participants is always good for ICO projects, because signature and campaigns in SM are one of the most powerful marketing i guess.

since there are alloted budget for a particular medium of advertisment like facebook . twitter and signature campaign the more participants the more target market will be hit .  it is better because the ads will be spread in more area and the project will be known.

DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

On one platform of generosity on Twitter / Facebook there were about 7000. More and more people are joining this activity, but there are still companies in which not so many people.
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

I agree. maybe it's time bounty given the regulation. with the usual terms of use may be outdated and cause bounty participants, especially social media to be soaring
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

Hello community!

Yes there are more new bounty hunters but i think most of them joined only on facebook and twitter campaign so they don't need to choose the best participants. Many crypto users are in social media so every projects need to many advertisement to get more investor.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

As there are plenty of participants, we would get less rewards. So, the best solution is to participate a lot of social media bounties, but it is a bit difficult to properly maintain them.

Zedxxx

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

I think it's not a problem. There are too many campaigns starting everyday, and many people in the crypto world not aware about bounties. It's better to participate in content and translation campaigns as they have less participant.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

I totally agree. It is getting harder and harder to earn the type of money we used to earn, say a few months ago. What I think Bounties should do is put some limits. I like Bountyhive for example, because they have limits in order to give a quality reward to participants. I also don't like it when some of the bloggers do around 10 or 15 entries in the blog review/video section, thus diluting the pools excessively. I think for bloggers they should limit maximum say up to two blogs or videos max per person, so more people can take part and also limit the entries. Say maximum 1k entries for bloggers/videos and then they close it. As there are so many bounties anyway, there are plenty to go around, but there are cheaters and greedy people. Yesterday I caught a lady using my BTCTALK Username to post her third blog entry from her linkedin account, one African lady. I think it is disgusting how people find new ways to cheat because of their greed. I live in a European country as well so my living costs are way higher, yet I do not cheat and do my work accordingly. Why these people want to cheat so badly, yet their living costs are probably ten times less than mine lol.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Hello community!

Everything can be much simpler. Facebook, Twitter and other social networks can completely ban advertising crypto. This summer Google will also take such a step. This will lead to a change in the conditions for participating in bounty campaigns. I think that they will focus on creating content.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

Everyone deserves to be fair this is the way of our work in bitcoin. I think they've like facebook and twitter because it's easy way and you only have to share and comment of their post. So in the bounty campaign participants you don't have to worry because it can't be affect the supply of it. Just think positive always neither negative.

Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

I totally agree. It is getting harder and harder to earn the type of money we used to earn, say a few months ago. What I think Bounties should do is put some limits. I like Bountyhive for example, because they have limits in order to give a quality reward to participants. I also don't like it when some of the bloggers do around 10 or 15 entries in the blog review/video section, thus diluting the pools excessively. I think for bloggers they should limit maximum say up to two blogs or videos max per person, so more people can take part and also limit the entries. Say maximum 1k entries for bloggers/videos and then they close it. As there are so many bounties anyway, there are plenty to go around, but there are cheaters and greedy people. Yesterday I caught a lady using my BTCTALK Username to post her third blog entry from her linkedin account, one African lady. I think it is disgusting how people find new ways to cheat because of their greed. I live in a European country as well so my living costs are way higher, yet I do not cheat and do my work accordingly. Why these people want to cheat so badly, yet their living costs are probably ten times less than mine lol.
I agree with you about the limitations, this is really a good method. Bounty campaigns are enough for everyone, and the restrictions on the number of participants will allow on the one hand, more and more stable earning for bounty hunters, and on the other hand will create favorable conditions for the emergence of all new managers, which will undoubtedly increase the quality and productivity of the whole pool of bounty hunters.

And as for various kinds of fraudulent actions on the part of some users, there is no doubt, I believe that the whole community should strictly condemn fraud, and no matter from Europe, the USA or Africa the participant. Even if the participant from the moon, no matter, scam - it sucks!
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Oh, nice discussion here!  Cool Thank you all for your opinions. Maybe situation will be better if ICO be more successful - there will be more investors - more bounty hunters, but nowadays crypto is crashing and also interest in ICO is lower.

Almost all ICO projects are showing signs of diminishing as the whole crypto market is in an extremely difficult period. I will invest in this market in May as this is the time to make the best BTC growth rate and this will make the ICO projects receive great attention from investors.
I don't see any problem with it, as long as you have the potential and are functional, then why  prevent from joining. Let's take a look at the brighter side that bounties have already been known in the general public as it is profitable, valuable, and life-changing. As it continues to make wave around the globe and influenced many, there are still open doors for everyone who want to join this campaign as we continue making this family grow and prosper. Competition is here to stay, but let's create a healthy environment for everyone.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

It's call "competition". Everything related with money is not easy. And i think all project like a huge amount of participant in their bounty campaign, because it'll help them in marketing and the project more and more popular  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

Hello community!

Yes, I agree with your point. At present there are a lot of people involved in the bounty and the bonus of those who work hard for the ICO project is greatly reduced. I always have quality and constructive post to attract attention to many investors. From there, my project will get more people to invest and attract capital to succeed. There are people who work so neglected and seem to be spamming on topics. We need a staunch and prestigious manager.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: