Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty and too many participants  (Read 10443 times)
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

I'd prefer to participate in those bounties where the number of participants is limited and rewards are calculated in token and not in stakes like it was in IndaHASH bounty. In such case you'll always know your rewards beforehand. Though nowadays it's very diffecult to find such bounty.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Projects are interested in much and much number of bounty participants. And you should not look at bounty like at easy earned money
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Yeah and what is better now? That crypto is crashing like a timing bomb, now when price is so low, I have only 1/3 or 1/4 of value, what I have weeks ago, so bad, hope crypto will be interesting for buyers again, there are lot of FUDs and I am afraid of panic selling when Bitcoin hits 6000$. This means again less ICO customers and again less rewards. This month was the worst for ICOs, didn´t raise so much money...

PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

yes, when there is too many people in a bounty it is not wise to invest time in it, the more people the more you will have to share, so choose wisely
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

I agree with you there are too many new participants in the market now and this reduce the rewards of others. But i do not think that this can reduce the potential buyers, because if the project is good, the buyers can work for bounty and invest in tokens. No problem, anyone also wanna get more profit.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.
So, what is your opinion, guys?

Do not be selfish mate, we are all here to make some money and help our selves to get out of poverty. Not all bounty hunters are smart to know everything, yet, we are not perfect at all. What can I say is just do your job and let other bounty hunters do their own work.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

Hello community!
 What do you think about popularity of the bounty campaigns? I see many new participants joining bounty campaigns, especially Twitter and Facebook. With more and more new participants, we will earn less and less rewards, also many of potential buyers would rather join bounty campaign than invest to ICO - again less rewards for bounty participants.
 I hope that we will see some regulations here and bounty campaigns be more strict in rules and they will choose only the best participants.

Your point is valid.Bounty managers should select those participants who have a good track record of posting constructive and productive comments.I think Bounty campaign will gain more popularity when all the participants would exchange to the point and related to project discussion then it will contribute a lot towards the success of ICO.When Bounty Managers would select those candidates who does not have any idea  related to topic,out of topic,then the reward is just wastage for those.Bounty Manger should select those who are full member and have good posting history.Otherwise Bounty reward distribution would not be uni formally distributed.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

I think bounty campaigns need to be more transparent and automated, some automated platforms or softwares should be introduced to make bounty campaigns transparent and smooth from day one for all the participants.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tipplelucky

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Swaap

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

I think someone has the right and deserves the opportunity to participate in the gift even if they are a newbie. It is time for them to learn more when they know there is a possibility that they will become investors in ICO. And that is good for the presence of alt coins.
In fact, if you are a newbie and you do not have a high-ranking account, then the chances that you will be able to earn a large amount of money are very small.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

You are kind of right to certain extent. But this is bound to happen. Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day. Very soon, bounties won't be of much value I guess. I think bounties should have limited number of participants so that who ever is participating gets good reward. But having more participants is actually good for them so I doubt, they are gonna do it. They need more publicity. They will still spend the same amount with limited number of participants so why to set limit?
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:12:12 PM

I think it's wild! For 3-4 thousand participants! Where are they so connected Huh Nothing can be earned with so many participants !!
I really hope that either the people themselves will leave, because there is not enough patience and will not earn enough, or there will be some restrictions ...
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

Hello community!

I think it is necessary to regulate the participation of those who joined the bounty of the company later. And still need to actively deal with multi-accounts and bots.

lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:13:40 PM

Hello community!

If the bounty campaign has many participants so it means that they have a good ICO that will be ending soon and bounty campaign participants will be having a very good bounty stake tokens in the end of the ICO sale.
It's very hard to find the best ICO or the best bounty campaigns today because there are only few people who could perfectly sense the good one over the other.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

In my opinion I think all ICo's should limit the number of bounty participants but on the other side in one particular ICo its good for them to have many bounty participants to advertise their project and be more successful.
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

Hello community!
I think it is necessary to regulate the participation of those who joined the bounty of the company later. And still need to actively deal with multi-accounts and bots.

It's difficult to check or monitor the multiple accounts that are joining into the same bounty campaign so the reason why there are too many bounty campaign participants it's because the ICO are getting fame and it's popular and there's a strong possibility that it will soon the next big Altcoin in the market in the next few months.
CEDEX is one of the most popular bounty campaigns that has a lot of participants so it was already on it's 4th going to 5th month but there will be another 2 more months before it will end.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
pstraene

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

You are kind of right to certain extent. But this is bound to happen. Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day. Very soon, bounties won't be of much value I guess. I think bounties should have limited number of participants so that who ever is participating gets good reward. But having more participants is actually good for them so I doubt, they are gonna do it. They need more publicity. They will still spend the same amount with limited number of participants so why to set limit?

you can even look at ENVION in bounty thread. There are thousands of participants. ico is just a few weeks to go but the bounty people do not have tokens yet. and it will take a few more weeks because there are too many participants. and then everyone gets little token because each of the thousands gets a share. they will wonder and annoy
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

And then, friends, it will only be more difficult and more difficult. Already every schoolboy has learned to participate in the bounty, make reposts, some of his posts and receive easy money, articles, translations and signature are still more relevant.

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

Do you heard about Twitter will ban crypto ads? Do you think they will also block retweets and tweets about crypto? This will be so bad, so bad news right now in crypto, hope we will recover from this s..t.
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

I think someone has the right and deserves the opportunity to participate in the gift even if they are a newbie. It is time for them to learn more when they know there is a possibility that they will become investors in ICO. And that is good for the presence of alt coins.
In fact, if you are a newbie and you do not have a high-ranking account, then the chances that you will be able to earn a large amount of money are very small.
That's right. And as for me I think almost all of us will never become a high rank because we have a merit system now.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Hello community!

If the bounty campaign has many participants so it means that they have a good ICO that will be ending soon and bounty campaign participants will be having a very good bounty stake tokens in the end of the ICO sale.
It's very hard to find the best ICO or the best bounty campaigns today because there are only few people who could perfectly sense the good one over the other.

A campaign which has many participant does not mean that is is good project, sometimes some are participating because their friend is on that project and do not read about the information about the project which happen to leave the campaign because of very long ICO which does not know when to be finish and some participants are tend to find another campaign that will be finish soon.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: