Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W  (Read 18849 times)
heavyarms1912

Activity: 729
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Well done x3 owners, you still were making profits, now with etn reversing their fork to eliminate asics they are now embracing asics and your better profits will return. ROI guaranteed now for all owners. Doorstops my ass. Etn and sumo have seen the light. Etn cant count on you gpu miners to secure their network. This is on u.

you have no idea what you're talking about.  A coin can be mined on a cpu and still be secure.

Not as secure i ment, not if the cpus are pool hopping between different coins. Hashpower does affect security. Read why they forked.

https://m.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2030562537205714

They forked cause of incompetence to deal with the issues and decisions they made to tackle the old issues.  Nothing else.  Their diff algo was messed up right after the fork.  
They didn't fix it and so were the thing that needed fixing pointed out several times by community members and not the devs themselves.

Their loss my gain....ok with me.

short term gain for you sure.  bad thing for crypto.
ant958

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:14:37 AM

Well done x3 owners, you still were making profits, now with etn reversing their fork to eliminate asics they are now embracing asics and your better profits will return. ROI guaranteed now for all owners. Doorstops my ass. Etn and sumo have seen the light. Etn cant count on you gpu miners to secure their network. This is on u.

you have no idea what you're talking about.  A coin can be mined on a cpu and still be secure.

Not as secure i ment, not if the cpus are pool hopping between different coins. Hashpower does affect security. Read why they forked.

They forked cause of incompetence to deal with the issues and decisions they made to tackle the old issues.  Nothing else.  Their diff algo was messed up right after the fork.  
They didn't fix it and so were the thing that needed fixing pointed out several times by community members and not the devs themselves.

Their loss my gain....ok with me.

short term gain for you sure.  bad thing for crypto.

With 1500 coins, not concerned in the least.  Just like the whales are worried about me huh? With FPGA.... there's no end
aejontargaryen

Activity: 414
Merit: 8

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

wasn't the whole appeal & promise of etn in their mobile mining anyway... or am i thinking of a different coin?
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:07:20 AM

C/P from coinlib:

Magnitude of Coinbene Listing.
The Magnitude of the Coinbene listing.

If you don't understand the Magnitude of the Coinbene listing this is a post for you.

Kucoin's daily traffic is currently $42 million dollars a day, with electroneum getting 0.73% of the traffic.

Cryptopia's daily traffic is currently is $5 million dollars a day, with electroneum getting 17.9% of the traffic.

COINBENE's daily traffic is currently $380 million dollars a day.

We don't know the amount of traffic that electroneum will get on coinbene, but looking at these raw numbers. Coinbene's traffic is 9 times of Kucoin, and more or less 1/4 of the traffic of Binance ($1.4 billion dollars traded each day)

Remember that everyone was freaking out when we got listed on Kucoin. Kucoin is relatively famous in English speaking countries. People are overlooking the magnitude of this listing because this might be the first time they've heard of Coinbene. Coinbene is famous in Asia.

Something to think about:

Do you really think the ETN team will sit down and not market while ETN gets listed on a relatively large exchange?

To all those who are/were poised for the rise in price:

Congratulations!

One final note:

This is not investment advice. Do your own research. This is only an analysis/presentation of numbers traded on each exchange.

I can agree about fact that big exchange can help in coin adoption and promotion. But, You can see, on Coinmarketcap that Cryptopia still holds around 60%, and KuCoin only  24% of ETN market.
The problem is that ETN price start decline again after the rumors in community about possible ETN/ASIC producers deal.
Let's talk about mining. Last time when ETN  forked they blocked their blockchain for almost 2 weeks, and all transaction were blocked.
Now with next fork they probably have the oposite problem. Cryptonight ASIC owners will benefit a lot on the start. ;-)
Because of errors in diff calculation in ETN algo, blocks would be solved in seconds, and We will have a huge amount of ETN mined in first weeks. Possible price inflation.

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

You can’t have a coin “secured” by cpu without the risk of it easily being subverted by a cloud farm. The fact that one can easily allow trust in these companies shows the utter lack of understanding on why the world is in a shitter.  Well I’m here to tell you that even if everyone in crypto has “good”  intentions doesn’t mean someone isn’t going to come around and change that.  That’s the point of decentralization.  With ASICS this leads to centralization thus a lack of confidence in the coin.  I’ve seen a number of laughable fuckups coming from the ETN Twitter.  They def don’t have their shit together.  They are easily manipulated by a few dollars or have accepted that asic means game over.  If you can’t beat em join em mentality.—> another reason our world is falling apart.  Bad behavior is reinforced by the powers to be because they are sick in the head. So we continue the plight that we called a civilized society.  Boy is that a bunch of bs.  What’s sad to me is al this wrk is being done just to scam over another fellow human being. One should really be ashamed of that but again if you can’t beat em join em ehhh?   

wasn't the whole appeal & promise of etn in their mobile mining anyway... or am i thinking of a different coin?

Yes and please I’d like them to go on about how a mobile phone competes with an asic.  Damn I can’t beleive the amount of dumb money out their used to rope in more suckers.  Really this whole space has become a game and I know what side the majority of us will end up on.  Pump and dump shit show!

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
ant958

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:08:27 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 01:54:02 PM by ant958

No matter how the GPU suckers want to spin the ETN developments...bottom line we mine $25 a day while their sucking hind tit.

How about the anuses posting graphs here, you know those non asic owners trolling a forum that has ZERO to do with them, JUST to come here and SLAM a device they despise and do not own.

They pretty much are looking like the stupidest people on the planet these days.

So glad to be taking that ETN money, daily.
aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

For the record- miners are supposed to use the highest hashing & most energy efficient devices available... - whether that be a Bitmain ASIC or a Jeep Grand Cherokee..it matters little.  All of you were smart enough to see through the bullshit to know that..  I salute you.

You can’t have a coin “secured” by cpu without the risk of it easily being subverted by a cloud farm. The fact that one can easily allow trust in these companies shows the utter lack of understanding on why the world is in a shitter.  Well I’m here to tell you that even if everyone in crypto has “good”  intentions doesn’t mean someone isn’t going to come around and change that.  That’s the point of decentralization.  With ASICS this leads to centralization thus a lack of confidence in the coin.  I’ve seen a number of laughable fuckups coming from the ETN Twitter.  They def don’t have their shit together.  They are easily manipulated by a few dollars or have accepted that asic means game over.  If you can’t beat em join em mentality.—> another reason our world is falling apart.  Bad behavior is reinforced by the powers to be because they are sick in the head. So we continue the plight that we called a civilized society.  Boy is that a bunch of bs.  What’s sad to me is al this wrk is being done just to scam over another fellow human being. One should really be ashamed of that but again if you can’t beat em join em ehhh?  

I wish I could say that wasn't true, but... c'est la vie.

Mining and crypto certainly is not what it started out to be. Or maybe it is...always was..destined to end up here. After all, it is money. At least those aware enough have the option to buy and run a money printing machine instead of being forced to surrender to another dead green piece of paper. Sure, current state of crypto is not optimal - but as a man of energy, you know nothing is done without balance. We can't add to one side without taking from another.  

Damn I can’t beleive the amount of dumb money out their used to rope in more suckers.  Really this whole space has become a game and I know what side the majority of us will end up on.  Pump and dump shit show!

What most people of crypto don't understand is that Big Money - ( "when big money gets here.." blah blah ) isn't 'coming' to crypto. They've been here all along. Trying to turn the power of freedom that crypto affords us - into a shit show of greed & filth, matching that of the current monetary system.

If all we care about is money - the pit of greed was there at the entrance.

"Its not about money......its about sending a message."

Freedom from the rigged system is - always was - and always will be - the true paramount value of cryptocurrency.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

For the record- miners are supposed to use the highest hashing & most energy efficient devices available... - whether that be a Bitmain ASIC or a Jeep Grand Cherokee..it matters little.  All of you were smart enough to see through the bullshit to know that..  I salute you.

You can’t have a coin “secured” by cpu without the risk of it easily being subverted by a cloud farm. The fact that one can easily allow trust in these companies shows the utter lack of understanding on why the world is in a shitter.  Well I’m here to tell you that even if everyone in crypto has “good”  intentions doesn’t mean someone isn’t going to come around and change that.  That’s the point of decentralization.  With ASICS this leads to centralization thus a lack of confidence in the coin.  I’ve seen a number of laughable fuckups coming from the ETN Twitter.  They def don’t have their shit together.  They are easily manipulated by a few dollars or have accepted that asic means game over.  If you can’t beat em join em mentality.—> another reason our world is falling apart.  Bad behavior is reinforced by the powers to be because they are sick in the head. So we continue the plight that we called a civilized society.  Boy is that a bunch of bs.  What’s sad to me is al this wrk is being done just to scam over another fellow human being. One should really be ashamed of that but again if you can’t beat em join em ehhh?  

I wish I could say that wasn't true, but... c'est la vie.

Mining and crypto certainly is not what it started out to be. Or maybe it is...always was..destined to end up here. After all, it is money. At least those aware enough have the option to buy and run a money printing machine instead of being forced to surrender to another dead green piece of paper. Sure, current state of crypto is not optimal - but as a man of energy, you know nothing is done without balance. We can't add to one side without taking from another.  

Damn I can’t beleive the amount of dumb money out their used to rope in more suckers.  Really this whole space has become a game and I know what side the majority of us will end up on.  Pump and dump shit show!

What most people of crypto don't understand is that Big Money - ( "when big money gets here.." blah blah ) isn't 'coming' to crypto. They've been here all along. Trying to turn the power of freedom that crypto affords us - into a shit show of greed & filth, matching that of the current monetary system.

If all we care about is money - the pit of greed was there at the entrance.

"Its not about money......its about sending a message."

Freedom from the rigged system is - always was - and always will be - the true paramount value of cryptocurrency.

Thank you.  I do see the value in this system. If nothing else comes of it then for more people to ask questions on who controls money and our freedom, then by all accounts it’s a success.  I’m sad angry frustrated that this is what this turned into.  I think I’m just sick and tired of watching money ruin good things. Hell im only 39 and I don’t know how one keeps their sanity once they realize the scope of the issues this world faces.  There are really days I wish I could go back to stupid.  But  once  the mind is expanded it can never return to its original form

BR to you
Doug

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

Indeed!
Ignorance, they say, is bliss... but only to the ignorant!  I understand the frustration. We SHOULD ALL be!
With redirection and a re purposing of that emotional energy - much good is still possible. 
I saw this last night for the first time..  best regards to you also good sir. Wink

aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Sorry, I got off thread topic.

What pools are you guys running your miners?
ant958

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Using fairhash for ETN, sumo super pools for sumo
aejontargaryen

🔥

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

Using fairhash for ETN, sumo super pools for sumo

Cool, thanks man.
CryptoDocker

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

Whats the profitability like currently mining ETN since the algo switch?
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

ever heard of mining calculators???

20 USD/day atm, but 3 hours ago it was 22 usd..so expect more droppings
greyday

Activity: 434
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Fairhash across the board currently (ETN, Karbo, and Bytecoin).
greyday

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

ever heard of mining calculators???

20 USD/day atm, but 3 hours ago it was 22 usd..so expect more droppings

You're not going to get that long. The difficulty takes a bit of time to adjust to sudden increases and decreases in hashrates. It'll likely settle to around $6-8 unless the coin value jumps, and then lower when the next batch ships.
ant958

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

GD, your not doing sumo?They're about $7 a day.
greyday

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:31:28 PM

GD, your not doing sumo?They're about $7 a day.

Nah. I mine for holding, and I don't see much of a future in Sumo honestly. Plus ETN is a better profit atm.
Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

You're not going to get that long. The difficulty takes a bit of time to adjust to sudden increases and decreases in hashrates. It'll likely settle to around $6-8 unless the coin value jumps, and then lower when the next batch ships.

Right, or when You notice big network hashing power increase. You will know that Bitmain and Innosilicon start mining in silence with new 2 Mh/s beasts....
gauldicus

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

I thought you couldn't mine ETN with the x3 anymore because it forked?Huh?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: