Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96711 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
strmir

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:41:11 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 09:38:00 PM by strmir

TheCoinBull, it looks there's a lot of fine sense of humor involved, but for the lulz let's assume you're serious about this one:

As I hope Nine Lives is successful in his search, just want to let the fellow people who've been screwed know the following, I have lost big in this scam, but luckily have already made it all back again thanks to explosion in BTC value over the past week. With the recent uncover of information on the Identity of who started this scam, Ive employed a very well know International Private Investigations contractor, given them a few good leads on the location of the suspect Mr. Noi (will refer to him as such for personal legal reasons). They have been instructed to follow and remain unknown, when they locate Mr.Noi. I have also contacted a good friend of mine who is what you could say involved in some gray areas. He will be transporting Mr. Noi once found, to my old friends tribal reserve located in in asia, where upon my contacts request he will be put on trial in front of the village elders for theft of Money directly tied to the tribe, as this will be covered in my direct donation. It will then be up to the tribe to decide his fate. All this of course will be legal as in the territory I speak of they are granted personal right to deal with law breakers as they see fit. Fuck you, Sam Noi. Will see you sooner than you think

Please correct me if I misunderstood you:

TL;DR - You'll find someone who may be hidden anywhere in the world, kidnap him in that place and transport him to an obscure location in Asia. Then you'll pay some money to a tribe living there, so they would "decide his fate" (most probably kill him, which is the usual concept of justice in such places).

Now a couple of questions:

How precisely is your friend going to transport Mr. Noi against his will to Asia alive? For instance from Switzerland? Rolled in a carpet? Do you happen to know the details of this little story? (I know we're not speaking exactly about Mr. Eichmann here, but nevertheless)

Mainly wondering if labcoin is relisted on another exchange. Is their still going to be record that I won 5000 shares. or have they already disappeared, dont need any sarcasm was a gamble to me all the way through, only lost $2000 alot less than most.

You would do all that because you lost $2,000? Are you a member of the tribe you spoke of? That's not any sarcasm, I'm genuinely interested what incentive might a sane person have for devising and executing such a plan. Wouldn't it be easier to have Mr. Noi killed instantly, when your friend arrives and spots him? Or are you afraid it would be less legitimate then?

EDIT: Just to make sure no one understands my post wrong- all characters directly appearing in it are imaginary creatures (like Mickey Mouse or PacMan for instance). Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:43:30 PM

What do you consider the "current situation" to be?

Amazing Company?   Grin

Yes truly AMAZING company LOL but not in a good way.. In just 12 hours I gathered over 10% of the shareholders to join taking legal actions against Labcoin IMO that is amazing and the way that Sam is running things is even more amazing, way to go Sam you are truly amazing.. but not in a good way.

So Sam when is the next update?

Yes, enjoy the lawyer sending legal notices to imaginary "Sam Noi" I'm sure you will get somewhere. If in case you somehow get a hold of Labcoin which you won't, once the lawyer has taken all the money as fees and every gets refunded 5% you can all rejoice lol.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:56:02 PM

Amazing Company?   Grin

Yes truly AMAZING company LOL but not in a good way.. In just 12 hours I gathered over 10% of the shareholders to join taking legal actions against Labcoin IMO that is amazing and the way that Sam is running things is even more amazing, way to go Sam you are truly amazing.. but not in a good way.

Yes, enjoy the lawyer sending legal notices to imaginary "Sam Noi" I'm sure you will get somewhere. If in case you somehow get a hold of Labcoin which you won't, once the lawyer has taken all the money as fees and every gets refunded 5% you can all rejoice lol.

Right now 5% is more than anyone will ever see otherwise since Sam is no longer paying dividends.  Again, the dumbest move he ever made.  And with Sam, that's saying something.

As for finding him, once its in the financial interest of someone half-way competent to find him, he'll be found. 

Finding people who don't want to be found and cutting through pathetically thin fictions is a lot of what good lawyers do.

Sam, buddy, your usual game isn't working.  Time to try a new one.  Come clean.  Tell us what's up. If it's hopeless, refund all of the money you can't verifably account for.

This is your best path.  All other paths end with you facing more problems than this one.  Take it.  It's the smart move, for once.

JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 05, 2013, 11:58:53 PM

TheCoinBull, it looks there's a lot of fine sense of humor involved, but for the lulz let's assume you're serious about this one:

As I hope Nine Lives is successful in his search, just want to let the fellow people who've been screwed know the following, I have lost big in this scam, but luckily have already made it all back again thanks to explosion in BTC value over the past week. With the recent uncover of information on the Identity of who started this scam, Ive employed a very well know International Private Investigations contractor, given them a few good leads on the location of the suspect Mr. Noi (will refer to him as such for personal legal reasons). They have been instructed to follow and remain unknown, when they locate Mr.Noi. I have also contacted a good friend of mine who is what you could say involved in some gray areas. He will be transporting Mr. Noi once found, to my old friends tribal reserve located in in asia, where upon my contacts request he will be put on trial in front of the village elders for theft of Money directly tied to the tribe, as this will be covered in my direct donation. It will then be up to the tribe to decide his fate. All this of course will be legal as in the territory I speak of they are granted personal right to deal with law breakers as they see fit. Fuck you, Sam Noi. Will see you sooner than you think

Please correct me if I misunderstood you:

TL;DR - You'll find someone who may be hidden anywhere in the world, kidnap him in that place and transport him to an obscure location in Asia. Then you'll pay some money to a tribe living there, so they would "decide his fate" (most probably kill him, which is the usual concept of justice in such places).

Now a couple of questions:

How precisely is your friend going to transport Mr. Noi against his will to Asia alive? For instance from Switzerland? Rolled in a carpet? Do you happen to know the details of this little story? (I know we're not speaking exactly about Mr. Eichmann here, but nevertheless)

Mainly wondering if labcoin is relisted on another exchange. Is their still going to be record that I won 5000 shares. or have they already disappeared, dont need any sarcasm was a gamble to me all the way through, only lost $2000 alot less than most.

You would do all that because you lost $2,000? Are you a member of the tribe you spoke of? That's not any sarcasm, I'm genuinely interested what incentive might a sane person have for devising and executing such a plan. Wouldn't it be easier to have Mr. Noi killed instantly, when your friend arrives and spots him? Or are you afraid it would be less legitimate then?

This is getting crazy, what's crazier is these idiots haven't refunded all the BTC! If i was being hunted down by criminal Asians I would of refunded everything and apologized 1 Billion times.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:00:43 AM

Amazing Company?   Grin

Right now 5% is more than anyone will ever see otherwise since Sam is no longer paying dividends.  Again, the dumbest move he ever made.  And with Sam, that's saying something.

As for finding him, once its in the financial interest of someone half-way competent to find him, he'll be found. 

Finding people who don't want to be found and cutting through pathetically thin fictions is a lot of what good lawyers do.

Sam, buddy, your usual game isn't working.  Time to try a new one.  Come clean.  Tell us what's up. If it's hopeless, refund all of the money you can't verifably account for.

This is your best path.  All other paths end with you facing more problems than this one.  Take it.  It's the smart move, for once.

That's great but a lawyer has no police authority to go after fictional people. He can only go after "Sam Noi" and Fabrizio in a limited fashion. He can't get anywhere with Alberto because people on the forum have uncovered his identity.
redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:18:42 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/05/su-yenyu-china-businesswoman_n_4217009.html

Something similar will be handed down to Mr Noi if he is found and convicted

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 12:50:42 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/05/su-yenyu-china-businesswoman_n_4217009.html

Something similar will be handed down to Mr Noi if he is found and convicted

my god, next life doomed too, people will still want justice.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:01:59 AM

fucker logs in every day to check up on things. doesn't bother saying anything. is he trying to avoid prosecution by monitoring what is being said about him?! makes no mention about any future plans. yup if he doesn't post anything soon it's going to get messy for the scamming italians

ok
NineLives

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 01:14:27 AM

Hi guys,

I have a question for some of you who have PM'd me and is helping dig some info.

After my Chinese investigators fired a few questions at me, it got me thinking.

How easy would it be, to pose as Fab and family to push more blame on them yet, Labcoin is driven by someone else from for eg, South America?

Why are we certain its Fab and family?

Show me and I'll debate with you and see if we can help my investigators.

Why because your investigators found the person named Sam Noi from Africa on Linkdin? If that's the case I would hire some new investigators. Look at my thread: click on the links also, that should provide more than enough info for your investigators, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322149.0

There's more than enough information linking Alberto and Fabrizio directly, even if they aren't the ones running the company now, they damn well know who is. But given the fact that "Sam" deletes everything related to Alberto on this thread, and goes and deletes profiles with his old phone number that link him to Labcoin is more than suspicious.

I raised the questions due to a story I got told by my guys.

Basically, scams can be done by gangs who plant the blame on other scammers.  Yes Alberto and Fabrizio exists and yes we can track them, but my spys claims it feels too easy and clumsy how they've left trails of their names and IP's EVERYWHERE..  Either they are dumb as shit or its allot more then whats on the surface.

My question I'm posing is yes we know Alberto and Fabrizio exists and Howard has met them, but was it really them?  Can Howard ID that person?  That's what my investigators want to know.  And, what guarantee can I have that its Alberto and Fabrizio?  Cause the next step gets nasty.  Only some of your research can answer this.

Bitcoin Mining Hardware:   www.mininghardware.co.uk
bitmoon

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:31:00 AM

labcoin is under itec right? go after itec, then whoever is there should lead to the bad guy

also check labcoins old early post, lots of info and pdf documents.
E.Sam

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2013, 01:34:47 AM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.
The management company is named "iTec Pro Limited" - Hong Kong, legally and officially registered in such jurisdiction.

This is initially a self-funded venture, so this thread is not meant to sell "pre-orders" or the likes.
Rather, it is  a mean for the community to evaluate our work and plans for a eventual, future second phase, when we will open investment opportunities to the public.

I won't post many images of IC and similar here, as a fair number of details can be found on our website, once again, our url is http://www.labcoin.com.

We look forward for constructive feedback and criticism. You can contact us with any question at info@labcoin.com or post in this thread. Thank you sincerely for your time.

Note : the pictures shown on our home page are just 3D renderings of possible case and board design and they do not represent real products.

Samuel Noi
Nominee Director
iTec-Pro Limited
sam.noi@labcoin.com

iTec Pro Limited (http://www.companies-hongkong.com/itec-pro-limited-gard/) belongs to Fabrizio (http://www.linkedin.com/in/fabriziotatti). If I remember correctly, it was mentioned somewhere in the original thread that when confronted, Fabrizio acknowledged the fact that he created labcoin, but claimed not to be in control of it.
Either he is Sam, or he knows who Sam is. What is sure is that he is responsible for rhis company since it's under his name. (except if company papers were falsified)
bitmoon

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:48:28 AM

he didnt log today

looks like 4 days no dividend consecutively, earlier 2 days somewhere in between, dividend also not paid.

total 6 days and swede is doing his own thing, lol swede name always comes to my head.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:57:06 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 02:50:22 AM by MikeyVeez

Hi guys,

I have a question for some of you who have PM'd me and is helping dig some info.

How easy would it be, to pose as Fab and family to push more blame on them yet, Labcoin is driven by someone else from for eg, South America?

Why because your investigators found the person named Sam Noi from Africa on Linkdin? If that's the case I would hire some new investigators. Look at my thread: click on the links also, that should provide more than enough info for your investigators, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322149.0

There's more than enough information linking Alberto and Fabrizio directly, even if they aren't the ones running the company now, they damn well know who is. But given the fact that "Sam" deletes everything related to Alberto on this thread, and goes and deletes profiles with his old phone number that link him to Labcoin is more than suspicious.

Basically, scams can be done by gangs who plant the blame on other scammers.  Yes Alberto and Fabrizio exists and yes we can track them, but my spys claims it feels too easy and clumsy how they've left trails of their names and IP's EVERYWHERE..  Either they are dumb as shit or its allot more then whats on the surface.

My question I'm posing is yes we know Alberto and Fabrizio exists and Howard has met them, but was it really them?  Can Howard ID that person?  That's what my investigators want to know.  And, what guarantee can I have that its Alberto and Fabrizio?  Cause the next step gets nasty.  Only some of your research can answer this.

Even more reason to know its not a scam, but just utter incompetence. It's even throwing your investigators off the trail by labcoins utter stupidity lol. Fabrizio has admitted involvement, he said he just didn't know what was going on. The fact that albertos cell phone is labcoins phone number shows both their involvement.

These two are the only ones who know what or who Sam is. Again it doesn't seem like a typical scam, watching hundreds of shows on scammers, they all forge and fake information. Which labcoin could of done easily, fake pictures, fake hash w/ purchased hardware.

Its not his research just a collection of information forum members have found.  Show your investigators the thread and let them decide for their own.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Bitcycle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:53:49 AM

Dear Sam-

All time highs for BTC just remind people how much you've lost them.

Have a good day.

Grin
Bitcycle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:55:45 AM

Hi guys,

Even more reason to know its not a scam, but just utter incompetence. It's even throwing your investigators off the trail by labcoins utter stupidity lol. Fabrizio has admitted involvement, he said he just didn't know what was going on. The fact that albertos cell phone is labcoins phone number shows both their involvement.

These two are the only ones who know what or who Sam is. Again it doesn't seem like a typical scam, watching hundreds of shows on scammers, they all forge and fake information. Which labcoin could of done easily, fake pictures, fake hash w/ purchased hardware.

Its not his research just a collection of information forum members have found.  Show your investigators the thread and let them decide for their own.

Doesn't really matter who "Sam"  is.  Fabrizio has his name on the paperwork for $1.5 million and has been confirmed ID'ed by Howard. 

dhenson
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 03:57:19 AM

Just checked cryptostocks and the bids are all gone.

Our shares are now worth exactly 0$.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:09:51 AM

wow. I am so glad I dumped all my shares at .0001...I saw the writing on the wall when Labcoin started to miss daily div payments.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 04:22:36 AM

Just checked cryptostocks and the bids are all gone.

Our shares are now worth exactly 0$.

LOL~ this is pretty ridiculous. No more bids... =(
Bitcycle

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 05:18:13 AM

This is what happens when "Sam" disappears and pays no divs.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 06:19:13 AM

there goes my 3 btc worth of labcoin!!!
I know its not much, but even a little is too much for me, I'm CHEAP!
Anyways, doesn't the Chinese communist justice system sort of thrive on "informants"? Like, people rat each other out all the time, don't they? I've heard of children denouncing their own parents and having them thrown in jail...
what I'm saying is, maybe a Chinese speaking labscam victim here should just contact whatever department of the chinese govt. that looks into fraud, and give them as much info on Sam Noi as we got?
no one's ever going to get their money back, but at least we can have REVENGE! At the very least it could restrict his travel to and from china, at the most, he gets a bullet in his head. A death sentence for this scammer might just send a message. (at least as far as trying it in china is concerned)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: