Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:47:13 AM

Anyone notice that the mining address just suddenly "cashed" out? Over $40,000 worth of BTC sent to various addresses..  on 11/28

https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:44:26 AM

i actually saw i had an old order from before. switched it to sell @ 0.000004 and sold a bunch!?!? who's buying this dud? i almost feel a little bad for them.

don't feel sorry for guys like me... we are only buying "lottery tickets" with bitcoins we made/mined elsewhere...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:12:30 PM

looks like LABCOIN trading at cryptostocks has been halted....
I guess the raping of our mining account was the last straw for them...
I hope they join is in tracking down these clowns.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:31:51 AM

isn't time to lodge complaints against CRYPTOSTOCKS and report this crazy behavior of letting people continue to buy Labcoin shares to plainly loose money no matter how small the amount maybe?

I will start but others have to do same.  really this shit has to stop.  This to me is greedy and criminal.
I sent them an email them yesterday saying, if not de-listed now I was going to report cryptostocks as scammers as well.
must of worked.  Cool
merv77

Activity: 574

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:36:11 AM

how come Labcoin Notifier on twitter has tweeted Labcoin has posted new messages today?

Labcoin Notifier ‏@LabcoinNotifier 46m
Labcoin has posted a new message and is now at 163 posts!
Labcoin Notifier ‏@LabcoinNotifier 13h
Labcoin has posted a new message and is now at 163 posts!
Blue777

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:47:10 AM

i will keep my eyes on here as a shareholder from IPO
LCSH

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 02:17:18 PM

Friends, Labcoiners, Shareholders, lend me your ears!

LCSH has had great success in it's investigatory endeavors into the individuals responsible for the Labcoin operation. We would love to give complete detail into what has been uncovered but we walk a thin line of informing you, the victim, and tipping off the perpetrators. So, please, forgive any vagueness, it is not intended to keep you, the innocent in the dark, but the accused.

We would like announce that both Fabrizio and Alessia have agreed to provide information to our group and as a result we find it would be appropriate for all shareholders to cease communication with them, especially in the way of threats, lewd gestures, and other harassment.

Our work is entering the next phase, which involves funding. We have ample evidence now to move against the accused and are in touch with a lawyer who is eager to assist in compiling our data into a case and bringing forth justice. We know that many of you have lost a lot of financial resources, and we regret having to ask for one Satoshi more, but alas, this is what is needed for justice to be realized. The collected resources will be provided to the lawyer to build and file a formal legal complaint against the accused. This is the first step towards a legal hearing.

When we reach a balance of 3.5 BTC (of about 7 BTC total for complaint) in the legal fund address our lawyer can begin legal maneuvers that will set in motion the justice system against the accused.

virtualspade is handling the donations, more information here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325431.msg3795590#msg3795590
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:37:00 PM

We would like announce that both Fabrizio and Alessia have agreed to provide information to our group and as a result we find it would be appropriate for all shareholders to cease communication with them, especially in the way of threats, lewd gestures, and other harassment. ...
[donations]

I would like to add that the rest of the Labcoin gang have also agreed to communicate with me, so please cease harassing them also.
If you have a chance to recover any of your funds, please abstain from doing so -- such actions may fundamentally undermine the litigation, which is already in progress.

~Your BFF who's not a part of Labcoin hell no.

kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:33:50 PM

Aren't both Fabrizio and Alessia professional scammers already? Why trust anything from them? That makes no sense.
I trust less and less your "legal route".

They may both be scammers. LCSH aims to use every resource available. If the Tattis are willing to talk with our lawyers then why would we not take advantage of that? It has nothing to do with trusting them and everything to do with aggregating data.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crumbs

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:50:05 PM

Aren't both Fabrizio and Alessia professional scammers already? Why trust anything from them? That makes no sense.
I trust less and less your "legal route".

They may both be scammers. LCSH aims to use every resource available. If the Tattis are willing to talk with our lawyers then why would we not take advantage of that? It has nothing to do with trusting them and everything to do with aggregating data.

What's the point of asking people not to harass them?  Would unharassed scammers be more likely to provide good info?
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 06:59:17 PM

I can't support action that's not considering Fabrizio as a suspect.

If he's "talking with you", great. 

When does he return his share of the stolen bitcoins to us?

I don't believe for one second he allowed his company to be used without compensation.  What was that compensation?  What proof does he have that was all of it?

mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:16:00 PM

Whats this? I get caught up in the TF fiasco, loose touch with Labcoin only to learn it has been de-listed from cyptostocks. I did not receive an e-mail, When was this announced?

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
LCSH

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:41:38 PM

I can't support action that's not considering Fabrizio as a suspect.

If he's "talking with you", great. 

When does he return his share of the stolen bitcoins to us?

I don't believe for one second he allowed his company to be used without compensation.  What was that compensation?  What proof does he have that was all of it?

You wouldn't be. Please see Kleeck's response above.

It has nothing to do with trusting them and everything to do with aggregating data.

LCSH, nor its affiliates, have released the Tattis of any alleged responsibility. LCSH legal counsel has requested the inclusion of the request to cease contact and/or harassment.

Thank you.
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:51:55 PM

There was some discussion in LCSH about posting that information about Fabrizio and Alessia Tatti, and you guys have just now taken up the points that we discussed about, let me clear things up for you, since I wanted to post that.

Fabrizio and Alessia asked us if we could ask people to stop contacting them, first point they are communicating with us and are willing to help with the complaint, and give what ever information they have to the lawyer. That is something that Sam Noi, Alberto Armandi or Theswede75 are not doing. If Fabrizio and Alessia were part of the Labcoin scam I doubt they would say that, more likely they would give some excuse why they don't want to help or just stay quiet, like the other names involved in this fraud. Alberto Armandi did actually in one email threaten to report the one asking him about Laboin to the police for harassing him.

I have been reading for hours and hours posts made by all involved in the Labcoin scam, I have went through all post I could find written by these people, it has become very clear to me that Alessia's name has been used on different forums and on irc chats without her knowledge, Alessia don't speak or write english very well and all the post written about Labcoin in her name has been written by a person that knows english very well. Same goes for Fabrizio but his english is much better but not perfect.

I have also looked at the social profiles of them and they really don't look like people who is into the business of committing fraud, I realize that this is not real evidence, but when putting all the pieces together, I just don't see them as the people behind this fraud. And it doesn't matter what I think since they are willing to clear this up with the police, and according to them they are victims just like us. This all will be investigated by the police, and we will eventually find out the truth who is lying.

And looking into the history of Fabrizio and Alessia I cant find any proof that they are "professional scammers", Alessia was involved in the Enso pad, but I doubt very much she had anything to do with that personally, except maybe trying to clear up some of Albertos mistakes so that her name wouldn't get totally ruined, which it got anyway.

And Fabrizios company was not used without compensation, it was used without permission.

I'm just saying that all the evidence I have seen so far suggest that Fabrizio and Alessia are victims just like us, but the are also the first suspects, and the first people "involved" with Labcoin who actually wants to start the investigation into Labcoin and clear there names, unlike Sam Noi or theSwede75. So if you like to help, ask these people if they want to cooperate with our lawyer and go to the police.

And If some body who is part of these legal actions have a problem, or don't trust in how I am or the LCSH are handling the case, pleas PM me with your concerns and all the evidence you have that suggest we are doing something wrong. Our main concern is looking out for the best interest of all shareholders and not the people that are accused, so all useful information is welcome.

1.339 BTC donations received in less than 9h, thank you for your support. 

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:03:35 PM

TheSwede is not helping?! What a rat.

I want to confirm that Alberto is the prime target here and the lawyer is not going to waste funds tracking down 'Sam Noi'. Then I'll donate.
virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:10:12 PM

TheSwede is not helping?! What a rat.

I want to confirm that Alberto is the prime target here and the lawyer is not going to waste funds tracking down 'Sam Noi'. Then I'll donate.

Haven't heard from TheSwede since I sent him a Q&A to answer some weeks ago. And yes Alberto Armandi is the prime target, because "Sam Noi" dosent exist imo.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:15:34 PM

Of course Fabrizio says it was without his permission! What else is he going to say?Huh

He's the one person whose real name is directly tied to this. Naturally he's trying to say he was a victim.

He's known about this for MONTHS because he was contacted by investors. He did nothing to have his name taken off any where, not even BTCT or CryptoStocks.

In evidence, you offer his social profiles?  Seriously?

There's 7000 of our BTC missing here, this man very likely has some of them. 

We KNOW their shares changed hands, we saw it happen on CS. That means more than one person is involved.

No, this is not a course of action I can support.  Fabrizio cannot be given a free pass based on him being a friendly guy with you.  Con men are friendly guys by definition.

strmir

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 10:41:56 PM

TheSwede is actually having a good time these days:

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=all&search=TheSwede75
crumbs

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 11:08:58 PM

@strmir:  Thanks for the link, didn't know about that site.  handy Cheesy
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 11:11:59 PM

TheSwede is actually having a good time these days:

http://trollboxarchive.com/search.php?search_type=all&search=TheSwede75

Is this really him or just an imposter?

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: