Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated  (Read 96709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:53:50 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 09:12:52 AM by BitThink

Its possible Alberto told Fabrizio there is a "sam noi" running the show, but never told him it was a fictional character or an alias of himself.

That does not matter at all. He definitely knew Alberto was the man behind all these things. Whether 'Sam Noi' exists or not (he mentioned somewhere 'Sam Noi' was a hardware engineer) does not change the fact 'Sam Noi' was just a cover of Alberto.

Anyway I am really surprised at the following statement from virtualspade, and really doubt how much he really knows about this scam.

1. To my knowledge the first time Fabrizio heard about Labcoin shares was when he was contacted by concerned shareholder, after the troubles began. (needs to verified by police)

Even Fabrizio himself never denied he signed the contract for labcoin project and that was before the IPO of Labcoin. Moreover, when he was shown about the btct page on 28 Aug, he was not at all astonished but confirmed all the things written there are true.

One more funny thing was that some weeks later when things became more ugly he claimed that his name and his company has nothing to do with Labcoin and he will take legal action for those who used them without his consent. Of course, now we know what he have done: nothing. Apparently he was completely a clown and nothing he said can be trusted.

I will never trust a lawyer who choose to trust someone like Fabrizio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:14:03 AM

Fabrizio might have been aware of the labcoin project name, that doesnt mean he was aware Alberto did a bitcoin IPO of the non existent company. The signing of those documents also predates the IPO by a significant margin AFAIK. I still maintain its quite likely fabr's involvement ended in June when he started working with Zopo. Until then it was no scam, they were just exploring the feasibility of such project.
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:21:23 AM

Fabrizio might have been aware of the labcoin project name, that doesnt mean he was aware Alberto did a bitcoin IPO of the non existent company. The signing of those documents also predates the IPO by a significant margin AFAIK. I still maintain its quite likely fabr's involvement ended in June when he started working with Zopo. Until then it was no scam, they were just exploring the feasibility of such project.
Have you seen this screenshot?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263445.msg3023491#msg3023491

Yuansuyi showed him the btct Labcoin page and what was his reply?
Tepepa 11:19:45
it is all true

merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:10:19 AM

anyone see this?  - started way back, May 18th 2013

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.0

and look at this:  (looks like Samuel Noi accidently spoke italian)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.msg2362848#msg2362848

anyone remember this? - this began June 23rd, and is when I began reading about Labcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241033.0

this would be all evidence.

BTW. maybe we should first have lawyers name, company name, web URL, and phone numbers (office and mobile number).  If visualspade can ask the lawyer if it's ok with this information to be PMed to all share holders and see what he says. and also before paying him ask him what are our chances of justice.  And if there's great chance of getting justice, would he do a no WIN no pay arrangement.  If not, there are lawyers that will do this arrangement, just have to ask.  In Australia there are this sort of lawyer firms and it's worth a try.  Not for the money, but like some are thinking if we can trust this lawyer, is a great question.  I feel I can trust visualspade but the lawyer I wouldn't know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic story... My father was totally cleaned out by a lawyer because lawyer knew from the beginning that there was no way my father could win and took my father a ride and for every thing he had.  Obviously my father didn't have a clue and trusted this lawyer.  Some lawyers are criminals themselves and they know how to cover their tracks.  This is an old story and happen about 30 years ago.  Also this happens frequently with divorce cases even today. 

virtualspade

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:37:58 PM

I was asked about how many Labcoin shares Fabrizio owned, and I replied about the Labcoin shares and not when he first heard the name Labcoin.

And as I said to my knowledge the first time Fabrizio heard that his company name was used to sell Labcoin shares and collect money form people was when the concerned shareholder contacted him. And he is ready to go to the police with this information. He is maybe lying to us but I doubt he will be able to lie to the police and get away with it.

I'm well aware that Fabrizio signed the document for the asic chip, that btw never was produced.

I really don't see the point of continuing this discussion here anymore, I have some information that I will not disclose here, and the whole point of mentioning Fabrizio And Alessia was that they are helping the investigation, and as a heads up about some new developments in the case. As I said Fabrizio trusted the wrong person with his and his company name. If he is part of the Labcoin fraud and has gained something he will pay for that, any if he just made some huge mistakes and got involved in this fraud because of that he is still going to pay, because his and his company name is already ruined.

I have contacted the lawyer and asked him about posting his information here on the forum, and also to have him confirm to me how much euros he will subtract from the invoice with the 3.5 BTC we have collected. Smiley

Now that we have the BTC amount for the first payment, the lawyers work on the complaint can officially begin.

HUGE thank you to all who has donated Smiley

Let's nail these bastard's for a better future for bitcoin, and to show all scammers that the bitcoin community will not put up with there shit anymore.

virtualspade's cold beer fund: BTC:1PFLjadp8BUXihShfEmhCKugUUfo8SveJy LTC:LUTaae2YTkZomPgd2AeqKyNonpe2iTgZ7R  WDC:WQ6hNRmN4cDhF6XmccRN6uruWinLkZd2Aj More over here
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:08:20 PM

Let's nail these bastard's for a better future for bitcoin, and to show all scammers that the bitcoin community will not put up with there shit anymore.

+1

and thanks.
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:06:53 PM

Its possible Alberto told Fabrizio there is a "sam noi" running the show, but never told him it was a fictional character or an alias of himself.

Fabrizio would have to be complete idiot to believe anything Alberto said to him after all his other scams... those guys know each other well that much is incontrovertible.
as to why Fabrizio would willingly associate his name with another shady deal... well he was either blinded by greed or he was set up to take the fall....

logically if it was the later Fabrizio would have done everything in his power to save his ass including saving all IRC chats and reporting it to the authorities.

if he did that then all he needs to do is provide some of that material evidence to the Labcoin Shareholder lynch mob.
the only thing that can determine for certain what Fabrizio knew and when he knew it .. is a court of law..

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:15:52 PM

anyone see this?  - started way back, May 18th 2013

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209553.0

and look at this:  (looks like Samuel Noi accidently spoke italian)

The "unknow" factors, refer to the success/failure of first 180nm test run, on the success of which, depends a further, bigger run of ICs.
We still need to iron out some quirks with the preliminar design before we can safely go on tape-out phase, so you should get what i'm talking about, there are many 'chained' events which depend on each other success before we can achieve significant results and talk about selling devices or shares.

Preliminar is also a latin word.

what a good idea it was to read back through Labcoins posts...

I don't know if italians use "Unknow" instead of unknown when speaking english... it would be interesting to find out of anyone has any italian friends who make that mistake.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
abuelau

Activity: 750

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:34:37 PM

What are you guys trying to find out? Sam Noi said in the IRC chat he's Italian.... that's not news!

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:33:29 PM

What are you guys trying to find out? Sam Noi said in the IRC chat he's Italian.... that's not news!

I just pointed it out because I can remember that some were saying something about an African with same name or something.

Alright he's Italian, probably, maybe.
E.Sam

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:35:12 PM

I just pointed it out because I can remember that some were saying something about an African with same name or something.

Let's agree that "Sam Noi" alter ego is italian.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:23:35 AM

And he is ready to go to the police with this information.

I look forward to seeing  a copy of his police report.

Why did he not go to the police months ago, when he stated he would?
abuelau

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:24:41 PM

Let's agree that "Sam Noi" alter ego is italian.

Yeah, of course! Sam Noi is Alberto, everyone knows this. And he's Italian. Not just because of how he writes in English (using romance languages words) but also because he said so.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:27:48 PM

The only "evidence" Ive seen of any africa link was based on a misunderstanding of blockchain.info, showing 0N, 0W (which works out to be in the ocean near Ghana) when there was no IP geolocation data. There is no other evidence whatsoever that Ive seen that suggests Alberto/sam is african and mountains of evidence proving he is italian.
abuelau

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:16:34 PM

The only "evidence" Ive seen of any africa link was based on a misunderstanding of blockchain.info, showing 0N, 0W (which works out to be in the ocean near Ghana) when there was no IP geolocation data. There is no other evidence whatsoever that Ive seen that suggests Alberto/sam is african and mountains of evidence proving he is italian.

Oh c'mon puppet you disappoint me. Just do a Google Search for Sam Noi you'll find the Linkedin of a guy from Ghana.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:48:02 PM

I said evidence. There is a sam noi in the US too, and one in France.
And we all know scammers create accurate linkedin profiles for their non existing alter ego's. And if they do, they tend to chose Nigeria or Ghana because that instills confidence with investors (along with writing their profile in ALL CAPS in badly broken english).

canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:50:54 PM

I said evidence. There is a sam noi in the US too, and one in France.
And we all know scammers create accurate linkedin profiles for their non existing alter ego's. And if they do, they tend to chose Nigeria or Ghana because that instills confidence with investors (along with writing their profile in ALL CAPS in badly broken english).

Yeah, I wouldn't put too much value into the LinkedIn profile.

I don't think that we want to get into the details of the investigation since any information that we provide on these pages just helps out our target. However, there are certainly ways that we'll know relatively soon where "Sam Noi" was operating from.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 10:47:42 PM

And he is ready to go to the police with this information.

I look forward to seeing  a copy of his police report.

Why did he not go to the police months ago, when he stated he would?

The lawyer will do this. He knows how to do it the correct and most promising way.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:33:44 PM

Has Labcoin said anything at all in the past few weeks?

Given how high the price of bitcoin is now, it would be worth of it for many of the bag holders to get lawyers. Labcoin will eventually get caught, there is no doubt about it. They level of fraud they've sunk to is simply astounding.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:04:52 PM

Has Labcoin said anything at all in the past few weeks?

Given how high the price of bitcoin is now, it would be worth of it for many of the bag holders to get lawyers. Labcoin will eventually get caught, there is no doubt about it. They level of fraud they've sunk to is simply astounding.

A lawyer has been hired.  Soon the legal machine will be grinding its way to "Sam".  He will be caught.

And more than fraud, when he laundered the dividend money he committed outright theft.

He's not a very intelligent man.  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: