Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
You could wait, until they are listed on some exchanges a buy for the lowest price. But, you will not support the development.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NWPsolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

It is the best for a good investor.
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

I think this project is pretty good

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc

Could elaborate why those 3 projects are good to invest?
Last project even doesn't have a team, roadmap or even a white paper. Scammers!
How can you get an appropriate information when people poke this kind of s..t Sad

Exactly! Etherinc looks like a scam! Why people promoting those scammers... because of bounty programs? Probably in the end they stay with 0.

I want to please you, the well-known TokenGo project completes its ICO, there are a few days left when you can invest in the project and get a lot of profit. Do not regret that they could not have done it.

Why do you think it better to invest in your project than for me to invest more into welltrado.io ?? Your project has ranking of 3 and Welltrado has more than 4. Try to surprise me and maybe I will change my decision.
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through ]Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

Hi all,
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers
You could wait, until they are listed on some exchanges a buy for the lowest price. But, you will not support the development.
+ you will not get bonuses. I don't think that all tokens are depreciating after they are listed on exchanges. It depends from how strong is a project. If most of investors are jumping out of the "train" means it's weak, if they remain on it then you should expect for continues growth. Just there is one big problem - how to find right project in such a big supply?!?!
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
Wowww ranking for the first project is even 2 out of 5!! It's a wonderful investment even knowing that ICO will start only on September. I don't know why you chose those ICOs but for me they doesn't look reliable.
akash9236

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:35:44 PM

I think this project is pretty good

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc

Could elaborate why those 3 projects are good to invest?
Last project even doesn't have a team, roadmap or even a white paper. Scammers!
How can you get an appropriate information when people poke this kind of s..t Sad

Exactly! Etherinc looks like a scam! Why people promoting those scammers... because of bounty programs? Probably in the end they stay with 0.

I want to please you, the well-known TokenGo project completes its ICO, there are a few days left when you can invest in the project and get a lot of profit. Do not regret that they could not have done it.

Why do you think it better to invest in your project than for me to invest more into welltrado.io ?? Your project has ranking of 3 and Welltrado has more than 4. Try to surprise me and maybe I will change my decision.

i think etherinc is not scam they are Live with DAO platform (with blockchain) and no one in industry has live dao platform. they are in talk with some countries to make einc legal organisation structure i am following etherinc from last 4 months and they are good
Franklin Pierce

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

Review Crypterium — Cryptobank for Cryptopeople once. They already have 42 000 000 stores worldwide where people can pay with any cryptocurrency, as per their website. Currently you will get 3% bonus.
They already have more then 18k people on their telegram channel, join it and explore further questions before investing.
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

The recent ICO phenomenon has changed the way companies finance the development and operating costs of their businesses. Sometimes it's hard to understand that investors will part with their hard-earned cash for something that has never been made. But this is exactly what happens in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The main difference between you, is that with an IPO you can use a part of a company that is commonly used, with ICO, you have a digital coin issued by the company. Typically, the currency is among several types of users. Increased demand increases the intrinsic value of the currency can even reach thousands of percentages. To make this in your perspective, the S & P 500 rose by 132% in 2017 while one of the 20 best ICO players rose by more than 20,000%. The benefits are not always guaranteed, of course, so how to choose the right ICO as a medium of investment.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

Its a good sign for any ICO, there is many of them, gathering their softcap in months, but those who do like this are interesting.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:59:43 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (ww.welltrado.io)?

Cheers
I prefer you to these ICOs open platform, FIC NETWORK & WTL. I recommend  you to research on these ICOs. I think these ICOs have a bright future.
What gives you an opinion of "bright future" for these projects?
Any specific indicators? Or it's just your subjective opinion?
By the way have you invested on your own to those projects?
If yes could you explain a bit more about their business model and how they use blockchain technology?
Now most of projects use blockchain only like a one of the ways for investing. It's mean that is not obligatory include blockchain in business model, because sometimes it's look very funny.
Be fair - use ICO just for investing and look at the ICO like you look at real business - what behind it - product, market, finance plan, business model.
Don't look only to smart contract.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

Hi all,

Cheers
they have some intersting moments like participation in different business acceleration programs. Their future goals are also realistic. I think their project is quite promising and will body even in slow time
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

The recent ICO phenomenon has changed the way companies finance the development and operating costs of their businesses. Sometimes it's hard to understand that investors will part with their hard-earned cash for something that has never been made. But this is exactly what happens in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The main difference between you, is that with an IPO you can use a part of a company that is commonly used, with ICO, you have a digital coin issued by the company. Typically, the currency is among several types of users. Increased demand increases the intrinsic value of the currency can even reach thousands of percentages. To make this in your perspective, the S & P 500 rose by 132% in 2017 while one of the 20 best ICO players rose by more than 20,000%. The benefits are not always guaranteed, of course, so how to choose the right ICO as a medium of investment.

I think that most people is always investing on ICOs because they want money, they want as much profit as they can and the only way to get a quick return is just tu put money into them. I miss those days in where any shitty ico tend to do x2 everyday.

andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:28 AM

Look at the Eherinc. I think it most promising ICO in this year.
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:31:50 AM

I invest my money in Bitcoin, I think serious people will invest like me, but alt will grow there isn't doubt. The market starts a new round)
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

best ico is Eherinc

The intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:11 AM

Ico is one of 2017's most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by 2017 ICO profits, but now ICO has many traps,you should be careful when investing in ICO.
Robin_Good

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I think it's too risky to invest in ICO. At least I would not do that. I think investments in crypto is more profitable or doing airdrop and bounty campaign

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

if you want to invest in the ico look at their income whether it has reached the target, I think the ICO will be successful with income now has reached 30m usd. so do not hesitate to invest in an ICO that has got a lot of investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: