Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

Lash chance to invest in good ICO - Unibright: The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.
88% of Hard Cap raised!
Why do you think it's a right project to invest? I can see that they don't have MVP yet and it doesn't give much trust... Even when you look at their roadmap it (company) has been existing for many years, but they cannot show any prototype. Looks suspicious... Check Welltrado! There you will see how real ICO project should look like  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

Ya, saya pikir jika berinvestasi dengan ICO walltrado.io sekarang adalah waktu yang tepat, saya pikir ini adalah ICO yang baik untuk Tahun 2018, Tapi Anda harus berhati-hati untuk menghindari penipuan.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

Before investing, study the project well. Tired of these many scam projects, which in the aftermath of the time has become very much. With a successful ICO selection, you can easily increase your investment! The main thing to remember is that buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.
How do you know which project is scam or not? According to existing supply there are thousands of ICOs and to find a right one is really hard. Probably to reduce a risk it would be smart to invest in different ICOs with smaller amounts. I've just jumped in Welltrado ICO train.
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

In principle, I do not really believe that investments are very likely to earn, it is very risky, but if you invest money, then it is now
You don’t believe... Then I would like to ask what you’re doing here? Have you checked Welltrado project?
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.

crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

If you want to invest in this project, it is imperative that you go through the white paper and carefully read through the concept. Is it achievable, do they have a product which they intend to share to the public.
According to your opinion ICOs that have existing products (prototypes) are worth to invest? I think it's an important factor, because you see that company has developed something even before they started their ICO. Otherwise it's hard to believe in company which is offering to invest in fiction that might be developed or no. That's why I chose Welltrado, because it has MVP.
EvieeHist

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

actually quite back on the simple procedure, with no exaggerated ambition select ICO which both investment and contribution with full support on the project, I believe sites like Welltrado are reliable to choose a good ICO and worth using.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Hi, i never heared about it.  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. he project inspires confidence. Strong team and a excellent white paper. I hope to get a big profit. You should check it out.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:42:48 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
As I understand you see that project as a possible position for a speculation. I'm interested more in long term investment where you can expect for continues growth and dividends. I chose to invest into Welltrado and I'm very glad with this decision.
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
David but everything what you mentioned is just simple marketing nothing else. To believe in the company you must see that they have some kind of product not just a fiction and a nice website. For example I'm glad with Revolut service and wouldn't be interested to use other 5-10 e-wallets.

I agree with you, so it's important to watch what the company does. If it is a profitable business from the real sector, I will not invest in it. For the reason that in the real sector a long payback period and a crypto currency will make a biger profit at this distance.
From what you wrote I understand you're interested in fast profit or simply pure speculation. Does it mean that you're comfortable with big loss too? Sometimes it's hard to understand does people, who write here and invest in crypto, has some kind of education in finance/economics or they just follow a band.
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

Today there are still opportunities to invest in ICOs. But you need to have in-depth knowledge.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

You can still join ICO BitRewards https://bitrewards.network . Ico ends in two days, the soft cap is reached!
This is a system of rewarding sellers and buyers in the crypto currency! ICO has a working product- https://giftd.tech/about/
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

this is a very cool option for fast and profitable earnings.I am sure that the most important thing is to choose the right project for attachments
It was fast and profitable last year. But this year, most of the ICO is a loss, and if you pay attention to the timing of profit, then they have increased significantly. Although this sphere is still very attractive in comparison with the traditional sectors of the economy.
Decima human

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits
MammothBlockchain

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

The Mammoth platform will be one of the best developments of 2018 and will bring investors a big profit!
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

there is a lot to be said about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, it's really hard to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paymot.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining points, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Inna Pasichnik

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

a lot of it is possible to argue about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, this is really difficult to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paytomat.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Every ico has different platform and if you think that their campaign will be a success in the future then do not bother to invest since all of the ico's today are competing to reach the spot of bitcoins.

And what is you opinion about this project (Welltrado)? Any remarks?

Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

this is a very cool option for fast and profitable earnings.I am sure that the most important thing is to choose the right project for attachments
As I understand from what you wrote you're more speculator than investor (trying to get fast profit). Why don't you think that long term investment can be profitable too?
trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Now investing in ICO is very risky.  A lot of scam projects.  It is better to invest in a stable and promising coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: