Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:55:07 AM

I am suggest u to  invest on this

cloud moolah

Repux

Eherinc

Hycon

Auctus

Could you elaborate why we should invest in those projects?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:21:23 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
Why paytomat if it's just another exchange/paying system project. How it's different from other projects? Do you think they have a good team to execute their goals?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

i have one ICO suggestion but do your own research
kepler technologies
We are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.

Why do you think it's better to invest into your offered project than to Welltrado?
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
Personally, since I don't know this ICO yet, I'd conduct my own research regarding this coin's nature and a background check to the ICO and the team behind the said ICO as well. This way I will get valuable information that I could use and rely on to decide whether or not I will invest on this ICO or not. You should these as well as these tactic will make you safe from scammers and con men in this industry.
How does it influence your opinion when you see that project already has reached a soft cap? I'm taking particularly about the same project, because they successfully closed their first round.
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Rule of thumb in crypto is that never ever ask anyone if they trust in a project and take their advice. Its like trusting your money and investment with random strangers over the internet. Always DYOR and buy ICO's which you feel have a long term future, especially in these markets when most ICO's crash on hitting the exchanges.
According you it would be even better to invest in the later stages? For example when tokens appears on exchanges and price goes down? I would like to agree, but as well i think it's important to know other investors opinion to take your final decision.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
What do you think about Welltrado project? Do you think it can reach a hard cap? What needs (tools) for investors to start investing easier?
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Before investing, study the project well. Tired of these many scam projects, which in the aftermath of the time has become very much. With a successful ICO selection, you can easily increase your investment! The main thing to remember is that buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.

crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Depend of which ICO you want to invest , some of them is really shit and some are very nice Smiley Better to get new analytic before any invest in ICO !
What kind of analyzes you do before investing into ICOs?
Have you ever heard about Welltrado ICO campaign? If yes what do you think about it?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
Why do think it's better to invest into paytomat than welltrado?
Katekuz

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

In principle, I do not really believe that investments are very likely to earn, it is very risky, but if you invest money, then it is now

Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:16 PM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Before investing, study the project well. Tired of these many scam projects, which in the aftermath of the time has become very much. With a successful ICO selection, you can easily increase your investment! The main thing to remember is that buying into an ICO is an investment in a company more than into a currency.
I agree with you, so it's important to watch what the company does. If it is a profitable business from the real sector, I will not invest in it. For the reason that in the real sector a long payback period and a crypto currency will make a biger profit at this distance.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Every ico has different platform and if you think that their campaign will be a success in the future then do not bother to invest since all of the ico's today are competing to reach the spot of bitcoins.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest. In ico the main thing is your accurate choice of the project, once you choose right project then you definitely earn lot in future.
Do you invest in ICOs too? If yes what projects did you choose? Was it successful or no? Any thoughts about Welltrado?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

If you want to invest on this ico you should check its background first so that it is worth on buying.
Like with most ICO's that I've invested I made a good research. However want to be 100% sure is a right investment.
From what I can see now Welltrado is collecting funds pretty quickly. Do you think they will reach their hard cap?
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

this is a very cool option for fast and profitable earnings.I am sure that the most important thing is to choose the right project for attachments
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

It should be only your decision, you should decide is this ICO good enough to invest. Just look at the project, do some your own researches and you will understand is it worth to give them your money or not. Have a look at: idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcaps,WP and roadmap. That will be enough to decide. I do not advise you to rely on somebody's opinion.
I'm not saying to use somebody's opinion just to support my decision.
If I use all these aspects "idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcaps, WP and roadmap" I still can make a bad investment.
For example I'm also interested about Welltrado project, but I don't see any positive/negative comments about it. Therefor I raised a question if people are not writing anything about Welltrado can it be a wrong investment. But analyzing this project deeper you don't have any doubts about it... Everything is in the highest level...
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

I want to please you TokenGo team extended their ICO till 31.05 and this is great news for many reasons. Funds will be raised for the full implementation of the road map. The exchange will be realized. You can invest.
Extended their ICO, because hard to attract investors? Do they have a working prototype?
Once again I will give the same question why I should invest in your project instead of Welltrado?
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

I want to please you TokenGo team extended their ICO till 31.05 and this is great news for many reasons. Funds will be raised for the full implementation of the road map. The exchange will be realized. You can invest.
Extended their ICO, because hard to attract investors? Do they have a working prototype?
Once again I will give the same question why I should invest in your project instead of Welltrado?
the idea of investing in cryptocurrency has penetrated into many parts of our society.it is mind blowing to think that people would willing to invest thier hard-earn money in something they can varely understand.but thats exacty what seems to be happening in the crypo word. my primary goal in investing ICOs market was to research and understand how this new market is working now so that your investment will be safe and secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: