Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

a lot of it is possible to argue about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, this is really difficult to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paytomat.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Another person but the same message... no your project is not the most interesting and I won't invest there. Take a look on Welltrado and you will understand what is a good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MammothBlockchain

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Investing in ICO of new tokens and cryptocurrencies is one of the most profitable investments

phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
A large investment project does not mean that it will be good. Look at Bankera with a total investment of more than 100 million euros, and now most of the investors are not optimistic about it.

Sometimes the projects look so simple and not too attractive but they are surprisingly successful, personally I like hunting for such ICOs.

Currently I am paying attention to the ICO of Mammoth platforms.
Here are some things about it:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
Hope that I can give you a look at it.
Have fun!
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Now investing in ICO is very risky.  A lot of scam projects.  It is better to invest in a stable and promising coin.
What is for you stable coin?? I don't see even a single coin that is stable, all of them fluctuates...
Edu martin

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:15:29 AM

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:31:54 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
Before investing study the undertaking admirably. Tired of these numerous scam ventures which in the repercussions of the time has turned out to be in particular. With a fruitful ICO choice you can without much of a stretch increment your investment. The primary concern to recall is that getting tied up with an ICO is an investment in an organization more than into a cash.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

https://welltrado.io/ project look like promising.Mainly this project in lending based platform i think.Team is so strong and their MVP https://www.welltrado.com/ platform but i have no experienced about ICO investing but be careful joining the ICO investment from scam project.How i will find out this project already raised 30 million because i could not find any such information.
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

This is a good project, despite the fact that I do not usually invest in ICO. The most important thing is to check the project and try to determine if it is not a scam.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

Investing in ICO projects is an interesting thing that investors and investors in the Cryptocurrency market should consider. Profits from ICO projects are huge, but that does not mean there is no risk. You can lose a lot if you invest in a fraudulent ICO project. Must analyze and consider carefully before investing in ICO projects.
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:14 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/en

AlenDel have you invested or will invest in Welltrado project? Looks like it’s an intersting website.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:00 PM

I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.

The project has great team and it seems that it will really work.
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

In my opinion, it’s best to invest in ICO Vireo in 2018! This project is very promising and reliable. In keeping with ICO Vireo you can’t worry about the safety of your money
Vova how you assess projects that are good or not to invest? I would like to know what promising things that project has and why it’s better than Welltrado?
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

ICO can give higher returns compared to exchange trading. ICOs have low risk.
Can you tell us your success story? What returns did you get?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

Currently there are many ico programs that have large ico programs and also many small ico programs that ask for information about the ico you can go online to study, and decide to join the ico you see. potential
And how it goes with your investments? Probably for you would be good to check www.welltrado.io
Maybe you will like this project Wink

I do not recommend entering ICOs. I think the coins must first prove themselves. afterwards i buy if i trust that. so I get rid of the possibility of being a fake.

Me either, but if that would be the mindset of investors then cryptocurrency will die because ICO is the first thing to do when you want to know that the project will succeed or not. The ICO op has especified is a lending platform which many already has done, so I will not bother joining the project because there are already successful lending platform circulating in cryptocurrency.
Yrnar123 thing is that Welltrado is not a lending platform you must read carefully to understand the concept of this project. And not only this one but also other, because you might take wrong decisions if you are doing it improperly.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

Yes, most of ICOs give very littel ROI recently. And most of them will leave you without any means for survival. But the trick is to pick the right ones - with brillian team and perfect concept for technology. Check Metronome for instance in the near future, they will be conducting an auction, Dfinity will be giving an airdrop for the early community supportes. My picks also include: Egretia, NEX and Merculet.
Good luck to all you guys!
What do think about Welltrado project? Do you think it's a good project?
Alex_ODN

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Honestly, I have long refused to invest in ICO at the moment of promotion, while there are no coins on the market. It's like a roulette wheel with bullets that'll kill your finances.
According to your opinion it's better to avoid from investing into ICOs? But what if you can find a safe project that can bring you stable returns? I'm talking about Welltrado project. Take a look on it.

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Does it mean that you will keep it for a long time? As i understand you're not speculator Smiley

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Investing in ICO and at this point in time is very attractive. I invest in ICO only with pools. This gives me some advantages in the form of good discounts when buying tokens. Often the discount is 20-30%, which I think is a very good amount. Perhaps in the future I will organize my own pool for participation in the ICO.

Do you know something about possibilities to invest in Welltrado pools? If yes could you share with some details?
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

I'm not very good at how to choose ICO, but it seems to me that this project is promising and can become successful.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

In fact, it's risky to invest in such ICO, I would not invest because it's easy to lose my money, it's not known how the currency will prove itself when it enters the stock exchange
So your strategy is to wait and just when project is listed in one of the exchanges you buy it?
Do you think Welltrado is a risky investment? I don't think so Tongue
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

There are many good ICOs recently, but as for this particular, I havent hear about it yet, need to study more about it, if you think it is good!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: