Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/en

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Extended their ICO, because hard to attract investors? Do they have a working prototype?
Once again I will give the same question why I should invest in your project instead of Welltrado?
the idea of investing in cryptocurrency has penetrated into many parts of our society.it is mind blowing to think that people would willing to invest thier hard-earn money in something they can varely understand.but thats exacty what seems to be happening in the crypo word. my primary goal in investing ICOs market was to research and understand how this new market is working now so that your investment will be safe and secured.
Exactly! It's very important to understand where you are putting your money and what consequences you should expect. Without a research it would be very hard to find a right project.

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.
Hetecon could you give me more details what stopped you to invest to Welltrado? What kind of questions? Would really appreciate for your answers.

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.

Team and how money will be spent. What about a prototype? It doesn't give any additional trust?
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

actually quite back on the simple procedure, with no exaggerated ambition select ICO which both investment and contribution with full support on the project, I believe sites like Welltrado are reliable to choose a good ICO and worth using.
Glad to see your positive opinion about Welltrado project. May I ask you do you plan to support this project too?
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

In my opinion, it’s best to invest in ICO Vireo in 2018! This project is very promising and reliable. In keeping with ICO Vireo you can’t worry about the safety of your money
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Hi, i never heared about it.  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. he project inspires confidence. Strong team and a excellent white paper. I hope to get a big profit. You should check it out.

Dear Swapi,
I can see that white paper is under development therefor I wouldn't say that it's perfect. Why do you think this project is better than Welltrado?
GameMarket

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

ICO can give higher returns compared to exchange trading. ICOs have low risk.
alizalela7

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Currently there are many ico programs that have large ico programs and also many small ico programs that ask for information about the ico you can go online to study, and decide to join the ico you see. potential
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

I think you need to read and understand their white paper, get to know their team members and look out for their plans for the future. If you think it is a good project, you can invest in the ICO

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I do not recommend entering ICOs. I think the coins must first prove themselves. afterwards i buy if i trust that. so I get rid of the possibility of being a fake.

Me either, but if that would be the mindset of investors then cryptocurrency will die because ICO is the first thing to do when you want to know that the project will succeed or not. The ICO op has especified is a lending platform which many already has done, so I will not bother joining the project because there are already successful lending platform circulating in cryptocurrency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?

Yes, most of ICOs give very littel ROI recently. And most of them will leave you without any means for survival. But the trick is to pick the right ones - with brillian team and perfect concept for technology. Check Metronome for instance in the near future, they will be conducting an auction, Dfinity will be giving an airdrop for the early community supportes. My picks also include: Egretia, NEX and Merculet.
Good luck to all you guys!
ZhukovM

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Honestly, I have long refused to invest in ICO at the moment of promotion, while there are no coins on the market. It's like a roulette wheel with bullets that'll kill your finances.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

You should invest in Kleyn Bank

Kleyn Bank is digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Investing in ICO and at this point in time is very attractive. I invest in ICO only with pools. This gives me some advantages in the form of good discounts when buying tokens. Often the discount is 20-30%, which I think is a very good amount. Perhaps in the future I will organize my own pool for participation in the ICO.
Mike_Z

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

In fact, it's risky to invest in such ICO, I would not invest because it's easy to lose my money, it's not known how the currency will prove itself when it enters the stock exchange
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:09:33 PM

Today there are still opportunities to invest in ICOs. But you need to have in-depth knowledge.
Could you share your deep knowledge about analyzing ICO projects? It would be very interesting to see what you would say.

You can still join ICO BitRewards. Ico ends in two days, the soft cap is reached!
This is a system of rewarding sellers and buyers in the crypto currency! ICO has a working product
Wow that looks like and incredibly interesting project with a big added value for the customers. Solving incredibly huge problem... I don't understand why people are supporting these kind of projects that doesn't have future. Check Welltrado!
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

It was fast and profitable last year. But this year, most of the ICO is a loss, and if you pay attention to the timing of profit, then they have increased significantly. Although this sphere is still very attractive in comparison with the traditional sectors of the economy.
You mean attractive in terms of speculation or long term investment?

Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits
There is no another way how just making a good research on each project you want to invest. As with all of my investments I will continue buying and keeping it for a long term. Let's see what this lottery will bring to me Smiley

The Mammoth platform will be one of the best developments of 2018 and will bring investors a big profit!
It looks like and interesting project. Let's say even similar to Welltrado because of its data analysis.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

If you don't have trading skills, investing in ico can be a good choice, and ico can bring huge benefits, but you have to have a good eye.

crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

there is a lot to be said about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, it's really hard to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paymot.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining points, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Jony but there are hundreds of similar projects and I don't think that it's the right project which will bring me huge profit. Take a look on Welltrado achievements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdWe94J8ow
They got a deal from Pecunio Fund who invested 3,000,000$!! That's crazy! I think I will have to buy more of WTL tokens.
Son_of_Scryptonit

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:41:21 AM

ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: