Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

I agree with the opinion of Jammalet.  Indeed, the ICO is now on the rise.  A lot has ever heard of Paytomat.    I started, and I continue to believe in the purpose of this project.  Really good company.  But I emphasize that you have to think your head and collect a lot of different opinions before investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokemoso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

I am suggest u to  invest on this

cloud moolah

Repux

Eherinc

Hycon

Auctus
Andrew DRo

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

In general, the contribution to the ICO is very profitable.  But there are nuances.  In particular, 3: you need to carefully select the company, determine the first amount you are willing to take risks and believe in the idea of ​​the project.  I've been trying to invest in different companies for quite some time.  And Paytomat has identified one of the best.  I read about many different companies, the pros and cons, and realized that at this risk is the smallest.  I will not sum the deposit, because everyone is individual.  And I believe in the idea of ​​the project, because, as anyone else, it is very relevant today.  But always remember that everyone has his head on his shoulders and think about it
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:36:52 PM

i have one ICO suggestion but do your own research
kepler technologies
We are building an international ecosystem for the driven of development and production of AI & robotics. It consists of own and partners R&D laboratories, technoparks, factories and an Online platform that will bring together developers, investors, and customers from around the world

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only concentrated on accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been benefiting from their own data.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:21:51 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
Personally, since I don't know this ICO yet, I'd conduct my own research regarding this coin's nature and a background check to the ICO and the team behind the said ICO as well. This way I will get valuable information that I could use and rely on to decide whether or not I will invest on this ICO or not. You should these as well as these tactic will make you safe from scammers and con men in this industry.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 08:13:28 AM by crypto_lisbao

i think etherinc is not scam they are Live with DAO platform (with blockchain) and no one in industry has live dao platform. they are in talk with some countries to make einc legal organisation structure i am following etherinc from last 4 months and they are good

Maybe it's not a scam, but still it doesn't look very trustworthy.

Review Crypterium — Cryptobank for Cryptopeople once. They already have 42 000 000 stores worldwide where people can pay with any cryptocurrency, as per their website. Currently you will get 3% bonus.
They already have more then 18k people on their telegram channel, join it and explore further questions before investing.

There are stores, but they don't have it. Checked that website and there is no MPV just a video with how they use mobile app. Why should I trust you and invest in this project than investing more in Welltrado?

It's hard to say which ICO will be the best in the months ahead and in general in 2018. Here you need to analyze the whole company and the project they are presenting.  For myself I have identified /2qF31sL]Paytomat.  The company is promising and I believe in their idea.  In general, the idea of ​​ICO was realized through the idea embodied in the projects.  And the reputation of each ICO will depend on the project they want to implement.  It is important to understand and read about the company you are investing

I do agree that you have to make a strong analyses on each project that you want to invest. Check your project and it's another payment solution... Why they are better than 1000 other similar projects?? Why I should choose them instead of Welltrado? Actually today they are starting their ICO campaign and offering +20 bonus.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

Rule of thumb in crypto is that never ever ask anyone if they trust in a project and take their advice. Its like trusting your money and investment with random strangers over the internet. Always DYOR and buy ICO's which you feel have a long term future, especially in these markets when most ICO's crash on hitting the exchanges.

Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:23 AM

The recent ICO phenomenon has changed the way companies finance the development and operating costs of their businesses. Sometimes it's hard to understand that investors will part with their hard-earned cash for something that has never been made. But this is exactly what happens in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The main difference between you, is that with an IPO you can use a part of a company that is commonly used, with ICO, you have a digital coin issued by the company. Typically, the currency is among several types of users. Increased demand increases the intrinsic value of the currency can even reach thousands of percentages. To make this in your perspective, the S & P 500 rose by 132% in 2017 while one of the 20 best ICO players rose by more than 20,000%. The benefits are not always guaranteed, of course, so how to choose the right ICO as a medium of investment.
I wouldn't like to compare cryptos ant stocks as the same investment type. I would say it's more cryptos and forex where you can find a lot of similarities. The main one - SPECULATION. Most of investors (small) are not really analyzing where they invest money. Everything is about getting fast profit. If ICOs will be regulated in the future, and I do believe it will happen, then returns will not be the same as now. Maybe it will not be a lot higher than S&P 500, but still we'll have a chance to  diversificate our portfolios.

Its a good sign for any ICO, there is many of them, gathering their softcap in months, but those who do like this are interesting.
I think it's a positive sign. There are thousands of projects in the market and it's really hard to raise money for each. It's not the same as at the beginning of 2017 when projects were hitting their hard caps in few hours. Actually I'm following one project Welltrado and they successfully reach their soft cap (during pre-sale) and today they are starting their ICO campaign. Looking forward to see how they will end with a hard cap.

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers
they have some intersting moments like participation in different business acceleration programs. Their future goals are also realistic. I think their project is quite promising and will body even in slow time

Exactly! I really like that fact that they participated in several acceleration programs. It means they have been working/developing this project for a while. Do you plan to participate in Welltrado's ICO campaign?
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

Undoubtedly the ICO is on the rise now.  But in each barrel of honey can be a spoon of tar.  There are a lot of companies that are either not too serious about this, or they do not have the purpose of helping people.  I will not blame someone else for the exact, just know that before investing, you have to search for many reviews and collect a lot of information.  As for the finest investments, I can name a few companies that I liked.  In particular Paytomat appeared to be a very good investment.  But everyone has to have his head on his shoulders.  And decide what he believes in person.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

Depend of which ICO you want to invest , some of them is really shit and some are very nice Smiley Better to get new analytic before any invest in ICO !
Andrew DRo

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Investing in ico is not bad if you have taken the proper knowledge of that ico. There are too many projects in market but you cannot invest every project. All is depends on you , you have to make strong analysis on that project at which you want to invest. In ico the main thing is your accurate choice of the project, once you choose right project then you definitely earn lot in future.

FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

If you want to invest on this ico you should check its background first so that it is worth on buying.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

The recent ICO phenomenon has changed the way companies finance the development and operating costs of their businesses. Sometimes it's hard to understand that investors will part with their hard-earned cash for something that has never been made. But this is exactly what happens in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The main difference between you, is that with an IPO you can use a part of a company that is commonly used, with ICO, you have a digital coin issued by the company. Typically, the currency is among several types of users. Increased demand increases the intrinsic value of the currency can even reach thousands of percentages. To make this in your perspective, the S & P 500 rose by 132% in 2017 while one of the 20 best ICO players rose by more than 20,000%. The benefits are not always guaranteed, of course, so how to choose the right ICO as a medium of investment.

I think that most people is always investing on ICOs because they want money, they want as much profit as they can and the only way to get a quick return is just tu put money into them. I miss those days in where any shitty ico tend to do x2 everyday.

But it was very risky too. Now you'll have to work more to find a right ICO project. What do you think about Welltrado project? Can you see a potential in it or is it another regular startup?

Look at the Eherinc. I think it most promising ICO in this year.

Why? I even cannot find this project on google. Is it a scam?

I invest my money in Bitcoin, I think serious people will invest like me, but alt will grow there isn't doubt. The market starts a new round)
What indicators allows you to think that market starts a new round? Walking about alts any ideas about Welltrado project?
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:29 PM

best ico is Eherinc

The intent of EtherInc is to create an alternative protocol for running decentralized organizations and building decentralized applications, providing a different set of tradeoffs that we believe will be very useful for a large class of decentralized applications, with particular emphasis on situations where rapid development time, security for small and rarely used applications, and the ability of different applications to very efficiently interact
I don't think that they have a strong team. Only 3 team members.

Ico is one of 2017's most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by 2017 ICO profits, but now ICO has many traps,you should be careful when investing in ICO.
I think it's hard to find a right project to invest, but if you do find one try to analyze everything to be 100% sure. I'm following wellltrado project and want to jump in by investing a bit of my capital. What do you think about it?

I think it's too risky to invest in ICO. At least I would not do that. I think investments in crypto is more profitable or doing airdrop and bounty campaign
Why? You can also be easily tricked. Of course if it's the only way how to get tokens and you cannot afford to buy it then it's another story Smiley
Crimzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

It should be only your decision, you should decide is this ICO good enough to invest. Just look at the project, do some your own researches and you will understand is it worth to give them your money or not. Have a look at: idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcaps,WP and roadmap. That will be enough to decide. I do not advise you to rely on somebody's opinion.
Vezdevlaz

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

I want to please you TokenGo team extended their ICO till 31.05 and this is great news for many reasons. Funds will be raised for the full implementation of the road map. The exchange will be realized. You can invest.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Lash chance to invest in good ICO - Unibright: The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.
88% of Hard Cap raised!
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:45:08 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (ww.welltrado.io)?

Cheers

if you want to invest in the ico look at their income whether it has reached the target, I think the ICO will be successful with income now has reached 30m usd. so do not hesitate to invest in an ICO that has got a lot of investors
Do you have your favorite ICOs where you invested? Any thoughts about Welltrado? They just started their campaign yesterday. Do you think they will hit a hard cap?

I agree with the opinion of Jammalet.  Indeed, the ICO is now on the rise.  A lot has ever heard of Paytomat.    I started, and I continue to believe in the purpose of this project.  Really good company.  But I emphasize that you have to think your head and collect a lot of different opinions before investing
Maybe it's good, but why should I invest in Paytomat instead of another payment system? Why they are better then others? Good company is that which is generating money. Most of companies/startups that are raising funds through ICO generates 0 ($,€) in revenue. My question is why I have to invest in your project and not into Welltrado, which already has paying customers?

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566

Like every single exchange platform is announcing that they are the leaders in the market for their lowest prices and top service... Better tell us about their product (at which stage it is), how long does this startup exist (history, traction), revenue (are they already making money)? I would also like to offer you to check my favorite project - WELLTRADO. Would be interested to hear your opinion about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: