Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
investgeek (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

oh, really? Unexpectedly. But I know really promising one- NCRYPTO, check it out. You will like it.

Can you tell me why it’s better to invest into ncrypto than to welltrado?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonking1911

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

I think you should not invest in ico at this time. So far, ico has fallen sharply from the ico price on the market
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

Here are my thoughts:

Positive:
- They have all requirements for a good ICO (proper information, whitepaper, site, KYC, team)
- The KYC is important for me because it shows they are serious about what they are planning to do (no KYC can kill a project later on)

Negative:
- They say they are in progress of listing their token on Binance, I believe all major exchanges have you sign an NDA if you want to apply, which basically makes things a bit fishy (so I would not trust this part)
- An ICO that allows you to calculate "possible" future profits should be taken with extreme cautions, every ICO is a risk, none of them can guarantee profits

If you believe in their project and that they have an edge compared to their competitors, than what is stopping you?

I have a simple rule “check twice” (or even more) to make sure is it a right project. It’s good that you can get different opinions from people from forum in this way you can easier take you decision.

Asking questions to random strangers will make it highly unlikely it will provide you with the answer you are looking for, some might even have their own agenda on why you should or should not "invest".

It also depends on why you want to buy?

- Is it because of speculative behavior? In this case a high cap will suck a lot of oxygen out of the market cap (no room to grow), see Bancor for instance, 100MM USD Cap means you have factor 2-3 to grow, if they had a cap of lets say 30MM USD, the same end result would mean 7-10x growth.
- Is it because you believe in the product and you want to make use of it yourself? Than price does not really matter, as long as the team can execute
- Is it because you want this product to exist as it will help micro-financing in some poor country? Than again price does not really matter, as long as the team can execute

Based on your original post I would say this: raising more than a competitor is not always in the best interest of the investor/buyer. (see the Bancor argument)

The main reason why I want to invest into Welltrado is because I invest through P2P lending platforms and it’s a really hard process to monitor all of them. They are trying to solve this problem, + I’m not really advanced in cryptos.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:33:13 AM

I think you should not invest in ico at this time. So far, ico has fallen sharply from the ico price on the market

So according to your opinion it’s better to wait?
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:04 AM

when market down,i really don't like ico,i think now the market is very risky,i think you should buy eth,btc,some coin in top 10,now i follow 2 ico is theabyss,bubbletone and vinchain,i think i will chosen 1 in 3 to invest,i will share 20% to invest ico and 80% buy btc and eth
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

do you want to invest seriously in ICO ? you must be careful because there are some scam ICO's.
always check their team and their project. i usually interesting on ICO's that managed by amazix.
I can see they managed another Lithuanian project wepower. Actually it would be my first try. That’s why I’m struggling to know more about that project.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:55 AM

when market down,i really don't like ico,i think now the market is very risky,i think you should buy eth,btc,some coin in top 10,now i follow 2 ico is theabyss,bubbletone and vinchain,i think i will chosen 1 in 3 to invest,i will share 20% to invest ico and 80% buy btc and eth
Why you’re sure that another crypto cannot be better and bigger than btc? I’m interested more into ICO’s which are related with finance.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

I am going to invest in Ambit mining ICO. what do you think?
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

It is difficult to say now, but I had a look on their site and WP and project seems interesting for me.
But I believe that it will not get mor then Celsius, as there are no posts in big medias about welltrado.
Moreover, celsius had very big marketing compaign before an ICO.
What I missed on Celsius website that they don’t have history. Let’s say they were raising money just to build a product. When from Welltrado website I can see that they were participating in different business accelaration programs, has a working MVP and customers.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Why? Do you think it’s better than Welltrado?
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.

As I know there are so many ICO that occur nowadays and it's become more confusing for new investor to select the correct one.
Let's compare with stock exchange, they have company profile and their amount is not as much as ICO.

Beside ICO project usually provide riskier investment rather than stock exchange
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:38 AM

It is one of the good project as I observed.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.
You mean where the money will be spent?
But how you can be sure that money will be spent on business development not for buying nice cars and houses.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Here's an interesting project https://betexlab.com/
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other and never against platform providers or any other intermediaries. Built with Blockchain technology, unlike traditional platforms, Betex will provide access to real-time data, thereby, ensuring absolute transparency of its system. So there is no doubt that all users are treated equally and fairly.
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.

As I know there are so many ICO that occur nowadays and it's become more confusing for new investor to select the correct one.
Let's compare with stock exchange, they have company profile and their amount is not as much as ICO.

Beside ICO project usually provide riskier investment rather than stock exchange

Is it important for the project that is running ICO to have an existing company?
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

Here's an interesting project https://betexlab.com/
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other and never against platform providers or any other intermediaries. Built with Blockchain technology, unlike traditional platforms, Betex will provide access to real-time data, thereby, ensuring absolute transparency of its system. So there is no doubt that all users are treated equally and fairly.

Why do you think it’s better to invest in your project than to Welltrado?
investgeek (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

It is one of the good project as I observed.
Why?
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:21:02 AM

Do a proper research. many new coins is currently under their ICO values. only the strong and real one will survive. they fakes will certainly fades away
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

I think it is good to invest in ICO`s, many of them are good projects. Problem is there
are so many of them and if you are not rich it is hard to be a part of all of them.

Why? Do you think it’s better than Welltrado?

I checked both suggestions. Next time when you present some ICO to us try to give us more
details about projects you presenting.
   Welltrado is about global Blockchain-based loans, Ambit is next generation mining infrastructure.
   There are many loan platforms, but I am not into that. I do not like to take loans or loan money.
Ambit looks better in my opinion, but:
- We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone!
   I could not find anything about this, did they real constructed mining facilities? Be aware when
you invest ICO`s, always check everything you can. I will do a bit more research about Ambit,
site looks good but are they honest with everything on the site?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: