Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO  (Read 2237 times)
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I would say if Most people who buy coins or tokens during ICO campaigns do not pay much attention to the startup details they attach. ICO is not just a total token display that is sold during pre-sales. But also after being launched into the market later. So you also need to know whether the ICO is worth investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:04:20 AM

Hi all,
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers
of course this is possible,but they have different promotion bounty,so it is difficult to know whether they will be able to reach such figures,but I think they have every chance to reach such a figure
Do you have any plans to buy some Welltrado tokens? Or you will wait until it will be listed on exchange market?
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

Investing in ICO is good at all because of through their good performances and services theres no reason to doubt their capacity and abilities in this industry
because of the hard ship that they experienced they build a name and braver company.

BlasterS in what ICOs have you invested since now? Do you plan to buy some WTL (Welltrado) tokens?
hasndz86666

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Welltrado is Global Marketplace for P2P Investment Platforms i think that is good about team but not enough great for vision and idea project, that just i think if you not agree with me you can research more about it to make you sure
jubellapham

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Not heard about this ICO which is never a good sign. Just look into all aspects and ask questions. This forum is great for that! Cheesy
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Welltrado is Global Marketplace for P2P Investment Platforms i think that is good about team but not enough great for vision and idea project, that just i think if you not agree with me you can research more about it to make you sure Smiley Smiley Smiley
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

You should treat all of the ICOs that you are looking at the same way and maintain in your mind that fact that there is a possibility for the project to fail and for you to end up losing your money. There are a lot of good ICOs that you can invest your money in but you still need to be very careful. And as for the ICOs which people are promoting in this thread, make sure you do enough research into them before you invest in them.
That's true, but what are your thoughts about this, Welltrado, project? Do you think it's a good project, worth to invest?
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Welltrado is Global Marketplace for P2P Investment Platforms i think that is good about team but not enough great for vision and idea project, that just i think if you not agree with me you can research more about it to make you sure
What kind of problems you can see in Welltrado vision and idea? Could you tell me a bit more Smiley
thuthi13

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

I think that it is not worthwhile to invest in this project, because I found a few flaws in the documentation and I changed my mind about investing ..
Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

It is very risky to invest in ICO which are a lending network, its a very high risk investment and I would better to stay away, better to invest in project that has product that can be runs and going well like exchanges.
beckham88

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.
NitroToken

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

Yes, there are too many ICOs right now. And it's becoming quite difficult to choose a good one. But by properly researching, you can find one that suits your interest. Mine is VLUX https://vlux.io/ a London-based ICO speciliazing in peer-to-peer energy trading and is gaining a good reputation in the community right now.

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

Hi all,

Cheers

I think if you want to invest in ICO better you see the white paper and see the implementation team and so you can see the good project there, therefore you should be careful investing in ICO, and I advise you to invest crypto because many promising projects and altcoins
Ico investment is doing investment in early stage to get low price and try to sell it higher after listing. However its high risk and maintain in your mind that fact that there is a possibility for the project to fail and for you to end up losing your money.
Dont only think the profit but the loss too. However this is the fast way to get profit or loss.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Investing in ICO is the best thing happening in cryptocurrency ecosystem.  ICO is generating funds for ideas and project that would have been rejected in traditional banking  system.  ICO also guarantee that investors cash out whenever they want to!

crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue, but always invest in the money you can afford.
Do you think it's enough to check only team and while paper? I think it's very important to know that project has a prototype (MVP) that is working and possible to test it. Welltrado has it and it gives me additional trust in this project.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

There are a lot of new ICO, if you really want to invest in ICO, you should check the team and the white paper behind the project, if you think the project is legal, continue, but always invest in the money you can afford.
Do you think it's enough to check only team and while paper? I think it's very important to know that project has a prototype (MVP) that is working and possible to test it. Welltrado has it and it gives me additional trust in this project.
I think we need to check their community also because the community will decide that project will be succeed in the early or not.

chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

I think we need to check their community also because the community will decide that project will be succeed in the early or not.
Good plan my friend, specially with those projects who really need much investors in it to make it succeed, check the community carefully will be a smart move in this case.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:47:07 PM

I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/en

Could you please explain me why this project is better than Welltrado??

IN investing ICO, look for projects with an actual, real product and a clear raodmap. ensure also the coin market cap is low and token supply is limited.

Vieni according to what you wrote Welltrado has everything. Do you think it's worth to invest?

Even if we believe a team is able to create a great product that incorporates a token with an imperative use case, this does not necessarily mean that we will want to hold the token or invest in the ICO. A token must additionally have a mechanism to drive price appreciation.

As I found on Welltrado website they are planning to buy tokens from the holders and later burn them. In this way token price will appreciate.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Investing in ICOs are a very good way to make money as it gives you a chance to buy a coin at a very low and cheap rate and then when the coins are listed on exchanges, they get listed with their original prices which you bought below it before and then you can sell for a lot of profit or you might decide to wait for a while longer

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: