Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unobtanium: Current Release 0.9.5  (Read 148768 times)
Teodor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

One of the best: http://ispace.co.uk/

Thank you! Will check. I'm a little concerned about which coins to mine with my Asics...?!
Because of huge difficulty, BTC is less profitable now, so must find better coins for mining them...

I use many online tools for watching profitability but you never know exactly what is the best,
also I am thinking seriously to stop searching and researching and choose 3 good coins, one for
each of my asic rigs.

Thus, any ideeas, advice, or experience shared about UNO and the result got will be deeply
appreciated.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techman05

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:42:55 PM

Experience is that if you expect to get alot of uno and not buy it find another coin and trade into it. I use cgwatcher for my coin and sometimes profitability does not have high reward.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

Heya!

Happy to say UNO is now part of the Hasher Pools!

Come collect your UNO now at:

http://uno.hasher.ca   - PPLNS 1%

Thanks,

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Teodor

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:04:19 PM

Experience is that if you expect to get alot of uno and not buy it find another coin and trade into it. I use cgwatcher for my coin and sometimes profitability does not have high reward.
I didn't know about cgwatcher, will try. Thank you!

LawBC

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

www.francs.paris

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:21:18 AM

Why Unobtanium (UNO) has enormous potential and is currently seriously undervalued  

Room for crypto-commodities in the future

Unobtanium falls under the category of being a 'crypto-commodity'. Similar to physical gold, future investors of Unobtanium will do so as a hedge against inflation, economic disruptions or diversifying risk. It does not compete with crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin, where high volume of exchanges and transactions for goods and services are performed daily in the near distant future. Crypto-commodities instead, are to be hoarded for their value and rarity, and are designed to be low volume on the exchanges.

Like Bitcoin is the current big daddy of all crypto-currencies, Unobtanium has the qualities to be the big daddy for all future crypto-commodities in the near future. As of today's writing, the marketcap of Unobtanium is still under $1 million USD. The potential room for marketcap growth shall be revealed once institutional investors are exposed to this unique coin.

Branding - separating it from its competitors

Unobtanium's naming roots is derived from science fiction/engineering/thought experiments. It is depicted as a fictional, extremely rare, costly, or impossible material with impossible qualities. Combined with the unique metrics of a single 'uno' serving as a kilogram unit, the Unobtanium branding stands out from its competition. It is on the right track to be noticed and adopted by institutional investors and could be, perhaps, the leading and most valuable crypto-'precious mineral' in the future.

Secondary psychological effect of obtaining the 'unobtainable', purely lies in its name branding. It appeals to the elites, the rich as it is extremely rare, with 250 thousand (or 250 tons) units ever to be mined, with a balanced mining difficulty curve. It could perhaps be viewed as the elite version, or even better yet, the 'big brother' of Bitcoin in the future. There is a future for Unobtanium to be part of an institutional investor's portfolio due to its inherent gold-like properties.

Why now is a good time to invest a portion of your porfolio into Unobtanium

For most of Unobtanium's life, where it was relatively unknown to the alt-coin world and remained underground, it had been trading in the 0.005 BTC/UNO range for about a month and a half until an infamous market manipulator by the name of 'Wolong' had entered the Unobtanium market aggressively. He managed to pump Unobtanium to a peak of 0.044 BTC/UNO over a span of roughly a week, and now the price has finally settled with what seems to be 0.01 BTC/UNO as its new price floor.

Like dogecoins, Unobtanium had benefited from Wolong's deeds with increased market volume and market exposure, ultimately resulting in the price stabilized at double compared to what it was prior before his pump and dump actions. If you missed out on the first train buying into UNO at an incredibly cheap price of 0.005 BTC/UNO, don't fret, as it is still incredibly cheap and massively undervalued right now.

Unobtanium with a future marketcap of $100 million USD (100 fold) is quite possible and indeed very probable if its path to become the most valuable crypto-commodity remains unchallenged in the future. But it certainly will not happen overnight. It requires increased exposure, a growing community, getting the attention from the institutional and wealthier investors and most importantly, time.

You buy Unobtanium and keep it as a portion of your portfolio to hoard and not to day trade. You buy Unobtanium because of its inherent gold-like opportunities, for its future value and its potential to be the supreme crypto-commodity with the biggest marketcap. More importantly, you buy Unobtanium now because it's still massively undervalued and there is a large possibility that we'll never see it trading at current prices again.

2014 and 2015 will definitely be interesting times for Unobtainium.

This is how I'm seeing UNOBTANIUM positioning as well.
Thanks for your well written synthesis.
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 10:28:56 AM

well... someone is trying hard to keep the price low and get as much market share as he can... you know the name I guess  Wink
0.01200000   1030.43974475   12.36527694

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

Why Unobtanium (UNO) has enormous potential and is currently seriously undervalued  

Unobtanium falls under the category of being a 'crypto-commodity'. Similar to physical gold, future investors of Unobtanium will do so as a hedge against inflation, economic disruptions or diversifying risk. It does not compete with crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin, where high volume of exchanges and transactions for goods and services are performed daily in the near distant future. Crypto-commodities instead, are to be hoarded for their value and rarity, and are designed to be low volume on the exchanges.

Like Bitcoin is the current big daddy of all crypto-currencies, Unobtanium has the qualities to be the big daddy for all future crypto-commodities in the near future. As of today's writing, the marketcap of Unobtanium is still under $1 million USD. The potential room for marketcap growth shall be revealed once institutional investors are exposed to this unique coin.

Unobtanium's naming roots is derived from science fiction/engineering/thought experiments. It is depicted as a fictional, extremely rare, costly, or impossible material with impossible qualities. Combined with the unique metrics of a single 'uno' serving as a kilogram unit, the Unobtanium branding stands out from its competition. It is on the right track to be noticed and adopted by institutional investors and could be, perhaps, the leading and most valuable crypto-'precious mineral' in the future.

Secondary psychological effect of obtaining the 'unobtainable', purely lies in its name branding. It appeals to the elites, the rich as it is extremely rare, with 250 thousand (or 250 tons) units ever to be mined, with a balanced mining difficulty curve. It could perhaps be viewed as the elite version, or even better yet, the 'big brother' of Bitcoin in the future. There is a future for Unobtanium to be part of an institutional investor's portfolio due to its inherent gold-like properties.

For most of Unobtanium's life, where it was relatively unknown to the alt-coin world and remained underground, it had been trading in the 0.005 BTC/UNO range for about a month and a half until an infamous market manipulator by the name of 'Wolong' had entered the Unobtanium market aggressively. He managed to pump Unobtanium to a peak of 0.044 BTC/UNO over a span of roughly a week, and now the price has finally settled with what seems to be 0.01 BTC/UNO as its new price floor.

Like dogecoins, Unobtanium had benefited from Wolong's deeds with increased market volume and market exposure, ultimately resulting in the price stabilized at double compared to what it was prior before his pump and dump actions. If you missed out on the first train buying into UNO at an incredibly cheap price of 0.005 BTC/UNO, don't fret, as it is still incredibly cheap and massively undervalued right now.

Unobtanium with a future marketcap of $100 million USD (100 fold) is quite possible and indeed very probable if its path to become the most valuable crypto-commodity remains unchallenged in the future. But it certainly will not happen overnight. It requires increased exposure, a growing community, getting the attention from the institutional and wealthier investors and most importantly, time.

You buy Unobtanium and keep it as a portion of your portfolio to hoard and not to day trade. You buy Unobtanium because of its inherent gold-like opportunities, for its future value and its potential to be the supreme crypto-commodity with the biggest marketcap. More importantly, you buy Unobtanium now because it's still massively undervalued and there is a large possibility that we'll never see it trading at current prices again.

nice write-up. Only i think wolong was only in parts responsible for said 'pump'. It was due to to halving of reward i think. That price before was waaay to cheap and it is still too cheap. It should be 0.02 at least and possibly over 0.1 btc per unit once it halves again in a few weeks. This coin still has a lot of space above the current price. Market is thin. All it takes is another 'whale' to buy in and we are 100% higher in no time.

btw. to the guy who holds up that sellwall at .012 right now (probably to buy more cheaper): take it off or you could loose it. It looks pretty juicy 
timpeff

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:55:35 PM

Unobtanium has been my personal favorite coin since I was first introduced to it in November 2013. I have bought UNO anytime it was under .01. I dream of the days we were sucking UNOs up at .004 - .005...those were the days.. I am still wanting to buy more of this awesome coin!
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:49:00 PM

UNO is getting tempting again.  I hope Wolong has exited. I'm ready to put my Wolong-earnings back into UNO if he's gone.

Is there any way to scan the wallets in the UNO blockchain, to find out how much uno the largest wallets are holding?

Are the UNO Devs still around, or did they take their PandaCoin millions and retire in Caymans?

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:10:09 PM

Help out UNO and a great exchange.  Follow the link and vote to get the coin listed!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
but why! why are you pumping this coin? anyone! what's so special in this coin?

do some research
glad I didn't do any research like you said and sold off mine at that time. now I can get 1/3 rd the price I sold at.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

Interesting!
magiktree

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Help out UNO and a great exchange.  Follow the link and vote to get the coin listed!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
but why! why are you pumping this coin? anyone! what's so special in this coin?

do some research
glad I didn't do any research like you said and sold off mine at that time. now I can get 1/3 rd the price I sold at.

good move
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:16:31 AM

so where does wolong post now?  his twitter feed was entertaining.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:13:27 PM

All the altcoins are selling off.  Cryptsy is showing almost 6 btc buy at .005 I'm thinking UNO tests that price before the halving.  Too many people pulling money out for the AUR hype.
Teodor

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:34:34 PM

All the altcoins are selling off.  Cryptsy is showing almost 6 btc buy at .005 I'm thinking UNO tests that price before the halving.  Too many people pulling money out for the AUR hype.
AUR hype?? What is that?
Most people will exchange altcoins for BTC and LTC but this doesn't mean that the market will be closed to coins that are well positioned on cryptocurrencies market... hope UNO will stay long time. However, I sold UNOs about one month ago, but now I am mining again with a 180hgs AntMiner.
Happy UNO Mining & Trading!

mightyshibe

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:33:34 PM

AUR hype?? What is that?

Auroracoin i believe, i just discovered it too from bmgbmg post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446062.0

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:04:47 PM

Auroracoin the craziest thing I've ever seen in cryptos and it's premined.  I'm thinking some whales will be dumping soon.
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:55:38 PM

*** 0% Fees *** Stratum *** Vardiff ***

Free pool mining available at iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:44:08 AM

Auroracoin the craziest thing I've ever seen in cryptos and it's premined.  I'm thinking some whales will be dumping soon.

It's really something to watch. $400M has flowed into AUR, it seems mainly at the expense of alts.

It looks like Wolong has been exiting UNO.  UNO seems to be in better shape than before the pump, though I feel for anyone who bought in high. UNO is now on many more exchanges, price is still higher than before the pump, many long timers in the community made out and should be able to buy back in for more UNO soon, the community grew, awareness increased, and we enjoyed a lot of attention. The scrutiny of the coin held up, even if the scrutiny of Wolong didn't.  Anyone who is anyone in alts has now heard of UNO.

I would love to hear a word from our Dev's, just to make sure they are still engaged on aboard with UNO.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Reebzy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:13:20 AM

Auroracoin the craziest thing I've ever seen in cryptos and it's premined.  I'm thinking some whales will be dumping soon.

It's really something to watch. $400M has flowed into AUR, it seems mainly at the expense of alts.

It looks like Wolong has been exiting UNO.  UNO seems to be in better shape than before the pump, though I feel for anyone who bought in high. UNO is now on many more exchanges, price is still higher than before the pump, many long timers in the community made out and should be able to buy back in for more UNO soon, the community grew, awareness increased, and we enjoyed a lot of attention. The scrutiny of the coin held up, even if the scrutiny of Wolong didn't.  Anyone who is anyone in alts has now heard of UNO.

I would love to hear a word from our Dev's, just to make sure they are still engaged on aboard with UNO.

Well said, and echo the request from the Dev team to ensure we're still running steady.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: