Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unobtanium: Current Release 0.9.5  (Read 148768 times)
voluntarist500

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:08:15 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 02:18:34 PM by voluntarist500

LMFAO, seriously, that video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3rLof2cnzg Oh my god it is so tacky and 80's health class feeling. Really guys, thanks, the time and effort of actually doing something is appreciated. "Real store of wealth"; Not enough of a store of wealth to actually hire someone to produce something a little better. NEVER FORKED! ZOMG! I don't even think people care so much about forking any more. There have been quite a few coins that fork and still have people dabbling in them. What ever other pointless points the video makes.

Here is a video for Continuum coin, the coin is blech, but i think the video is a little nicer to look at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WoE87l7B2MI

Uno deserves something of epic proportions, after all it is FUCKING UNOBTANIUM, you can't just get this shit anywhere, i would venture to say it is rather hard to obtain. I am no scientist though!

It is the same selling points as on the website, buy uno and other people are going to want them just because they can't have them. That is true. Some will want it simply because they cannot have it. Is that enough?

I mined this coin when it was first released and bought up my fair share of them. I have been sitting on it, because with the rarity of it, it should be worth more. But if no one wants it, it doesn't matter how rare it is. The recent news on the other thread about uno, would be nice if they some how merged both threads, might give it some attention but i just don't know.

If ya go back and read Blazr2's comments about the coin when it first came out. The guy certainly seems to have quite the personality.

What i envisioned was some guy flipping off everyone with both hands being all "bah, i made the coin for you, have no stake in it, if you wanna do something with it, here it is."

I had a flash back when i read:

Current plans for Un: none earth shattering. Updates/maintenance of the clients will continue. Shilling to increase value is not up to the software maintainers--there is plenty of community support for that. We have returned to assist now that the community has been unable to find a new maintainer of the code--not so that you can count on making more money, that's up to you.

Which is the same from the start, here is this thing i made, what can you guys do with it? Nothing wrong with that, just nothing much has really been done either.

I am really wondering what can be done to garner more interest in this coin? I am pretty clueless, with the amount of coins out there, what type of things can uno do to set it's self up for becoming the platinum standard of the crypto world?

you are right: it is about raising awareness for uno

i think one big plus is the healthy network and i don't see a problem with having that maintained. Everybody expects everything spoon-fed. FK once said: 'the biggest asset of a coin is its community' and he is right with that.
Uno has a beautiful distribution (look at the top 100 list). Nobody owns a too large piece of it as far as i can see (largest wallet around 6tons, second largest around 4 tons). That is also the reason i am willing to put some of my work into it.

So it is up to the people holding the coin to raise awareness for it and to help building services and improovements. Uno is not spoon-fed. That is not a negative point.
Also: uno evaded being totally controlled by wolong. Wolong is out. The community dumped on his fake pump. That is also a good point.
The community has prooven to be less sheep than many others. The coin is intelligent and was able to fight off abusers and maintain a good distribution.

Uno is not instamined and not premined, it is fast, it never forked, it is a safe place to put your money. It is bitcoin on steroids. What elese do you want? Uno is going to be around for a long time. Maybe longer than the USD and the EUR.

I prefer a stable coin, that is working like a clockwork with a healthy network that is going to be around for years maybe decades any time over a one-pump-wonder with a short hype and with a lot of new gimmicks that do not work when you want to use them and a wallet that does fall out of snyc.

So i would define uno as a store of wealth. It doesn't get any better than that. Let's raise awareness. If everybody just does what he/she can do best to improove the coin it'll be a big success.
Uno is fair and honest - that sets it apart form maybe 80%-90%  of the other coins. Look at the litecoin-story. Why is it there? Because it was fast, fair and honest. What i am saying: the fundamentals for Uno are good.
If you want things spoon-fed you need to turn to the government or the authorities. It is up to the community to give the coin more value. Build some services, raise some awareness. Don't be a lazy cunt.  Wink
Sitting on your hands and criticising the work of others is not an accomplishement.
You don't like the vid? Do a better one.

How about a video contest? Let's everybody donate 1 or 2 uno to a fund and have a contest for the creation of the best promo-video.

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:59:49 PM

"So i would define uno as a store of wealth..."

Exactly! We need to push that big time. When everyone else is tripping over themselves to get their coin used in this or that payment network or for buying bubblegum, we need to think commodity as in gold/silver/etc. Obtain as many as you can and hold them just like gold or whatever people want to covet.

The coin is perfect for this with one exception, no POS at the current time. If it could provide interest, well then...  Other than that it has a great name, its rare and it's out there.

This coin needs a campaign, needs someone to promote it full time and make the crypto-aware public take notice. We want people to say "I need to those..." not, "There no place to spend it!" Stop thinking "coin" and "money". Think value and future wealth. Perhaps this is the way to greatness for UNO.

If you want to see examples of "rescued coins" and what their support communities are doing to increase their value, look at AsiaCoin, CAIx, Heisenberg HEX (just getting strated) and there are others that have risen from the ashes (i know we are not there yet but...)

What say you all?

Bob

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:25:20 PM

you are right: it is about raising awareness for uno

i think one big plus is the healthy network and i don't see a problem with having that maintained. Everybody expects everything spoon-fed. FK once said: 'the biggest asset of a coin is its community' and he is right with that.
Uno has a beautiful distribution (look at the top 100 list). Nobody owns a too large piece of it as far as i can see (largest wallet around 6tons, second largest around 4 tons). That is also the reason i am willing to put some of my work into it.

So it is up to the people holding the coin to raise awareness for it and to help building services and improovements. Uno is not spoon-fed. That is not a negative point.
Also: uno evaded being totally controlled by wolong. Wolong is out. The community dumped on his fake pump. That is also a good point.
The community has prooven to be less sheep than many others. The coin is intelligent and was able to fight off abusers and maintain a good distribution.

Uno is not instamined and not premined, it is fast, it never forked, it is a safe place to put your money. It is bitcoin on steroids. What elese do you want? Uno is going to be around for a long time. Maybe longer than the USD and the EUR.

I prefer a stable coin, that is working like a clockwork with a healthy network that is going to be around for years maybe decades any time over a one-pump-wonder with a short hype and with a lot of new gimmicks that do not work when you want to use them and a wallet that does fall out of snyc.

So i would define uno as a store of wealth. It doesn't get any better than that. Let's raise awareness. If everybody just does what he/she can do best to improove the coin it'll be a big success.
Uno is fair and honest - that sets it apart form maybe 80%-90%  of the other coins. Look at the litecoin-story. Why is it there? Because it was fast, fair and honest. What i am saying: the fundamentals for Uno are good.
If you want things spoon-fed you need to turn to the government or the authorities. It is up to the community to give the coin more value. Build some services, raise some awareness. Don't be a lazy cunt.  Wink
Sitting on your hands and criticising the work of others is not an accomplishement.
You don't like the vid? Do a better one.

How about a video contest? Let's everybody donate 1 or 2 uno to a fund and have a contest for the creation of the best promo-video.

Well worded response!

I don't know so much about the spoon feeding. I am holding uno because i am interested to see how a coin with such rarity fares. That is what originally interested me. I was around for the launch and had a bunch of block erupters and mined it like mad. Not so much spoon feeding as it is coat tail riding. I feel the same as the dev, what ever guys, do something with it. I hope there are other bag holders out there that are more willing to do the work because they want the reward that much more than i do. I am rather complacent either way. I come on and hem and haw because it is something, helps bump the forum, gives people something to discuss. At least if you put something out there, if people love it or hate it, if it stirs them up enough emotionally they might get involved a bit more.

Is awareness enough? I like bitcoin because i can actually buy shit with my bitcoins if i want. They are not just a store of value. They have practical application. I have bought quite a number of things using btc now that i really think about it. Now perhaps uno is going for some type of product differentiation and doesn't wanna be a bitcoin clone. That is fine, but the store of value thing, i just don't agree with that.

Honestly the whole "store of value" concept is like bitter hypocrisy as we saw how easily the market can be manipulated due to the number of the coins. How and why it bounced back, no one can say for certain. It is all speculation and it could have very well bottomed out just the same. It remains relatively stable @ .005 but it is ripe for manipulation. I would like to think that each time a pump happens it raises the potential of the coin and what people see. I feel a majority of people will dump the coin if it hits close to .05, not that it would be bad as the coin would then gain a new wave of distribution, but how many people are going to buy it at such a price without there being any utility for it?

I do agree that the community is what tends to set the coins apart. I like to see active boards with people discussing and so forth. It is depressing to check for news or exciting going ons and find no updates for a number of hours, sometimes days or weeks! It is nice to know people are actively engaged in thinking about the coin, perhaps one thought will lead them down a path that no one has yet discovered?

To address the video. I think it would be better to have no video, than to have one that looks like something someone did in high school. It doesn't help the coin, it makes it look like a joke imho, but i am a rather judgmental person.

My thanks for the time and efforts put into the video are sincere, because as you said, i am a lazy cunt. I won't deny that. But that really has nothing to do with anything. I am also a bit of a perfectionist and wouldn't make something if i didn't feel it was the "best" promo video out there. I also can't make a video, i don't know how, don't want to learn. Not my area of expertise. It is like someone who throws paint on a canvas and considers it a masterpiece because they made it. Nope, sorry. Still crap. Let's be honest.

Criticizing the work of others surely is no accomplishment, never portrayed it as one. But then again, neither is that video! Need some aloe for that burn  Tongue?!

I do like the video contest and i have no issues supporting a bounty for a better video. THAT is a good idea. Hopefully we could get a few submissions and set up some type of survey for voting to determine the winner? If i was sitting on my hands, i would have issues typing these things up, no? Grin I am more of a verbal activist or a cheerleader. Let's go, uno, let's go, rah rah rah! Whew, if that isn't doing enough, i dunno what enough is!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
voluntarist500

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:32:16 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 07:59:52 PM by voluntarist500

what Uno is for sure right now, is a 1st class coin to speculate on

here the second video like promised:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=409247319213730&set=vb.402101039928358&type=2&theater

i can't do it much better. maybe someone else also tries to come up with other promo-material.

also: if one of you feels he/she could write a better promo-text please send pm to me and i will insert it in the video for a beta-version.

edit: pos has been discussed again and again. I really don't want to see it in Uno since it would dilute it. Uno can stand without pos and is much more secure with pow. Also pos equals inflation. If you want an experimantal pos-coin with high inflation and non-secure network please don't buy uno.

One of the big features of Uno is the low/zero-inflation. From my standpoint introducing pos makes no sense. (my 2 cents)

altcoin with very low inflation, active community, no premine, fair distro and secure network: exactly what you want to invest in? Support Unobtanium
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:50:08 AM

what Uno is for sure right now, is a 1st class coin to speculate on

here the second video like promised:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=409247319213730&set=vb.402101039928358&type=2&theater

i can't do it much better. maybe someone else also tries to come up with other promo-material.

also: if one of you feels he/she could write a better promo-text please send pm to me and i will insert it in the video for a beta-version.

edit: pos has been discussed again and again. I really don't want to see it in Uno since it would dilute it. Uno can stand without pos and is much more secure with pow. Also pos equals inflation. If you want an experimantal pos-coin with high inflation and non-secure network please don't buy uno.

One of the big features of Uno is the low/zero-inflation. From my standpoint introducing pos makes no sense. (my 2 cents)

Maybe it is the song? I like the second video a bit more. Kinda sorta star wars text is sorta neat.

Pos really should not be considered for the coin. It could really skew things when considering distribution, on top of having to fork the coin to implement something that may then require future forks to fix it anything goes wrong. It is not for uno.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:42:09 AM

I just checked out our new site at http://unobtanium.uno It looks absolutely fantastic! Buckle up your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen because we are about go on a wild ride for the next next few months. I made sure to load up on some more UNO today. I'm not a 1%er yet, but I hope to get there in the next few weeks! Smiley
Philogus

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:01:14 AM

Exactly! We need to push that big time. When everyone else is tripping over themselves to get their coin used in this or that payment network or for buying bubblegum, we need to think commodity as in gold/silver/etc. Obtain as many as you can and hold them just like gold or whatever people want to covet.

The coin is perfect for this with one exception, no POS at the current time. If it could provide interest, well then...  Other than that it has a great name, its rare and it's out there.

This coin needs a campaign, needs someone to promote it full time and make the crypto-aware public take notice. We want people to say "I need to those..." not, "There no place to spend it!" Stop thinking "coin" and "money". Think value and future wealth. Perhaps this is the way to greatness for UNO.

If you want to see examples of "rescued coins" and what their support communities are doing to increase their value, look at AsiaCoin, CAIx, Heisenberg HEX (just getting strated) and there are others that have risen from the ashes (i know we are not there yet but...)

What say you all?

Bob

Welcome Bob!

I agree with you 100% that UNO is a fantastic long term store of wealth. I don't think that we need POS, and I'll tell you why. I used to invest in Peercoin (which is a great coin, by the way), which does have proof-of-stake, but the POS coins typically have very low "interest" rates, on the order of 1% per year. So unless the coin itself appreciates, even with POS, you are typically losing spending power in relation to the average inflation rate, at least when you are talking US dollars. Gold, on the other hand, has historically done very well when compared to inflation. Here is a chart showing the inflation adjusted gold price from 1970 to 2010: http://www.creditwritedowns.com/2010/10/on-the-value-of-insurance.html

You could have done very well buying gold and holding it as long as you did not buy in and around the peak of 1981. So I think that POS is uneccesary. If a crypto-coin has inherent value, as I believe UNO does, it will appreciate over time WITHOUT POS. All POS does is artificially increase the supply. I think that it is better to keep the supply steady (after all of the coins are mined) and then let the market dictate the price. As more people accumulate UNO (and hold it long term), you will start to see the minimum support level in price dips rise. We are seeing that already. The market minimum support level now appears to be around 0.0045 to about 0.0047 BTC/UNO. A few weeks ago, that number was more in the 0.0040 range. So if you love UNO and the UNO community, I'd encourage you to BUY and HOLD UNO for as long as you can!
hemeras

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:26:30 PM

I just added the 0.0050 support with 97 UNO ..long term trade
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:42:54 PM

I just checked out our new site at http://unobtanium.uno It looks absolutely fantastic! Buckle up your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen because we are about go on a wild ride for the next next few months. I made sure to load up on some more UNO today. I'm not a 1%er yet, but I hope to get there in the next few weeks! Smiley
Thanks man. Haven't really been rolling the drums about putting it up yet, because it's not finished. But it sure is good to finally have a page we (currently meaning FallingKnife and I) maintain ourselves and are able to change whenever something needs to be fixed/updated etc. Still working on a few surprises for the site, but right now I'm spending time with friends and family, so it will take a few days longer longer. Smiley

rojan

Activity: 1428
Merit: 361

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:46:05 AM

185,000+ current UNO supply with less than 12,000 (12 ton) more UNO to be mined before "inflation mode" starts at block 612,000.  In reality even less UNO is available due to buy/mine and hold strategy.  Now may be a good time to get some.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:26:45 PM

BTW, for those coming here and wondering:
The community has moved to a new thread while this one was closed. Fell free to post here, but most discussions now take place there. Here's our new thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0

SERVICE MESSAGE: UNO rewards just halved to 0.0625 UNO per block.
One of the rarest cryptocurrencies just got even rarer.

FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

185,000+ current UNO supply with less than 12,000 (12 ton) more UNO to be mined before "inflation mode" starts at block 612,000.  In reality even less UNO is available due to buy/mine and hold strategy.  Now may be a good time to get some.

Wow, now is a GREAT time to buy UNO.  Bitcoin's meteoric rise has sucked all of the oxygen out of the room for the moment. But it will come around again.... it always does.  The price of uno vs btc has dropped, but the uno marketcap vs dollars has not changed that much.   I hope people realize this.

It's as though the British Pound gains big against the USD.... it becomes a great time to convert your Pounds to Dollars. Likewise, convert your BTC to UNO. This is the way currencies (including cryptocurrencies) cycle.  Sell high, buy low.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

What say you all?

Bob

What's the next step, Bob?  Would you lead it?

Nostr:
ViMal

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:53:20 AM

Hi all!
new stratum  multicoin pool:
http://xguild.net/uno/
fee: 1%
please try!
Thanks!
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:10:53 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 08:40:06 PM by rav3n_pl

Some glitch, cant sync, stuck on 410481
Ubuntu 32 bit
Code:
connect() failed after select(): Connection refused
received block 000000000000776d6486da6891194a48acdf48e4508a46f0e4892078ba6383c4
Difficulty Retarget - Kimoto Gravity Well
PastRateAdjustmentRatio = 1.97314
Before: 1b00bd16 000000000000bd16000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1a2a30c1 0000000000002a30c11a95984951647cb5feaa84881620caeae949446455b58a
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 188.226.239.21:65534 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 188.226.239.21:65534
trying connection 82.73.189.64:65534 lastseen=361666.3hrs
connected 82.73.189.64:65534
send version message: version 70001, blocks=410481, us=91.235.254.37:7655, them=82.73.189.64:65534, peer=82.73.189.64:65534
Added time data, samples 4, offset -3 (+0 minutes)
receive version message: version 70001, blocks=410554, us=91.235.254.37:44478, them=82.73.189.64:65534, peer=82.73.189.64:65534
getheaders 410481 to 0000000000004c32870ca8c2d88f0302c2ee439c741f01632b27e7efb9f1f41e
connection timeout
Added 1000 addresses from 82.73.189.64: 0 tried, 1002 new
trying connection 5.248.40.88:65534 lastseen=81.4hrs
Added 1000 addresses from 82.73.189.64: 0 tried, 1840 new
Added 334 addresses from 82.73.189.64: 0 tried, 1938 new
received block 00000000000012539a3ce52211497ed146f0818910d3b8cb4a84db67eb8bab83
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=000000000000cc6a605e9390dace931b8e4bb190f9f7ab4b05ed5bb78e5e5ffa
received block 00000000000049b2b567d095afc2319c8e1337abcac8afe55aa4e4b7df7f7a0c
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=00000000000012539a3ce52211497ed146f0818910d3b8cb4a84db67eb8bab83
connection timeout
trying connection 60.166.118.245:65534 lastseen=184.6hrs
trying connection 68.60.20.122:65534 lastseen=5.5hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 75.134.49.6:65534 lastseen=161.6hrs
getheaders 410481 to 0000000000004c32870ca8c2d88f0302c2ee439c741f01632b27e7efb9f1f41e
received block 00000000000056212156ee29ea9b6670f86dc8ce7aa8b00fe6724a74607f0a6c
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=00000000000049b2b567d095afc2319c8e1337abcac8afe55aa4e4b7df7f7a0c
connection timeout
trying connection 24.254.246.240:65534 lastseen=95.7hrs
received block 00000000000038b4a65abcf5a9c3d3a33ab43ab76c47744d178a61d831fb8f1f
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=00000000000056212156ee29ea9b6670f86dc8ce7aa8b00fe6724a74607f0a6c
connection timeout
trying connection 84.85.120.66:65534 lastseen=112.4hrs
received block 0000000000008ed2deaf373a61db9497ac8c6a76142cf111716f8debf975d75b
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK, prev=00000000000038b4a65abcf5a9c3d3a33ab43ab76c47744d178a61d831fb8f1f
connection timeout
Block explorer shows block http://cryptexplorer.com/block/000000000000776d6486da6891194a48acdf48e4508a46f0e4892078ba6383c4 as valid.
My node refusing to take it.

edit:
After remove block chain cant sync at all! Stuck on block #5!
Code:
send version message: version 70001, blocks=0, us=91.235.254.37:7655, them=82.73.189.64:65534, peer=82.73.189.64:65534
Added time data, samples 2, offset -3 (+0 minutes)
Moving 82.73.189.64:65534 to tried
receive version message: version 70001, blocks=410591, us=91.235.254.37:55474, them=82.73.189.64:65534, peer=82.73.189.64:65534
trying connection 119.112.244.118:65534 lastseen=1791.9hrs
received block 000000009a68dab74c60cf8e1acd116c549eb0153d328e1f24a33a3e5474a7bd
Pre-allocating up to position 0x100000 in rev00000.dat
SetBestChain: new best=000000009a68dab74c60cf8e1acd116c549eb0153d328e1f24a33a3e5474a7bd  height=1  log2_work=21.000001  tx=2  date=2013-10-18 15:09:39 progress=0.000002
ProcessBlock: ACCEPTED
received block 000000009941195225b627e8cb6b68b1e1499bf217cb006f08a7a558a6fd095b
SetBestChain: new best=000000009941195225b627e8cb6b68b1e1499bf217cb006f08a7a558a6fd095b  height=2  log2_work=21.584964  tx=3  date=2013-10-18 15:09:44 progress=0.000004
received block 000000002b836c5951f216829612f1f8eec2ac275782860b230a29826fc55975
 nActualTimespan = 6559998 before bounds
GetNextWorkRequired RETARGET
nTargetTimespan = 180 nActualTimespan = 720
Before: 1e0fffff 00000fffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1e0fffff 00000fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
SetBestChain: new best=000000002b836c5951f216829612f1f8eec2ac275782860b230a29826fc55975  height=3  log2_work=22.000001  tx=4  date=2013-10-18 15:09:50 progress=0.000005
received block 0000000058c01533312ce037089ebf8735844727dbec27ec23e6ba4e87e1530f
SetBestChain: new best=0000000058c01533312ce037089ebf8735844727dbec27ec23e6ba4e87e1530f  height=4  log2_work=22.321929  tx=5  date=2013-10-18 15:09:55 progress=0.000006
received block 000000004beb98daf0324f46f55ac2631332b05e4fbc453eda8b04925bc4b29f
SetBestChain: new best=000000004beb98daf0324f46f55ac2631332b05e4fbc453eda8b04925bc4b29f  height=5  log2_work=22.584964  tx=6  date=2013-10-18 15:10:00 progress=0.000007
received block 0000000044d186669d1ece656785af2c8de24970f1429f4a513498b3adb1f674
 nActualTimespan = 16 before bounds
GetNextWorkRequired RETARGET
nTargetTimespan = 180 nActualTimespan = 45
Before: 1e0fffff 00000fffff000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
After: 1e03ffff 000003ffffc00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
Misbehaving: 82.73.189.64:65534 (0 -> 100) DISCONNECTING
disconnecting node 82.73.189.64:65534

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
vector.iso

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:48:03 PM

What say you all?

Bob

What's the next step, Bob?  Would you lead it?

what we really need is a publicity stunt.  Something that journalists would write about.  that would be awesome.  not that i have an idea for one yet...
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:30:25 AM

What say you all?

Bob

What's the next step, Bob?  Would you lead it?

what we really need is a publicity stunt.  Something that journalists would write about.  that would be awesome.  not that i have an idea for one yet...

If you guys buy me a ticket to the next Super Bowl or fly me to Brazil for the World Cup, I'll hold up a sign on TV that says, "Hi Ma! Send UNO!" with my QR code on it.

Nostr:
Kx2000

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

Hi

My Unobtanium wallet not want to synchronized...

This is my conf file content

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=65535
port=65534
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcallow=192.168.0.* (or whatever your LAN range is)
addnode=71.7.130.11
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=p2pool.org:65534

How to solve this ?

Thanks.
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:33:21 AM

Hi

My Unobtanium wallet not want to synchronized...

This is my conf file content

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=65535
port=65534
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcallow=192.168.0.* (or whatever your LAN range is)
addnode=71.7.130.11
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=p2pool.org:65534

How to solve this ?

Thanks.
Hi,
Welcome to the community.

I have 20 connections at this moment. Try these addnodes:
addnode=213.163.72.225:65534
addnode=173.160.57.11:65534
addnode=66.55.133.86:65534
addnode=5.9.94.205:65534
addnode=71.92.163.154:53529
addnode=80.57.112.52:65534
addnode=198.23.133.108:65534
addnode=95.85.33.12:55623
addnode=37.187.176.10:65534
addnode=69.85.86.195:52545
addnode=46.28.205.123:34135
addnode=95.85.33.12:58436
addnode=95.85.33.12:34132
addnode=46.28.205.123:43501
addnode=82.73.189.64:65534
addnode=58.8.178.191:54497
addnode=75.13.176.86:55914
addnode=75.19.27.27:46558
addnode=76.90.47.6:50344
addnode=31.150.166.106:59761

Nostr:
xiexie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:04:17 AM

What say you all?

Bob

team work carefully and earnestly,this coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Very good!

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QRPSPNQhiw7fwvU86Pvo2QTHhio8GmndWS
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VoMrrTdcMzz7QQjnCF2Dca4nzGBrhj3crZ[/color]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: