Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:39:32 PM

As this was a pre-order project we did make customers aware most of the work was yet to be completed.

ORLY? Anyone else remember all those bold claims early last year where they absolutely, positively, were going to ship before ANY competitor?

Still, this at least shows there's potential to recover the money they owe me, which they have so far failed to obey the court order on. Given that he is still trying to salvage this company from total collapse, I see a winding-up order on the horizon coming in useful.

Hey Mohammed, you've already had costs added to what you owe me, settle now or find more being tacked on for the enforcement of the judgement.

For anyone who doesn't have deep enough pockets to pursue the recovery of the funds they were awarded in court, you might want to look into selling the debt on to a licensed consumer credit debt recovery firm. This involved them buying it from you for a nominal sum (£1) and then they take a cut of whatever they manage to recover.

It isn't ideal but I see some people are saying how fucked off they are with getting a judgement that they can't then afford to have enforced effectively. Selling the debt is at least a route you might want to consider, rather than giving up.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

As this was a pre-order project we did make customers aware most of the work was yet to be completed.

LOL..."We DID warn you..."

Sorry Mohammed, but on the terms and conditions when we pre-ordered, you said the systems would ship Q2/3 of 2014. Not "we expect to ship" or "they might ship" but WILL ship. You also said you would only request final payment 8-10 weeks before the product shipped. You requested payment, then the systems didn't ship.

The nerve of this guy...I can't tell if he's just that stupid, or intensely arrogant, or completely oblivious. He thinks that since nobody else currently has miners shipping, his customers should be thrilled to get their miners, whenever he gets around to shipping? Dude...your competition shipped over a year ago. You're insane.
BodgerandBasher

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:37:15 PM

Greetings Miners!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us throughout this journey. We know there has been some speculation about us and our project and we are now glad to finally put that to rest, and show you proof of our fabricated and packaged Viper chips that are now in hand.

This is a major milestone and hurdle we have overcome in terms of risk, time and money. Now that we have working chips all we need to do is assemble these and ship; we are of course currently assembling the devices and shipping will follow once this is complete. All fully paid orders should be 'processing' and will change to 'completed' once the order has shipped. We will also be quickly releasing a video demonstrating our chips hashing as an update to the community.

Where many new ASIC companies have failed to tape-out and produce working chips we have succeeded. While we are regrettably late in our shipping schedule please note our hash rates are still 10 times originally promised and with our profit sharing scheme not to mention the batch 1 loyalty bonuses we believe we have done our best to make up for this. Generally speaking most if not all ASIC manufacturers have never delivered on time and with batch 1 soon behind we have every intention of taking what we have learned and overcoming this in our next generation product.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Akram

Director

OCTOBER 13, 2014

https://alpha-t.net/news/viper-chip/

Almost a year ago, they were about to ship and now they are again.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 08:44:02 PM

LOL..."We DID warn you..."

Sorry Mohammed, but on the terms and conditions when we pre-ordered, you said the systems would ship Q2/3 of 2014. Not "we expect to ship" or "they might ship" but WILL ship. You also said you would only request final payment 8-10 weeks before the product shipped. You requested payment, then the systems didn't ship.

The nerve of this guy...I can't tell if he's just that stupid, or intensely arrogant, or completely oblivious. He thinks that since nobody else currently has miners shipping, his customers should be thrilled to get their miners, whenever he gets around to shipping? Dude...your competition shipped over a year ago. You're insane.

most of the work was yet to be completed and is still yet to be completed.

had to go back to the drawing board again. 

2 drunks and a chimp could have accomplished this much, and looked way better doing it. 

this is what happens when people that have no fucking idea what they are doing try to outsource every aspect of a tech project.  running a tech business is about more than delegation.  if you don't know shit you should be nowhere near the big chair.....
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:29:49 AM

That was quite the humorous read I never expected in my inbox today.  This guy really doesn't know when to quit.  Do you think there is still a sizable sum he could possibly collect on if he drags it out further?

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:05:50 PM

That was quite the humorous read I never expected in my inbox today.  This guy really doesn't know when to quit.  Do you think there is still a sizable sum he could possibly collect on if he drags it out further?

I think he is just trying to get a good defence going before he goes to prison.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:28:53 PM

I think he is just trying to get a good defence going before he goes to prison.

yep, it's window dressing so it will be harder to convict him of fraud and hold him personally liable.

odds of a working device haven't gone up one iota, from what I can tell.

still flailing.  still making excuses.

blah, blah, blah....
fightalpha

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:08:43 AM

Just a heads up, I paid over 1k gbp in total to Small Claims Solicitors and was told each step of way I will get all my money back with the claim process. Even after Judgement and failed 3RD PARTY debt order, I DO NOT  see any money, and I am at an even bigger loss than first. I am told they have no assets either so I have no way of getting my money, and the solicitors cannot do anything now besides from send warning letters to alpha idiots.

MY ADVICE, do not get sucked in by Small claim solicitors, that is job of legal companies to make money.. i am at an even bigger loss now.

I am also thinking if fightalpha has some connection with small claim solicitors because they show success stories but I have not seen proof of any, and they provide step guides which i followed.. I think it is all false pretense and money making game.

Everybody is making money but us the customer is losing money, from all angles.

Why does no1 provide a free way to get money back, why must we put in more money and keep losing money.. it is a scam from all angles.

Jorge, you have a successful Judgement against Alpha-T. That's excellent! I'm sorry you haven't gotten your judgement money yet, but please don't give up! You're so close.

For proof, yes N349 was successful for a couple of our users, see here: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=158.0
Of course, it's possible Alpha caught on to that and moved their money elsewhere. You have other options!!

If you paid through PayPal: one of our users presented PayPal legal with a copy of the Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them back their money: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=155.0

They definitely DO have assets in PayPal.. paypal has frozen them until they "deliver" their product.

Finally, another one of our users had a 15,000 GBP judgement and issued a "winding up" petition. Alpha paid up IN FULL within a week of issuing the petition. They don't want to get wound up, so that's another option you have to take.

Good luck! You've already won, just be smart don't give up.

I just contacted Pay Pal and they said since my deposit is from over 1 year ago they can't help me. Those funds appear to have been released to Alpha a while ago. She did say their account is suspended.
Maybe someone who gave the deposit in the last year got thier money back. Can you clarify please? And thanks for your continued help here.

IAS

Do you have a judgement letter from the Judge?
1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:19:59 AM

they kepe mailing, but we will never see this

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:35:43 AM

Just a heads up, I paid over 1k gbp in total to Small Claims Solicitors and was told each step of way I will get all my money back with the claim process. Even after Judgement and failed 3RD PARTY debt order, I DO NOT  see any money, and I am at an even bigger loss than first. I am told they have no assets either so I have no way of getting my money, and the solicitors cannot do anything now besides from send warning letters to alpha idiots.

MY ADVICE, do not get sucked in by Small claim solicitors, that is job of legal companies to make money.. i am at an even bigger loss now.

I am also thinking if fightalpha has some connection with small claim solicitors because they show success stories but I have not seen proof of any, and they provide step guides which i followed.. I think it is all false pretense and money making game.

Why does no1 provide a free way to get money back, why must we put in more money and keep losing money.. it is a scam from all angles.

Jorge, you have a successful Judgement against Alpha-T. That's excellent! I'm sorry you haven't gotten your judgement money yet, but please don't give up! You're so close.

For proof, yes N349 was successful for a couple of our users, see here: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=158.0
Of course, it's possible Alpha caught on to that and moved their money elsewhere. You have other options!!

If you paid through PayPal: one of our users presented PayPal legal with a copy of the Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them back their money: http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=155.0

They definitely DO have assets in PayPal.. paypal has frozen them until they "deliver" their product.

Finally, another one of our users had a 15,000 GBP judgement and issued a "winding up" petition. Alpha paid up IN FULL within a week of issuing the petition. They don't want to get wound up, so that's another option you have to take.

I just contacted Pay Pal and they said since my deposit is from over 1 year ago they can't help me. Those funds appear to have been released to Alpha a while ago. She did say their account is suspended.
Maybe someone who gave the deposit in the last year got thier money back. Can you clarify please? And thanks for your continued help here.

IAS

No I don't. I am in Germany and am not sure how to go about that via UK. I am in for 405 pounds.
Would a judgment change Pay Pal's "law", as they told me earlier funds (e.g. mine) were already released to Alpha way back when?

Thx in advance,
IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:09:41 PM

another month... another email... no product.

fightalpha

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:26:45 AM

Just a heads up, I paid over 1k gbp in total to Small Claims Solicitors and was told each step of way I will get all my money back with the claim process. Even after Judgement and failed 3RD PARTY debt order, I DO NOT  see any money, and I am at an even bigger loss than first. I am told they have no assets either so I have no way of getting my money, and the solicitors cannot do anything now besides from send warning letters to alpha idiots.

IAS

No I don't. I am in Germany and am not sure how to go about that via UK. I am in for 405 pounds.
Would a judgment change Pay Pal's "law", as they told me earlier funds (e.g. mine) were already released to Alpha way back when?

Thx in advance,
IAS

One of our members presented PayPal with a Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them in full. I think they don't want to piss PayPal off because they have frozen their assets.

But for 405 pounds.. it's not worth the fight, honestly.
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:25:25 AM

IAS

Thx in advance,
IAS

One of our members presented PayPal with a Judgement letter, and Alpha refunded them in full. I think they don't want to piss PayPal off because they have frozen their assets.

But for 405 pounds.. it's not worth the fight, honestly.

Sure, it is worth the fight if Paypal still had the money but they released it a long time ago to Alpha, so there is no money to return to me.
If it had been a more recent purchase then Paypal would still have it as frozen funds and would refund "my actual money", but that is not the case.
Do I understand you correctly though?

BTC = Black Swan.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 05:46:56 AM

another month... another email... no product.
At this point delivery of the miners is pretty much a moot point for anybody paying > 0.05/USD/kw/h anyway.  Game set and match go to AlphaPoint on this one I'm afraid.  Best case scenario is if some official body steps in at this point and breaks it up for the lawyers to swoop in and pick away any remaining meat (assuming there is any).

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:57:35 AM

I can confirm that Alpha Tech has just paid the full amount of the five-figure judgement against them, albeit a month after the court deadline and only after I had engaged dcbltd.com to enforce it.

Whether it was because DCBL enforcements are featured on a UK television reality series and Muhammed didn't want to risk the public humiliation, or it is simply down to Alpha getting refinanced in some fashion and trying to keep the creditors at bay, I don't know.

But glad to finally have resolved it.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
fightalpha

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:26:59 AM

I can confirm that Alpha Tech has just paid the full amount of the five-figure judgement against them, albeit a month after the court deadline and only after I had engaged dcbltd.com to enforce it.

Whether it was because DCBL enforcements are featured on a UK television reality series and Muhammed didn't want to risk the public humiliation, or it is simply down to Alpha getting refinanced in some fashion and trying to keep the creditors at bay, I don't know.

But glad to finally have resolved it.

Excellent! That's a new route. Can you please post proof to fightalpha.net ? We'd love to fuel the fire with this.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 12:21:08 PM

This thread is almost 2 years old and we still have yet to see the unicorn miners.

20-10-2013, 04:21:38

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 02:15:59 PM

i guess you should all give up on unicorns miners, they delivered them to another planet  Cheesy
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:59:21 AM

Is it economical to file a claim to liquidate the company?
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

Is it economical to file a claim to liquidate the company?

A winding-up petition will probably get you paid back, but they won't include the legal fees in the payment. One guy has already reported having success that way, but the winding-up petition is expensive. In fact, most avenues for pursuing legal satisfaction with these guys are expensive...especially because they're now trying to hide their money.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: