Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529007 times)
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:08:48 AM

You know we can see your post history and registration date right?

Lets summarize my position so you do not get confused.

I want all the competitors that claim to be launching to be legit, this community has been scammed too many times. I want them to ship their devices, so I can be sure there is a balance across the network that I have worked hard to ensure is not damaged by my own work. This is also a stipulation I will wait on until we deploy ours into the world, so I can guarantee someone will likely ship before us...even if we are mining first. We have helped the open source community before, released a new universal PCB today, and continue to do so in the future. Where is any of Alphas code to show proof of their coding capabilities? No git, .zip, mega download, or even a website built to withstand a small attack?

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:44:25 AM

Alpha-T, suggestion: In the event the ship date is missed, you would save face and gain following if you offer more hash to the purchasers (particularly batch 1). Come up with some sort of proposal for this. 15 days late = free 5mh, 30 days late = free 25mh, etc.

This first batch of customers is what's propping you up, so don't forget it.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:06:20 AM

Nice, okay guys, you have about 18 hours left to decide if all those info looks good to you, there are Certified Public Accountants, and Chartered ones, so that should be easy to verify.

Man... Analysis Paralysis. Which one. Which one. Do I still get the ASRock mining motherboard ... Or do I just send it all to Satoshi Dice??? (I really mean, Just-Dice, haha!)

ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

You may check the below link on our management team, along with responsibilities and position of each member:

https://alpha-t.net/about-us/team-2/

Stay tuned for more updates.

Page is down.
clockers25

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:11:06 AM

Working for me
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:12:19 AM

Greetings Miners!

We are less than a day away from closing our pre order books, everything has been going smoothly and our engineering teams have already started to ramp up development! In Bangalore we initially had one team devoted to this project, we now have over 4 experienced teams working on various aspects of this project including ASIC design, Host Mining software porting on ARM controller, Mechanical design , certification aspects (CE/FCC) and WebGui in parallel, so we can fulfill our timeline and product promises. As of now we are targeting end of Q2 as our delivery date. A detailed plan will be published in due course.

Note. Pending payments will be allowed 7 working days after closing time to complete any pending order payments.

The innovative team in Manchester is devoted to guiding the engineering efforts in India, updating the community with our progresses, and all customer support. Our team is actively growing rapidly to deal with our loyal community and to show a great deal of transparency into this project. Our updates will be very regular, at the least weekly and we will show customers every aspect of design and production that is happening.

We have also updated our management team profile on our website to let you know of the people behind this initiative and thus bringing more transparency.

You may check the below link on our management team, along with responsibilities and position of each member:

cant wait for the delay threads Smiley they are already slowly pushing it back and back...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:13:13 AM

So should I take the risk guys, its been an interesting thread with all the haters and fanboys running wild,

I think I may risk the coin!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:29:10 AM

Just took the plunge, ordered the 5MH unit, not cause its gonna make bank, but because if they turn out to be legit, I'm sure they will offer first dibs to the first loyal clients and I want my shot at Gen2 Alphas!

Order number 9XxX
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:31:59 AM

Typical marks of scam:

- time pressure
- social engineering
- enough time to disappear with money unsuspected

+ dont forget, even if not scammed, 5Mhashes will be at Q2/Q3 probably the same like 1Mhash today - 8 USD per day by mining litecoin. Maybe. Diff of LTC will be around 10.000 this time. This time there will be incoming new generation of AMD cards which will hash 800 (mainstream) - 1500khashes (highend) and diff will be ready to be doubled again this time. ROI will be almost close to infinite.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:18:43 AM

Just took the plunge, ordered the 5MH unit, not cause its gonna make bank, but because if they turn out to be legit, I'm sure they will offer first dibs to the first loyal clients and I want my shot at Gen2 Alphas!

Order number 9XxX

One of the better arguments for sending them your coins in my eyes.

Still - its a punt!

Good luck!
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:33:48 AM

This time there will be incoming new generation of AMD cards which will hash 800 (mainstream) - 1500khashes (highend) and diff will be ready to be doubled again this time. ROI will be almost close to infinite.
Really hope AMD can hit those marks, but they also tend to release their next generation of GPUs in Q3 or Q4.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:33:56 AM

Order number 9XxX

Still - its a punt!

Good luck!
!

Lets be blunt, we all saw what happened with Avalon and whats a few grand to someone who got his coins @10-20$ and is still HODLING
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:37:49 AM

This time there will be incoming new generation of AMD cards which will hash 800 (mainstream) - 1500khashes (highend) and diff will be ready to be doubled again this time. ROI will be almost close to infinite.
Really hope AMD can hit those marks, but they also tend to release their next generation of GPUs in Q3 or Q4.

I bought a bunch of AMD stock in oct 2012, I think by 2015 I'll have done well, but for real, even if the new gpu's can hit 1500KHs there still gonna suck power better then the 60 year old prostitute crack head strolling the street teethless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwCWvn60L3w

Grin
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442

Antifragile

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:29:40 AM

Greetings Miners!

We are less than a day away from closing our pre order books, everything has been going smoothly and our engineering teams have already started to ramp up development! In Bangalore we initially had one team devoted to this project, we now have over 4 experienced teams working on various aspects of this project including ASIC design, Host Mining software porting on ARM controller, Mechanical design , certification aspects (CE/FCC) and WebGui in parallel, so we can fulfill our timeline and product promises. As of now we are targeting end of Q2 as our delivery date. A detailed plan will be published in due course.

Note. Pending payments will be allowed 7 working days after closing time to complete any pending order payments.

The innovative team in Manchester is devoted to guiding the engineering efforts in India, updating the community with our progresses, and all customer support. Our team is actively growing rapidly to deal with our loyal community and to show a great deal of transparency into this project. Our updates will be very regular, at the least weekly and we will show customers every aspect of design and production that is happening.

We have also updated our management team profile on our website to let you know of the people behind this initiative and thus bringing more transparency.

Well, I would be absolutely pleasantly shocked if you guys make the end of Q2. Talk about creating a reputation, you will be #2 behind KNC.
Make it happen and good luck.

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
wasubii

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:33:45 AM

Order number 9XxX

Still - its a punt!

Good luck!
!

Lets be blunt, we all saw what happened with Avalon and whats a few grand to someone who got his coins @10-20$ and is still HODLING

You bought BTC at $10-$20? How many did you pick up?
Lovok

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:38:33 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 01:46:00 PM by Lovok

I did a second order by mistake when experimenting with theirs site (if you set payment as BTC, then when you hit back without paying on payment site, order is still listed on Alpha-T site, but you have no option to get to payment site again - not any link/button/anything in email). I've contacted them about this issue (for second order deletion) about three days before, no reply from them.

My first order is by bank transfer and you know what, I will not send them anything, from my point of view, it's even very sophisticated, but still FRAUD!

I was trying to get some statement from Dexcel Design if they can in any way comment/confirm progress presented by Alpha-T in last update, but got only this absolutely uselless answer:

Hello Lovok

It is true that we are working with Alpha Technology on building Scrypt hardware.

Regards/Amit

Also, Alpha-T claims as 'we are big company', with many departments, bla bla, but one telephone with answerphone (nobody live), nobody answering on emails, no any photos/videos from company (one small old closed building with sign on it doesn't count), engineering labs or something like this (people on videos can be identified, and thats the problem in case of fraud). From my point of view, it's in reality one man show, somebody who maybe thinks that Dexel will do all the work and is trying to put more confidence in his business by this false statements, or it is totally fraud (sign some contract with Dexcel, send them first batch of money, then steal much more money form potential 'customers'. If company form India is signing contract with company from UK, indian company can be easily scammed too).

From Dexcel point of view, I understand, that theirs neutral position is the best for them. They will not rather comment anything more than 'we have some agreement with them'. If Alpha-T steals customers money, not our problem, that were Alpha-T 'customers' ... if Alpha-T finally don't pay us (Dexel) for our development, no problem, Script hashing has future, so we eventually sell our gained know-how to someone else. You understand what I want to say, Alpha-T agreement with Dexel means nothing for Alpha-T customers. Yes, Dexel can 'easily' create Scrypt HW, but in this case, it's not any guarantee you get anything from Alpha-T.

theym00s

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:09:44 PM

some people are so annoying and stupid...
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

No way this is a scam.

Look at "meet the team". These people all exist and are easy to find.
It now depends on the Dextel teams in India to deliver a good product and in a timely fashion.

Dextel is a company that may very well pull it off. They have experience and manpower.
Also their expectations seem realistic. The only thing I'm not sure about now is... How fast will they finish the first batch ? Just half a year from now seems VERY optimistic.

Maybe we can have some kind of agreement here in this thread to stop shouting "SCAM" until they actually do something scammy ?

Perceived "red flags" are just gut feelings, they can be explained by non -scammy phenomena like : time pressure, human error, etc.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
wilson1973

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:56:32 PM

No way this is a scam.

It now depends on the Dextel teams in India to deliver a good product and in a timely fashion.

Dextel is a company that may very well pull it off. They have experience and manpower.
Also their expectations seem realistic. The only thing I'm not sure about now is... How fast will they finish the first batch ? Just half a year from now seems VERY optimistic.

Maybe we can have some kind of agreement here in this thread to stop shouting "SCAM" until they actually do something scammy ?

Perceived "red flags" are just gut feelings, they can be explained by non -scammy phenomena like : time pressure, human error, etc.
+1
terracide

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 12:59:58 PM

No way this is a scam.

dude... I develop hardware, i know how long things take before you can actually produce something commercial. By now you would have had pictures, youtube clips showing hashes, pics of boxes with prototypes etc. since these things give customer trust and increase sales. Since we have not seen any of those, we can assume they do not exist. This mean there is no way in hell you gonna make Q2 or even Q3 delivering these good. This is a scam pretty sure of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: