Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
crytocyprus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?
Congratulations! We are all here trying to find out the details of the project. I don`t think there is a translation  wp. Bounty campaign is going on now

Thank you! Right now our airdrop is going on, and bounty campaign is coming next. Are you gonna take part in it?
Thank you, sure. Just joined Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

Yay!!! We're now listing on https://masternodes.online/ - go check it out!
Great news! I love getting good news on Friday. Thank you!
crytocyprus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Hello. I just came across your project. While I'm trying to figure out the details. Can you already have white paper in other languages?

Hi! There's just an English version as we are focused on other tasks at the moment.
It's  so sad, is there a translation of wp in  bounty?
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication

If your Telegram is still blocked you can use our Discord channel instead https://discord.gg/mpfRekm It has FAQ and support sections, if you struggle with anything we're always ready to help Wink
Discord is  a bit unconvenient for me, because I'm not a gamer. Well, what will have to get used to. Thank you
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication

If your Telegram is still blocked you can use our Discord channel instead https://discord.gg/mpfRekm It has FAQ and support sections, if you struggle with anything we're always ready to help Wink
Discord is  a bit unconvenient for me, because I'm not a gamer. Well, what will have to get used to. Thank you

You always want to learn something new. You now have this opportunity  Smiley I wanted to know where you from? Why do you have telegrams blocked?
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?

Haven't you see this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548 thread?
All rules are pretty simple. Maybe you also need a link to the white paper? Grin

Oh, thanks. I found this thread but didn't understand rules. Will I get tokens just after I sign up? Or I will have to wait?

Thanks @Ofcifreak for giving our airdrop link. Hey @new_conquistador17 how are you? Yes, we've recently launched our first airdrop. According to the conditions of Airdrop #1 tokens are being distributed during 4 weeks after the Airdrop is closed. By the way, are you guys in?

It was easy. Actually, I joined the airdrop and think it's a good opportunity to help your team with the project and earn some tokens! Smiley

Great, @Ofcifreak, so you've heard about our bounty already?
Of course I'm with you. You can`t doubt me Grin
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

wallet no synh... Please addnode
Strange! I don`t have that problems Shocked
butt786

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

scam com again very sad news
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!
nucriptobomb

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Are you offering a guaranteed rate of return to investors?
you beat me to this question. It's interesting to know. Although the project looks interesting, there are doubts

Hi @nucriptobomb you seem to be new here 🙂 What are your doubts? Pls share, we'll be happy to answer all your questions!

I was saying that there is no guarantee of the return of the investment. Did I understand correctly?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:06:51 PM

The loan limit and the stake will depend on the credit score of the borrower. That's pretty simple: the loan limit will be as high and required stake from KYC and Auditor masternodes low as the credit score be good. All loaners indicate what credit score they work with. The higher score you have the more potential loaners you get.
It turns out a kind of auction?

Yes, sort of.
If you have a score X, loan will be issued from those holders, who want to borrow with such score, group with lowest interest will be chosed among them
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

I was saying that there is no guarantee of the return of the investment. Did I understand correctly?
It all depends on what warranty you talking about.
The only numbers we can warrant are from blockchain math. They hardcoded and unchangeable : 280*0.75 coins reward each 120 seconds evenly distributed across masternodes.  So from this PoV you may feel safe. Earlier you get in, faster you'll mine.  Say with 1 masternode in network you will get 21 000 PDX in return from 20 000 PDX in roughly 100 minutes.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

wallet no synh... Please addnode

It do. We have vast amount of transactions within blockchain already. From 3 to 15 per each block (yes, blockchain is working and users are USING it) and there are already 7000 blocks. So it will take some time to get synch about 15-30 minutes to synch from scratch.
nucriptobomb

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:18:04 PM

It all depends on what warranty you talking about.
The only numbers we can warrant are from blockchain math. They hardcoded and unchangeable : 280*0.75 coins reward each 120 seconds evenly distributed across masternodes.  So from this PoV you may feel safe. Earlier you get in, faster you'll mine.  Say with 1 masternode in network you will get 21 000 PDX in return from 20 000 PDX in roughly 100 minutes.

Wow, sounds nice. And where wiil I be able to sold PDX after that?
Hitchcock

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

The loan limit and the stake will depend on the credit score of the borrower. That's pretty simple: the loan limit will be as high and required stake from KYC and Auditor masternodes low as the credit score be good. All loaners indicate what credit score they work with. The higher score you have the more potential loaners you get.
It turns out a kind of auction?

Yes, sort of.
If you have a score X, loan will be issued from those holders, who want to borrow with such score, group with lowest interest will be chosed among them

Why should we choose the group with the lowest interest? Maybe biggest?
crytocyprus

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:43:15 PM

At least thanks for upping our thread. Though with such words. Anyway, we'll appreciate if you give something more detailed but than empty statements!

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue
Hitchcock

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

He just want to increase his posts counter Tongue

You're making the same
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

Congratulation, team! Well done!
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
Hope so. It would be great. Then you will have even more potential investors

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!
bpcguy

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

You wrote In white paper that every participant of the system will have PayDay Card. How will this card be issued?

Hi @sheloa and welcome to our thread. We are going to be partners with several banks issuing such Cards that will be used in ATMs all over the world. By the way what banks your credit cards belong to?
You can give more detailed information about the banks. And what type of cards will be supported?

Of course we could say somethin like "We're negotiating with the major Swiss banks like CoinSuisse bank and BankOfBitcoin now"Wink, but while we're actually negotiating: 1. There's NDA 2. Any ann of our dead cool plans without prior mutual confirmation is a scam coins' lot. That's why we'll be more specific when we're totally sure of the outcome, and the NDA lets us reveal that. btw what banks are the most popular in your location?
Thanks for the answer. Yes, you are right to give verified information. We have a popular bank Ceska sporitelna A.S.
Great @sheloa we'll surely consider it too. Europe is a big loans market full of people ready to issue loans to those who need them for a reasonable rate.
Hope so. It would be great. Then you will have even more potential investors

I would like to have the card from one of this banks! Hope they'll provide them soon!

Why do the participants of the system need this cards?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: