Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
capricorn121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:07 AM

You have KYC requirements under masternodes, yet you are not disclosing your team members?  Huh How can you gain trust especially you are dealing also with lending platforms that everyone else wants to venture with.
Good question. I would also like to know the composition of the team? For any credit institution, the reputation of the team is important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capricorn121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/?show=1

Congratulation, team! Well done!
Good news and I look at you for updates on the site. I had a problem with your wallet a few days ago. Already all problems are solved?
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system

You're right, most ppl are scared to get loans, cause in many countries loan rates are so high! PayDay wants to change that situation and offer loans for a reasonable rate to those who need them.
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 02:28:54 PM by birds_ain

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

https://i.imgur.com/WkbVp7l.jpg
Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley
Thanks @Ofcifreak stay with us as we're just at the beginning of our big journey:)
fromyesterday12

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

Yes we have. Bank loans are in high demand now all over the world, and each country has their own interest rates. Why not erase the geographical boundaries between countries and issue loans at the best interest for both loan sides? btw do you have any bank loans?Wink
Yes. It will be wonderful. I am not better than others, so yes I have a loan. We all want to have a new car
I understand you. The only thing scary about loans. So you become dependent on them. More and more you begin to rely on the credit system

You're right, most ppl are scared to get loans, cause in many countries loan rates are so high! PayDay wants to change that situation and offer loans for a reasonable rate to those who need them.
Hello! What are the rates to be calculated for borrowers? This is the borrowers themselves will determine how much I understand. And what is the deadline for payment of the loan?
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

I really want to believe that you will succeed in realizing this task.
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

We made it to Masternodes.pro! Find us among "Coming soon" coins!
https://masternodes.pro/funding

Excellent. Do more often such small ads and interesting news Smiley Smiley
Yana:
Thanks @Ofcifreak stay with us as we're just at the beginning of our big journey:)
I'm with you, you can be sure. Read us more news Wink
Ofcifreak

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

PDX team is so stoked about the recent integration with the great Masternodes.online! Listing is on it's way, go check our stats in the meanwhile:

Good news and I look at you for updates on the site. I had a problem with your wallet a few days ago. Already all problems are solved?
strangely not the first time I see that they write about the problem, but I have not come across this. And what happened?
I several times saw complaints on the account of a wallet, but I didn`t have any problems. So what happened?
capricorn121

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

strangely not the first time I see that they write about the problem, but I have not come across this. And what happened?
I several times saw complaints on the account of a wallet, but I didn`t have any problems. So what happened?
I had a problem with synchronization
fromyesterday12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

I can`t understand how you can be useful to business? with Personal loans is less understandable
Strangely, any business is built on credit relations.
fromyesterday12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Yes, if we talk about fiat. I meant cryptoworld. After all for many participants it is problematic to withdraw fiat or pay salaries to employees even now.
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

Yes, if we talk about fiat. I meant cryptoworld. After all for many participants it is problematic to withdraw fiat or pay salaries to employees even now.
Already there are projects that have banking licenses. This greatly simplifies matters. I don`t see any problems. I could give examples, but admins can find it advertising
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

I would like to know more about the project. It looks beautiful, but there are many common concepts. We need more details!
You're right! More and more similar projects are growing. How will we be identified among all this? I really want to see how you differ from the same projects?

Hey @Kerandias that's a good question. So, our difference and uniqueness lies in the fact that we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects were just trying to take these functions on themselves. Did I manage to answer your question?
You Quite answered. I'm sorry that your telegram chat is not very informative. Will you have any activities to attract investors?

Our Telegram will soon have more info and announcements, stay tuned! As for investors, we're quite ready and open for them. Now everyone can join and buy PDX on our website paydaycoin.io. Soon we're planning to enter stock exchange. Which of them would you prefer to buy our coins on?

That'll be really useful! I don't like bitcointalk communications and prefer telegram.
Telegram is currently the best messenger and information source   in the cryptoworld, but in my country  telegram were blocked. It is a pain. So bitcointalk is also a good tool for communication

If your Telegram is still blocked you can use our Discord channel instead https://discord.gg/mpfRekm It has FAQ and support sections, if you struggle with anything we're always ready to help Wink
Discord is  a bit unconvenient for me, because I'm not a gamer. Well, what will have to get used to. Thank you

You always want to learn something new. You now have this opportunity  Smiley I wanted to know where you from? Why do you have telegrams blocked?

Telegram is blocked in Russia.  After all, the founder Telegram from Russia
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.  Wink
Ofcifreak

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.  Wink
I agree! Welcome to our thread. The team answers all questions Smiley
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.  Wink
I've been reading WP and I have questions, maybe because I'm still a beginner
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:56:45 PM

The team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably, I will be stay tuned for this thread.  Wink
You should ask questions to admins
crytocyprus

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

You should ask questions to admins
If PayDay is a credit system, then what will happen in the case of non-repayment of the loan. Is this provided?
Ofcifreak

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Try to add to their telegram channel and ask all the questions there. It'll be much more faster
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: