Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
Solytion

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

Hello everyone! Last month, PayDay Coin crew dropped our very first reward to Daemon James in the amount of 400PDX for contributing to the projects' Whitepaper. You can follow the story up via this channel. We're so blessed for this mutual support - in other words, don't hesitate to take part in the future of our project!
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

Master node Auction links are not enabled when i tried many a times i could not find any information regarding Auction and throws me an error, can you check this and update us.
I agree, the same situation. I think all the matter is that the auction is already ended and after that the reference has been removed, have edited a post. I unfortunately have no other versions.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

the idea does not shine with the novelty, but for all that it can become something new in the market of the already existing segment
Yeah it is old school version.because in the crypto world already this type of project exists.but is there anything can differ you from other.let us know about it
I think that it's true,as people need more projects like this ad it provides what is necessary.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.
PayDay team is having more priority responsibilities and once they are done they may come back to us with the current updates about the platform which gives us a clear understanding about the project operations.
First of all the team needs to gain trust. Its not at all easy to convince everyone to promote the platform. The idea is kinda basic and a cliche one. The team has to prove themselves on this one.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

Master node Auction links are not enabled when i tried many a times i could not find any information regarding Auction and throws me an error, can you check this and update us.
From the way i see it is more like a demo version and is still in development mate so give them time and surely it might be after pre-ico or ico

Prk_7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

Well, last year I just heard complains from the people who bought Masternodes. First of all the ROI is not the same as project owner mentions, it is mostly less and these Masternodes getting day by day fu... expensive.

Cryptopia is still a good choice, I am not a day trader, I just trade one or two times in a month, but since 2 years I had no issues with cryptopia.
Masternodes is only good for who have huge capital, and i agree with you a lot of projects require expensive masternodes. So for us, who don't have much money, don't want invest.
well definitely setting up a masternode is realy expensive bud but very profitable but it is only for big time bussiness minded people.
But for who was small investors like us, we still can earning some PDX by join their bounty. They don't have any airdrop right?

I guess they'll be planning to have an airdrop for those people who supports on the project. Let's wait for their announcements.

Airdrops can really help to increase the popularity of this project, but the team still not made announcements about this. For now, let's wait and see for more progress of payday project.
PayDay team is having more priority responsibilities and once they are done they may come back to us with the current updates about the platform which gives us a clear understanding about the project operations.
First of all the team needs to gain trust. Its not at all easy to convince everyone to promote the platform. The idea is kinda basic and a cliche one. The team has to prove themselves on this one.
I think being more active and responsive is one way to gain the users trust and attract more followers and the team can do that
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:28 PM

So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

Are those the exchange where the coin for this project is available? I want to check how the trade is going, seeing that a 2,000 ROI can be obtain in just 18 days there is no doubt that it can easily dump.
No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.
Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.
Have some advantages of Cryptopia with others like that :
1. Don't need KYC for withdraw small amount.
2. Quickly confirm for deposit and withdraw via email confirm system.
3. Don't have any strong accusation.
4. Listing a lot of coin, easy for get listing.

yeah, these are the advantages of Cryptopia, but they have also a negative one. If you want to list a coin there, it costs at the moment 14 BTC and this is not so cheap Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Can you tell why you want Cryptopia to be chosen? What are the advantages if Cryptopia will be used as exchanges for PayDay. Really looking forward for your response.

On most exchanges, you don't have to verify your account by KYC for small amount, I think on Hitbtc they more chance to get high volume than on Cryptopia.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:59:42 AM

Did you report this matter to the staff or the support? This is a serious matter the team needs to solve asap because I think there are other potential members who want to try to activate the master nodes.

IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

A very detailed road map is presented on the project site. With such a map, it is not difficult to follow what has already been achieved at this stage
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

A very detailed road map is presented on the project site. With such a map, it is not difficult to follow what has already been achieved at this stage
such detailed maps inspire confidence in the investors who are serious about choosing their investments

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

On most exchanges, you don't have to verify your account by KYC for small amount, I think on Hitbtc they more chance to get high volume than on Cryptopia.
Yes but for huge amount, have a lot of problem still not solved by them. As you know, this is really not good for us, even i don't want bring FUD to HITBTC, but we need secure and have good services.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:44:56 AM

So where you are planning to be listed.Cryptopia or Hitbit?because I saw there is a poll & both of them got the highest number of vote.Or you have other thing in mind?
I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Well there have so many sayings here in the Ann Thread of the PayDay regarding on the different opinions on what they prefer exchanges. But it is really true that the most challenging votes is got by the Cyptopia ans Hitbit. We are free to choose what we wanted so I for me, I will let the crowd choose what is the better. But I wil keep on looking for what the Payday updates for us regarding this matters.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

I think both exchanges will be good, but Hitbit has very high commissions and like to trade there. I think Cryptopia is much better.
Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Have the same opinion with you,i choosing cryptopia. Anyway, we must wait the decision of Payday team for know what the exchange they applied.
There are a number of trusted and good exchanges so i think that it won't actually mater in which exchange does payday get listed but it will matter that it is been listed on some of the known and famous exchanges.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.
Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.
tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

PayDay bank sounds nice as it has proper loan issuance protocol and PayDay Card makes it extremely convenient to access ones loaned amount and repay it back.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:33:29 AM

I guess cryptopia is good for the platform since it established good reputation on the market. And I  agree with you, let's just wait for the other exchanges that payday being listed.
Cryptopia has alot of features like chatbox and marketplace however the marketplace has already been terminated. Cryptopia also has a referal program so I guess if payday token fets listed there. It has a very bright future.
I guess even yobit has these features than and even yobit has the investment box where payday can easily get listed and it would actually make a lots of peoples HODL the coins for the future too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: