Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:21 PM

What I mean is that the team wanted to list their token according to what the people choice. In this way, it can be a possibly that their value can be increased due to it belongs to better platform.
I really hope they do that considering the exchange listing fees these days is just not that easy so is better maybe they just choose one and get listed that bring some top exchanges that can actually suck up their funding if not managed well
Yes, that why they make a poll for us choosing. Anyway, we still must wait the announcement from the team about official new.

Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:49 PM

If this is a service for establishing loans why the brand choice of 'payday'?  A payday is when an employer or recipient of a service pays which has nothing to do with lending.
Can't you see the features of payday.They are the unique loan lender company & where they work by blockchain.then you can keep your trust here without hesitation
May be it is due to lack of information exactly about the payday where not able to understand the operations process workflow which is breaking the trust.
Maybe they should try making video presentations about the project so that all the users and followers can understand it and it help gain their trust too
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:57 PM

Did someone hear this integration between Payday and CryptoBridge? I think this is a new decentralized exchange and probably Payday is going to be listed here ?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

I think, there are a lot of crypto lending firms now being created here in bitcoin world with almost similar concepts and ideas. So I guess, the team of Payday project will probably faced difficulties in attracting and convincing more investors and businessman to joined on their team. Just my own opinion.
I think that this is a great point and u agree with your opinion as this idea is not unique and can be commonly found in other projects.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Did someone hear this integration between Payday and CryptoBridge? I think this is a new decentralized exchange and probably Payday is going to be listed here ?
Maybe, this will help PayDay can have market to trading, they support each others. Even i never hear about CryptoBridge before, but i like this news.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

I didn't hear before about CryptoBridge, but I think it's new exchange and when I checked on coinmarketcap I found that volume is small, So I don't think that will help PayDay to grow.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

This is an electronic banking transaction used by PayDay cards. When using PayDay, users can pay, withdraw and recharge. Work done at ATM trees. For many countries that do not accept ATM trees, does the project have any plans or wait until the government accepts it?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

https://image.ibb.co/k07TTJ/Screenshot_28_May_18_5_35_42_AM.jpg

I didn't hear before about CryptoBridge, but I think it's new exchange and when I checked on coinmarketcap I found that volume is small, So I don't think that will help PayDay to grow.
In the initial level it have taken all the huge responsibilites even with limited volume and listing on coinmarketcap and exchanges this good sign qualifies it to achieve the higher targets.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:47:41 PM

What's important for a coin to be able to tank this kind of market is to build up community, with the ROI that you have promised, do you think 394 members in Telegram and maybe more in Discord is enough?

Woah, the numbers you have provided isn't enough, mate. They can't guarantee success if that would be the case.

Yeah, it needs thousands of members but not fake members, it should be live and active members that are legit and serious enough to support the project developments.

That is true, succes cannot be reach without people who are working on it and most especially if there will no investors. People are very important to the project in order to support and help it to make it popular and succeed.
With an active team and an active community consisting with a lot of members, success can be easily achieved with that. Talking about fake members, there are a lot of project that are doing that and I hope this won't happen here.
PayDay taking up all the challenges in the crypto economy to beat the expected metrics and their team involvement is highly challenging as they leading in a success motive.
Vincent2526

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:36:51 AM

I have realized that the team of this coin inspires confidence much more than others such coins, everything is painted in detail and understandably
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

Another master node project, what's the difference of this from hundreds of projects before that requires staking but they are never to be found now? Any team behind this project?

Hi @Arvilaine, we're not just another MN project and you'll see why. First things first - we are not trying to overstretch ourselves, but to focus on solving a specific problem in partnership with other blockchains (KYC and Insurance blockchains). All similar projects are trying to take these functions on themselves, mostly with little or no success. As for the team - all highly experienced and professional, ready to help if you have any questions or doubts about the project, do you?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Great project admin and devs. Im looking forwarrd for payday coin to run full scall. Hopefully you run an airdrop.

thanks for your support @Bythebass Airdrop#2 is going live, join now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
This could cheer up the investors and promotions are actively expected to grab the attention of more people but we need to publish the information in a accurate manner however some video presentations explaining about the project could really help.

You're absolutely right, that's why we've already made such video, go check it out https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:15 PM

Great project admin and devs. Im looking forwarrd for payday coin to run full scall. Hopefully you run an airdrop.
Agreed. I hope they will be ran an airdrop for the project because I really love to claim my free airdrop to join the pool to stake.

Hi @Dr.Sponge, hope you've already joined our Airdrop#2 going on now! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Payday is really going well but i think this project is much complicated to understand. I read some of their news and information and got to know some of the major points which iteself proves that this project is something special and can have huge profits ahead.

Thanks for being with us @Underrated We do our best to make it easier to learn about the project with our website paydaycoin.io and WP in particular https://paydaycoin.io/Whitepaper-v0.9.pdf On top of that here's our PayDay introduction video https://m.youtube.com/watch?a=&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be And our support team is always ready to answer your questions, have you had any so far?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:48 PM

Take part in our 2nd Airdrop and get free tokens!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.msg34911599#msg34911599

Then, this is great since the team actually doing the right decision. Payday sounds really good because this word can make us happy and sad. I don't know why the dev titled it but what is good is that it can easily be remembered for everyone who can see the project title.

Yes, the team is active making more things to make this project successful, the airdrop can surely help them to increase its exposures and to gain more investors.
Yes definitely, hope team will be able to attract the investors. Eventually the airdrop and any other form of promotions will help the project to be popular. Its been proven and tested over the years that airdrops really help the project to be famous and successful.
Airdrop is a good plan which will have a great work flow where many participants will be effectively participating and this path reaps to gain more attention from various investors across the locations.

hey @Mikesleo totally agree with you that's why we've launched our Airdrop#2 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337548.0 have you joined already?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
Thanks for your vote @steampunkz can't give you the exact date but surely it's gonna be announced very soon, follow our updates!
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:14 PM

Do you have any whitepaper fo the project? I am not satisfied about the ANN thread and I want to read more about the project and it's purpose in the future.

Hi @yuisefb8 sure we do https://paydaycoin.io/Whitepaper-v0.9.pdf sounds good that you wanna get to know more about our project, if you have any questions while learning about it, feel free to ask here or in our Discord help-request https://discordapp.com/channels/422719259983216641/436485102986330122 or our Telegram chat @PayDayCoin have you joined us already?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Do you have any whitepaper fo the project? I am not satisfied about the ANN thread and I want to read more about the project and it's purpose in the future.
I agree with you @yuisefb8. The team should offer us a complete details of their project also I didn't see any roadmap that had been shown.

hi @frenkelebre have you seen our website paydaycoin.io with the most self-explanatory roadmap on its home page?
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Hi @richelle87 there you go https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=FpFnk5xpPvA&feature=youtu.be&a=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: