Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:28:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
I think Hitbtc is not the best exchange to list payday. They require a lot of extremely high fees just to withdraw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

As I go along with the thread I noticed how the supporters give positive feed backs regarding this project and this also a good sign that the team will continue to do their work better as they are motivated by the good result they received.

I have been waiting for the team to officially launched and also work with exchanges that we voted? What day could that happen?
Maybe at some several months more, maybe after some week, it is depend on how the team "pay" for listed at exchange website.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

I see Payday running bounty before, why they don't expand it. Honestly, i feeling they still not gain enough awareness.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

If we are looking into the poll conducted by the team PayDay whether which trade listings do most people prefer, it is very clear that most people want Payday to be listed first in the Cryptopia and then somehow also to Hitbtc. Well, being able for the Payday to be listed in this great popular exchanges will greatly help the Payday in its way to its gain and gather more users and investors for this project.
I think Hitbtc is not the best exchange to list payday. They require a lot of extremely high fees just to withdraw.
Well, it will all depends to the team of which exchange are they preferring for. But I see that Payday coin is already listed in cryptobridge and they are in the top 10 coins of that exchange. This could add plus factor for the project and be likely to choosed by numerous investors.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
The best solution would be to create a video and upload it to youtube, and after that, when it reaches a certain number of views to tell the developer and the award will be received with high probability.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:49 AM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

I watched your video, it is informative and it reflects the main points of your project. Do you make a reward for creating a video about you?
There was such an option for me. But it is better for you to write directly to support or find an administrator here and write to him in private messages about the request to create a video for Youtube.
Yes, I think you can surely gain some coins for marketing their project they do not have a bounty program for it but they will surely award your support.
Are there any specific rewards being given? I hope it will be good and satisfy the supporters , but even so its still good to have those rewards.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

What are the latest news we received from the developers? Nothing surprising and useful, I have not met recently.
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

Payday card seems interesting however do we require to fill any document to get the payday card and where should we submit that document is that an online submission which could be made easy for all the users ?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

I found the project great the planning is appreciatable . I want to to how to get payDaycard ? It sounds good as it can be use in all works.
Bychecking roadmap on their website, I think payDaycard are not available at current time, it be release in 2019 when Payment Gateways release, in other word, next year. So you need to wait.
For good thing we can wait . but I think this is uniqeness of this project. It  can be use like credit card?

I think if it can be a credit card then this project will have a very complicated platform and may take some time to officially launch without having bugs in the system. Anyway, i will just wait for an official announcements from the team about how this project will really work.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

Well, this project features are not so unique because some previous projects already did this, what will make them unique maybe is how they will make this project successful and will launch working platform.

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Then if that so, maybe the team should think for more ideas to upgrade the project in order to make it unique. I am sure they can do those things because its foundation is good. I will keep track on the updates , upgrades and latest news in this project. Hoping for their success soonest.
New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

New ideas can breathe fresh breath into any project, so I think there will be no difficulties in this.

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Suggested ideas are much more welcome for the team. I think developers are open to those suggestions because I believe they are open about the statement that many heads are better than few. Upgrades and progress are needed for more investors participation.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:35:00 PM

But it is really important for them to have innovative ideas if they are serious about having a unique global loan mechanism otherwise they are just one of Masternode projects that are trying to bag some money.
They are in detail already with many ideas however the unique global loan mechanism are admiring many participants across locations and the card issuing process require more information on applying.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.
It is a global loan mechanism so why does it really not require to adhere implementing with the procedures of AML/KYC to understand the users interference which is really essential.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

I also hold this opinion. Nowadays, many users want to remain anonymous and do not undergo the KYC procedure. I hope the developers understand the results of this function.

Exactly true but they can't do nothing about it because it's the only way they know so that the platform will be secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: