Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

What going with Payday at current time? Have anyupdate about their Masternode rewards or their funds?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

What did you decide about voting among all users? I see that two explicit exchanges have emerged in the clear favorites, which one will you choose? Or will you try to agree with both of them?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:55:16 PM

What going with Payday at current time? Have anyupdate about their Masternode rewards or their funds?
I think, it would be better if you visit their website where you can find the answers of your questions regarding their Masternode especially on it's stats and the specifications. From there, I was able to know that the Maternode is worth almost 50k USD and it requires 20k PDX coins.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

What did you decide about voting among all users? I see that two explicit exchanges have emerged in the clear favorites, which one will you choose? Or will you try to agree with both of them?
I go with a potential and secured one however from every person to person it varies for instance few like transactions to be done mmediately and others may think not to pay fees more and they will be fine even if less transactions.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:32 PM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that is mentioned in this statement of yours,but I think that tahg we can only wait and see as the project advances.
If they coild list on a better exchange that will bring more attention of the investors automatically and we will have a way to gain more traffic which helps to meet the targets.
Mavzi

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

They may have their goals to be reached and various investors as we are also listening it is gaining global attention however it is obvious between the crypto participants sharing about the projects.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:36:51 PM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that is mentioned in this statement of yours,but I think that tahg we can only wait and see as the project advances.
If they coild list on a better exchange that will bring more attention of the investors automatically and we will have a way to gain more traffic which helps to meet the targets.
if you think in perspective, then it can be as you say. But in any case, the developers will follow their plan, as they decided, for better development of the project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

I suggest they focus on the marketing and focus a little bit on their product because they can improve the product along their roadmap but getting investors is a hard thing to do.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

I first saw the procedure AML/KYC Masternodes and why use it in such a project for a PayDay coin? I think the idea of anonymity is more attractive.

I think that method for master nodes needs minimum investment and the hassle part is the configuring of the nodes? Pretty hard for me to do.
Getting KYC is a big hassle for any user for sure and I guess most of them prefer an anonymous platform but this makes the project more protected and has a number of people joining it due to its secure process of adding peoples to it.

There are not token sale now that are not undergoing KYC, otherwise they will face sanctions when they are found out to be catering citizens from countries where entering  ICO or participating in an investment are illegal without the appropriate permit.
Maybe just a few dont ask for KYC but the first idea is to get ready for that anytime because its basically best for a better ico most that dont ask are just maybe out for your cash or scam maybe so get your docs and just follow the process from my view

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

They already put link to the exchange when you can get their coin ( cryptobridge ), I think because it's in form of image doesn't appear for people who have low connection. I didn't trade on this exchange before to be honest.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

Payday is a blockchain platform which main moto is to give loan to the people.so its coin has much value to the people.so which exchanger you mange for people to get the coin easily 

They already put link to the exchange when you can get their coin ( cryptobridge ), I think because it's in form of image doesn't appear for people who have low connection. I didn't trade on this exchange before to be honest.

So its already listed on one exchanges? But still there is no information when i search the name Payday on coinmarketcap. I think this would take a months to officially see the statistics of this platform there?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
baikhongtenso44

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

By now, the PayDay coin has been already listed in Crypto Bridge exchange.
For more details on the project, you should visit the site:
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PDX/
unemployed

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

So its already listed on one exchanges? But still there is no information when i search the name Payday on coinmarketcap. I think this would take a months to officially see the statistics of this platform there?

I also observe that on that site, Even the tokens and coins are already on exchanges. There is a bit of delay I think. But still, it's a good news that this coin or token is on trade exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

I also observe that on that site, Even the tokens and coins are already on exchanges. There is a bit of delay I think. But still, it's a good news that this coin or token is on trade exchanges.
Even this project is already been listed to an exchange, the Payday still have a long way to go to become say truly successful in its goal towards here in crypto currency community. Now, the status regarding this project's coin or token is in a good news.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

I heard that developers are going to use the KYC system for the users, for payment of tokens. Whom exactly will it mention, bounty-hunters or investors? Whether honestly it?

I am also confused as it is not clear yet. But project is started now so still have time but should be awar when dev will announce it.
Yes, we not sure anything about KYC information. So that be patience and waiting the official announcement from the team is better.
Lets hope they could give answers soon, but its new so yeah, we could wait for further announcement, because they might be focusing on other matters.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

I like that they are conducting a survey, it shows that they listen to the opinion of their supporters and are interested in new users.
jessmem

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

This news can inspire interest in the project, I'm waiting for when its popularity increases to get profit from coins.
damniatx_

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

This news can inspire interest in the project, I'm waiting for when its popularity increases to get profit from coins.
definitely this is good news. Many supporters waited for this event to happen. I hope now the price of tokens will only go up, so that users can profit from their investments.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

Of course, it's too early to watch this. The statistics will not be earlier than a month, you need to wait for an official confirmation from the site administration that they add a token to the site and make a schedule.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: