Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33491 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:17 PM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap?
The team is working on this  Smiley

Its trading already on exchanges?
Yes, if you want to trade PDX go to Crypto Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC it is secure way to buy or sell PayDay Coins.

I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now?
Yes, Masternode is 20k pdx. Please see on Crypto Bridge.

Any airdrop now?

Airdrop is over  Smiley
I wonder if there is another exchange that might be good to list payday coin like stocks.exchange or cryptopia. How long do you can expect?
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?

I guess they'll be going for a bounty (?)  Bounty programs can be a win to win situation between the community and the team. I know they will consider this approach.

As far as I know, they already have launched bounty programs and Airdrop before in which probably still going on. And in my thoughts, it seems that there is no much effect on it because they only have few supporters in their telegram chat. I hope the team will worked on for this so they can be able to acquire more people to support this project.

They need to find a better way to promote this project because if they won't it will surely decrease their popularity.

Agree, advertising and marketing are the most important thing to focus since the project is still new next the development and gaining more trust and popularity, hoping the team are well prepared in aiming success.
Creating project advertisements are quite a expensive. The ream needs to have enough funds for the advertisement. In other hand the ads is really helpful for the project popularity. The both ideas need to be studied more for further decision makings.

I think not all advertisements are expensive, there are some that they can afford and also a bounty campaign can consider as free advertising, they should grab this opportunity to increase their exposures.

Advertisement depends on its kinds. There are expensive and not expensive advertisement which the one who will decide what to use are the team. So this simply tells that the decision of the team is very important. Let just support to whatever they do because they have reasons why they do or use that kind of advertisement or shall we say they know what they are doing. Support and trust is what they need.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?
There are no airdrop and there is no listing at the coinmarketcap at the moment but you can expect in 3 months later to see a big improvement in the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   

Ofcourse, they need to improved the platform for them to recognized as a good choice to invest especially that there are a lot of similar projects here in crypto world. They also need to be more competitive enough so that investors will likely to invest in this project and make profits from it.
Yes very true competition is getting harder so they should be prepared with every challenges ahead of this project. Constant updates and developments should be prioritized. Marketing should be on a global perspective.

It is really not so easy to make a platform because of so many challenging task to overcome. Ideas, dedication and patience must be in the main key to obtain a good concept IMO. So, about this platform, this is all about loan which it needs a big capital to run and fair distribution of the users and the team.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
Developers do not need to constantly tell how a roadmap passes, because at this stage it's absolutely pointless because the project is not yet at the final stage of development.

Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.
Why do you think that it is difficult to implement? I think if the team took up the development and advertising of the project, then they have all thought out and this is really done. If there were doubts, then we would not have seen this project.
Yes, advertising in some sense is right, because it is the attraction of the people, but how important it is for me to arrange a free distribution of tokens, that's the best advertisement.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?
There are no airdrop and there is no listing at the coinmarketcap at the moment but you can expect in 3 months later to see a big improvement in the project.
Quite long to wait for project developments. Hopefully the progress and updates will not came that long. Since many are continuously following the project and they need to receive updates from the team. So maybe things will be different  but hope the team will coupe up and to provide the needs of the community.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

Developers do not need to constantly tell how a roadmap passes, because at this stage it's absolutely pointless because the project is not yet at the final stage of development.

You are right but at least they should make some update regarding what are their current progress now and the marketing that they are going through like maybe attending a blockchain meet ups or a live AMA.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I'm waiting for listing on the stock exchange. I'm really looking forward to when they come out and the significance of the project will go up.
Yes I agree with you and your opinion that is mentioned in this statement of yours,but I think that tahg we can only wait and see as the project advances.
If they coild list on a better exchange that will bring more attention of the investors automatically and we will have a way to gain more traffic which helps to meet the targets.
if you think in perspective, then it can be as you say. But in any case, the developers will follow their plan, as they decided, for better development of the project.
I may have to agree on this statement of yours as it shows the more reasonable scenario.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Quite long to wait for project developments. Hopefully the progress and updates will not came that long. Since many are continuously following the project and they need to receive updates from the team. So maybe things will be different  but hope the team will coupe up and to provide the needs of the community.
PayDay has a skilled and potential team for the development and marketing of the project and they are working hard to grow there community and develop a great platform for all the people. Wating for more updates about the project.

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Tell me (if you can) – which ICO is your biggest competitor? I want you to single out a project (or two) that you think is your main competition. Thank you.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:58:01 PM

Payday require to meet the required goals, achieve all levels of competencies as the developers do have some aspirations required to launch with more features.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:36 PM

The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.
Why do you think that it is difficult to implement? I think if the team took up the development and advertising of the project, then they have all thought out and this is really done. If there were doubts, then we would not have seen this project.
Yes, advertising in some sense is right, because it is the attraction of the people, but how important it is for me to arrange a free distribution of tokens, that's the best advertisement.
No i think that's not good way to promote the project. We can't give free tokens to anyone as we didn't arrange airdrop campaign.so the developers havw to focus on the better advertisement of project rather than give free Tokens so they can easily promote the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I think they basically know their tasks at hand and time will just tell how well they decide to work on that but for now is just to keep watch on their various activities

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

You are right but at least they should make some update regarding what are their current progress now and the marketing that they are going through like maybe attending a blockchain meet ups or a live AMA.
So far, these reports are completely unnecessary, because before the end of the ICO is still far. Perhaps, as we approach the end of the ICO, we will see some notes and updates from the developer.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?

This coin is now listed on exchange and not at ICO stage, it's all depends on how it will perform on crypto market, doing well means that the coin will get trader attention.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

No i think that's not good way to promote the project. We can't give free tokens to anyone as we didn't arrange airdrop campaign.so the developers havw to focus on the better advertisement of project rather than give free Tokens so they can easily promote the project.
Why not they even proceed with the promotion on basing the freetokens through an airdrop that brings an added benefits for the project and as the project also possess the potential they need to focus on deserving campaigns through bitcointalk.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

I think they basically know their tasks at hand and time will just tell how well they decide to work on that but for now is just to keep watch on their various activities
A global loan concept is completely a unique idea where we can gain even more attention as it is even ascertained with the trusted blockchain functionality that will bring a way for all the participants.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

This coin is now listed on exchange and not at ICO stage, it's all depends on how it will perform on crypto market, doing well means that the coin will get trader attention.
If they were able to meet all the targets by successfully achieving the plans then there could be more possibilities also if they negotiate to even list on a popular exchange that adds an additional value for the project.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

Payday require to meet the required goals, achieve all levels of competencies as the developers do have some aspirations required to launch with more features.

I've been thinking and realized that this a LOAN project. So what kind of  loans are they offering? Any collateral requirements to get or acquire your loan amount? Is their platform similar to moneytoken?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: