Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:47:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7641 times)
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:16:27 PM

Not necessarily, although now many ICOs are suffering and fail to reach their goals. But it is our interest to support them, beyond the immediate gain, because it is the only way we can help to lift the crypto market again.

The longest bounty campaign that I ever participated is CEDEX and it's on the 20th week now.
CEDEX bounty campaign was started last late November and until today it is still running and although there are too many participants but I am confident that I do get higher bounty stake when the bounty campaign ends because I am participated it's first week of the campaign.
now, I just want to push more until the end because my time and efforts will not in vain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
In general, this is so. The longer the ICO lasts, the more rates there are, but the less the tokens in each share. From this only the higher ranks win. In addition, it should be borne in mind that during this period you could participate in one or two campaigns, in which there would be their payments. However, it can not be unequivocally stated that the longer an ICO lasts, the less reward there will be. It depends on many factors and, first of all, on the prospects of the ICO project itself. Sometimes in such a long time project it is worth participating, because the project itself will turn out to be very good and its token will grow tens of times in price.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:36:25 PM

This does not happen in all cases. Although i most times prefer to join bounty with shorter duration of time and the reason being that, it has been a part of me to finish a task early and move on to the next one.
There were times i participated in bounty with extended period of time, yet the rewards were good, but i have noticed something. Most times, when it comes to signature campaign, a highly ranked member who participates in a project with longer duration will get more reward compared to when it is shorter.
Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
In fact, everything depends on many factors, on the type of bounty campaign, on the number of participants, on your rank and others. I always try to figure out what stake I can claim and from this I draw a conclusion to participate or not. If the bounty is constantly transferred is a bad signal for you, but even then you can get a good reward if you participate in the signature campaign and the main condition is that you must have a signature before the end of the campaign, since many participants can leave it.

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

it depends on how many coin suppliers are available in a bounty, even if ICO is delayed, if the coin supply is plenty then the income is also more and more, especially if many participants who go from the bounty then the income will be more and more.
that's true but I think more tokens will be cheaper in the market and to be honest I avoid projects that have a coin supply that I think is too much because although the allocation for bounty is great I do not think the result will be much because of the low coin rate

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

This does not happen in all cases. Although i most times prefer to join bounty with shorter duration of time and the reason being that, it has been a part of me to finish a task early and move on to the next one.
There were times i participated in bounty with extended period of time, yet the rewards were good, but i have noticed something. Most times, when it comes to signature campaign, a highly ranked member who participates in a project with longer duration will get more reward compared to when it is shorter.

all depends on the maturity of the roadmap along with their campaign, all projects are almost the same ie raising participants and ico within 3 months, it's normal

there are other cases where ico is extended, many cases like this are pressed because the project does not touch softcap / hardcap and it's a bad alarm in my opinion.

there are also cases where the campaign time is only a month, here too many ico are failing due to less mature preparations to attract investors

there is no guarantee of certainty, I can only confirm from a large number of active campaign participants because I assume almost more than 50% of the investors come from their own participants.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
Yeah you have your point about the different rank because if its longer it can be added more participants and this is the thing that the stakes will be divided that can actually th3 main reason to reduced the stakes.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Just stay from start to finish as long as you get paid with your efforts. There is a possibility that the longer the bounty campaign will end the fewer the coins we get that is because of the number of participants increasing and one more thing is that they have the right to change rates and rules within the campaign period. That had happened to me once where rates and number of posts are changing it's so anoying in my part because I expect to earn more but what had happened is that I failed with my expectations and we can do nothing about that issue.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:20:10 AM

You can't make generalization like that. Some campaigns have too many participants, that means you get paid less because total bounty pool is a limited number. Some campaigns are too long, so you have to stay with it only. Your other option is to join shorter campaigns and earn multiple tokens from different projects. You can go that route too. If ICO is doing well I suggest you to stay. Otherwise just leave and try your chance in other bounty campaigns.
beigai

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

In fact, it depends on which currency you hold.
If you've done a good bounty campaign, then it is recommended that you hold a longer period of time and you will get more rewards.
Otherwise, you have to sell it immediately.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:52:25 AM

He might be wrong......but I think the more people on a bounty the lesser the rewards
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:02 AM

The longer the bounties, the more work you'll end up doing and it also gives more time for people to register for the campaigns.  This does end up resulting with you earning less tokens.  The best campaigns are the ones that run for 8 weeks or less. 
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:04:46 AM

You are kinda right, The bounty which I participate, if its 3 months longer, then I get less and fewer stakes due to the high amount of participants. So short bounty always have less bounty hunter and you will get more stakes.

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:02 AM

If they postpone it and delay it couple of times, probably is better to leave. no money raised from community ,also you will get nothing .
so i will choose the hot project ,because project can sure success
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:46 AM

Yes I also think same longer bounties gives less coins but there are some other factors as well. Basically it depends on no of participants in my opinion the longer the bounty run the more participants will participate in the bounty thus the distribution will be less because of higher participants and if the project didn't meet their soft cap or hard cap then also there would be chance we will get less coins as we expect. Even your higher forum rank or friends/followers also decide the no of coins you will earn.

Ija lap

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

I do not think you should die first bounty it because we no one know the price of the coin is how.The usual gift of his token will be expensive because it has reached the hard cap despite his little coin
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

This may be true in some case. Like gaining stakes is dependent on your rank, the lower the rank the lower the stakes relative to higher ranked accounts in the long run, also one factor is the number of participants. Should participants be low in volume the difference in respective token received may not be that much.
For yo my friend I believe it is beneficial if you stay rather than waste the time spent in the campaign.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

In fact, I prefer to participate in such a limited number of activities, after all, even if the delay, I have a great opportunity to get a lot of rewards, unfortunately, the recent ICO delayed activities do not have this limitation.When we first started supporting this project, we worked hard. It was really sad that the high-level participants only  got involved after reaching the soft hat but got more than we did.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:13:50 AM

This may be true in some case. Like gaining stakes is dependent on your rank, the lower the rank the lower the stakes relative to higher ranked accounts in the long run, also one factor is the number of participants. Should participants be low in volume the difference in respective token received may not be that much.
For yo my friend I believe it is beneficial if you stay rather than waste the time spent in the campaign.

I would suggest the same thing as this one.
It is true that stakes are dependent on your rank and as well as number of participants, and most likely the more participants and the longer it will drag, the lower the tokens received. But in the case of OP, you are at an advantage. I believe
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

well, it's natural, the longer the bounty, the more people are involved and it comes less reward. If you mean a signature, the its is worth wear until the end of.
Yes, the longer the period the smaller the bounty reward for a lower rank bounty hunters since those higher ranks will join once it hits the soft cap. But as long as it's worth the wait since the project has a potential to be a good coin I think nothing to worry about. Indeed, as a bounty participants we don't have the control of the situation since the dev wants as many participants to promote their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: