Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:14:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7641 times)
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:12:38 AM

Gains from bounties generally depends on number of participants and not duration, unless if more people join at the end. The lesser the people, the more the profit or proceed.
Yasman

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.

It mainly depends on what the campaign is. If there is a decent campaign with a large amount of participants then you are correct, the earnings will be much lower than normal.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:24:30 AM

This is so true, because if  a bounty is a longer bounty. I can finish two bounties and later join the bounty and still earn some stake. so I total agree that the longer the bounty, the fewer or lesser the rewards or earnings
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think it depends on the ICO. Once the token is listed on the exchange and if the bounty took longer time the chance to earn profit to your reward is fewer. But when the bounty token is to be listed in the exchange the longer the bounty the higher to earn rewards you will get. Like in my experience in DIW project I've been participating for almost 5 months until now and the possible reward allowed to me is huge. And in the future, once the token of DIW listed on the exchange it will sure give me huge earnings.
The duration of the campaign would not tell how much a participant is going to earn, only the stakes rewarded to them. The duration is not concerned with the profit that we could earn and IMO, we should be more concern if the project is going to succeed or not. Definitely, the succession of the project somehow ensures that there are investors and that the coin will certainly be listed on the exchanges therefore the token/coin is possible for high-profit trading. I have joined previous campaign that took months before it ended but it did not succeed, the reward was given but we can't even gain something from it. We were expecting this token to be sold at higher prices but we end up just hoping.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

Yes the longer the bounty the larger the number of people will join and the larger the amount of stakes, so I prefer bounty that does not last long. I believe they gives more return than the ones that last so long.

gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

Indeed. I experience this issue. The more participants the lesser reward you recieve. And staying at the camapaigns for so long getting a less paymetnt because of too many participants.
geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:58:28 AM

That depends on the number of active participants in the ICO and the rank of your co-participants. If they are a few members then the longer the bounty the higher stake you got and the higher your earnings will be but if you are with legendary members and senior members then you are losing your money because you are getting your stakes lower.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

More like the probability of getting your tokens will get lesser and lesser, there is no reason for any project to reserve their tokens that long if its really fair or non fishy. I seen some project keeping it for lots of reason, not finalized, waiting for the right timing so their coins could flip, or simply doesnt want to give you. Thats the harsh fact when things are not really regulated

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:00:10 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I dont not know the real reason but I also noticed that too that the icos distribution is getting delayed noe compared to last year icos and the more it delayed the lower the price gets maybe because of the delayed itself. But that is not accurate all the time because it is depending on how successful the campaigns are because there are campaigns that are taking a long time but still can give you a massive amount of profit so that theory is not that valid for now even uf there are a lot of  icos that are acting like that
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

the longer the bounty runs the fewer the token you will earn after the ICO,why?

becuase the allocated budget will be divide to the number of participants the longer the bounty the more participants participate in the bounty.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:21:41 AM

Just like meraki sa its depend on the rank , if you are a sr. Memver,hero member, and legendary member, your the one have advatage in long term bounty campaign. For what reason? If you are high rank your stake is big also for example 7 on hero 2 for member. If 16 week bounty will run look the advantage. 7x16= 112 stake for hero and 2x16= 32 stake, my point is as long the bounty will run the gap on staking for low and high member is directly proportional

shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

Is not the case, it would depend on the number of participants and level, if there are too many people involved in the bounty, earnings would be very few, if your level is the legendary hero, then you will have a lot of bounty.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:53 AM

Participating in long term bounty campaign is risky, unless you are sure the project is great.
If you find out that the project won't succeed after months of work, it is already too late.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

Yes, your friend is right. If the bounty campaign goes too long, then there are too many participants and you will get very little.
hoangduongg01

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:47:50 PM

It depends on the amount of  bounty pool, even if ICO is delayed, and if the supply is sufficient, the income is increasing, especially if many participants earn more and more from the bounty.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

It might depend on the percentage of the bounty allocation that is being put into the signature campaign. At some times when the bounty managers realize that the campaign might run for longer than expected, they tend to reduce the weekly stakes so the bounty allocation can last until the end of the bounty campaign. You are right though, the shorter the bounty period the more stakes you get.

heynikkki

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

A friend of mine said that the payout depends on the quantity of participants and the sum of money for bounty.
He also said that a certain percent is more preferable than a fixed sum for bounty.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

Your point of view has some truth. When the duration of a bounty campaign is extended, and the total amount of bounty does not increase, your weekly income is decreasing.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

bounty calculation depends on the pool we are in we can't exactly expect how many are in the pool to expect number of tokens issue
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

The ICO project initially allocated a certain amount or percentage of the collected funds. You won't get any more. You lose your time in this case, because you could easily take part in the companies of other ICO projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: