Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7645 times)
mitrajkt

Activity: 508
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

I think it might be because of a long-running project so many participants are interested in joining and have no restrictions for the participants, so there will be thousands of participants, while the promised prize is limited to the participants so the prize will decrease while the number of participants increases.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

I think the hinger rank you joined the bigger amount or token to earn. And not just the longer bounty campaign the higher chances og earing, it depends also if their are many investor and costumer you get during the campaign.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.

You are right, it depends on the number of participants and also tokes allocated to distribute after the ICOs. The more participants join in that ICOs, the lower tokens will be gotten by the participants. In fact, I ever join an ICOs that took for more 8 weeks, and the dev added 3 weeks more because of some reasons. And I see it was unconsistant, because the tokens distributed didn't base on the spreadsheet. It seemed unfair ICOs.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:06:53 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I suggest to continue what you have started because you will waste your time and effort doing that bounty for the past months. Its not always based on how long the period of an ICO is. Sometimes its based on the number of participants or your rank in this forum. Smiley
bamita139

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:22 AM

if its translation slots are usually fixed and for signatures the long you remain in a sig campaign the higher your stakes but for bloogs, facebook and twiter your friend might be right as stakes are diluted while more participants join to support this project .
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

Yes, it seems to be true, I participated in excudo bounty last year and until now my work has not paid yet. And that's very long, maybe the money collected in ico is used developers for vacation because there is no convincing progress from this project, I am really disappointed.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

Yes, it seems to be true, I participated in excudo bounty last year and until now my work has not paid yet. And that's very long, maybe the money collected in ico is used developers for vacation because there is no convincing progress from this project, I am really disappointed.

Usually the most important of all is the campaign and the product they have.
I doubt that the length is so important, because many of the long campaigns have a high soft and hard cap and they need time to raise all the funds they need.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:45:33 PM

In my own understanding, probably there are cases that most likely it did happen to other bounty campaigns but I believe that would be a minor incident and only few of those campaigns could have of the same situation. For me, extending their campaign period doesn't mean that tokens were not selling better but probably ICO extended because competition of ICO's are very tight and it needs to be competitive with the other ICO's in the current market. The longer the campaign period, the better stakes for the bounty hunters.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1591

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

It is sad but true, sometimes you are forced to leave bounties that you really like even after weeks of work because the ICO is delayed and the budget is not increased. I have learned that it is better to take de decission in time.

tranquann000

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

Some bounty get longer because of certain reasons which at times is to the good of the investors and those working to promote the ICO and I think the longer the ICO,  the better the earnings you get if they close the participation form when necessary to avoid too many participants  because they will have enough time to materialize their set goals and objective and be able to implement the roadmap
 Smiley
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Ya what your friend say is quite true but more to a case by case basis, however i do see some ICO will compensate by adding more % of coins to the bounty pool. So maybe in the end you are getting the original amount you are getting, if you are participating in social media bounties you should continue to participate and at the same time join some other bounties as well whereas for signature campaigns if its me i will not stay unless the bounty manager state that you must not discontinue halfway or all your stakes will be forfeited. If there is a better campaign available to you being forfeit also no choice.
Alexa0506

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

Yes, if the reward pool is increased in proportion to the length of the program, your reward will not decrease. And if the pool of rewards remains the same, and the terms increase, then you will get less.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

I don't really believe in that, the longer the bounty the fewer the earnings.Because based on my own experience I joined a bounty that took 3 months but the payment they gave me is the biggest payment I received of all the bounties I joined. And also it is not about the longest or the shortest time of a bounty that matters, It is how the distribution of payments or shares and the sales of the tokens during ICO. the success of one project.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Yeah, more participants.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

For yes,but sometimes no.Yes because many ico continue  to extend their bounty because of the ico problem.Maybe the havent reach the cap as their goal .No, becuse some bounty where my friends join.Honestly they receive a big earnings or payment.So, for me read about the plaform before joining bounty.
copyposter_21

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

Earnings on the bounty does not depend on the timing of the ICO. It depends on how much money is allocated for the bounty, on successful fees and the number of participants. The more participants, the less reward
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

The number of participants in a bounty campaign definetly matters whent it comes to the tokens distribution. Too many people in one bounty campaign is the sign that there is not a big chance for a lot of tokens in the end.
mimota167

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

The longer the bounty , the lower the reward. The logic seems correct. The longer the more bounty Hunter join, it means the more members the lower you can be rewarded, the more recepient.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

I also think that the longer the time, the lower the earnings! First of all, we have extended the working hours for it. Secondly, we are more exposed to the risks. Once it does not give us any rewards, then we will lose a long working time!

Jimmy palumbo

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Indeed, the longer the bounty thread, the more participants will emerge.
So the total amount is certain, and the more participants, the less token will be earned. Sad Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: