Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
Nipun22

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:56:32 AM

Now a lot of people want to participate in the bounty. Often the bounty does not have a lot of money. I've had cases when I got less than 10 dollars for 20 weeks of Twitter bounty. And such things will faster kill the bounty than anything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

I can agree that. In long bounty campaigns, they have a lot of users who have time to join them. So its possible that there will be over thousands of participants on the end of the campaign. Which makes the stakes very small. So i prefer to participate in bounty campaigns with less users. These projects are not very hyped, but its still better then earning just like twenty dollars for three months of bounty campaign!
Yes I agree on that. But i think it depends upon the product or maybe the icon. Maybe we can earn a huge amount of profit if the price of the coin is become larger. The value depend on the volume of the investors that invest the token in the market place. I believe that there are so many factors that affect the profit that we can get on bounty because everything is really depend on the project.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:39 AM

It depends what campaign you are following, what rank, and how many token allocations. Every ICO will commonly have different regulation for the extended ICO, they may add the token allocation for the bounty program. However, not all bounty does that. here, we can analyze the number of the participant. If you join the social media, you may really get the few rewards.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

in the trend and bad conditions from the market this year. It can be easily understood when some ico projects decide to extend the date of sale of the token or delay for a variety of reasons. In it, the bounty participant suffered the same situation. So, patience will be crucial at this stage. Surely the rewards will be less, but hopefully the campaign manager can agree more on the bonus for the extension. There are not many choices at this time.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:21:36 AM

In general, this is true - the longer ICO lasts, the less earnings for members of the generosity campaign. However, this is not applicable to all cases and not to all ranks. The higher the rank of the participant in the ICO signature campaign, the greater will be his earnings gap as the duration of the ICO increases. Also, sometimes a long-term ICO brings more profit than a few short ones. Everything depends on the specific ICO project and its prospects. Therefore, it is impossible to determine in advance how long the ICO project will turn out to be successful.

Yes, it is forgotten that the member's ranking plays an important role and if there aren't a low of higher ranks, those at the highest will benefit the greatest, regardless of how long the campaign is
But still even they've got a much higher share the numbers of rewards still affected, as the numbers of participants will increase while the campaign got extended, while waiting for soft or hard cap being reached, the bounty Hunters will keep showing up and showed their interest, the only matter is the amount of rewards allocated from each bounties and the said ranks.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

Everything is uncertain. If it has reached the target of soft cap or even hard cap then we can get lots, but if the time is extended but not in accordance with soft cap target then we will not get anything. So we need to check whether the project has reached the soft cap or not.
Bebyduhai

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

it's depend on which campaign did you joined, social media can't earn huge profit because there are a lot of participants, you must join signature, translate or blog campaign.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It actually depends on the rank. If your rank is lower the stake gap between you and other higher rank participants will be higher. Which means you will get lesser. However, this will be favorable for thos participants with higher ranks like, hero or legendary. Of course, it also depends of you consistently get stakes all through out the campaign.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

it's depends on the bounty allocation, mostly long time bounty had a bigger allocation value. just pick a good one sir
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:37:04 AM

Maybe or not, that depends on the project. Nearly 90% project will die in less than 3 years. That means if you have 10 bounty cryptos. It perhaps 9 cryptos will be zero, and the left one will give 10X or 100X returns.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

I participated in the bounty of the company, which lasted for me the maximum amount of time 3 months. During this time I spent on bounty company I got a good amount of money. There are bounty companies which last less amount of time but you will be able to get more money. It all depends on the project!

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

Everything depends on the pool, how much the company is going to allocate, and on the number of participants, it happens that if the company is prolonged, then more money is added!
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

Now I'm participating in this award. I say that this is not worth my efforts. But I decided to go to the end. Yes, the reward is less. But it's better when you do not get a reward at all.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I STRONGLY AGREE
From my personal experience, I have joined an ICO which had lasted for about four months. Originally, it should last for up to a month only, but with the telegram news, it always ends up being extended. Only to find or that the reason why is because they can't hit soft cap yet. Though this kind of move can really be a courtesy to those who have invested their money and time for the project. But, of this ICO really had a very promising project, then, investors would've been more and they would've invested more too. For me, just leave three campaign and just look for other ICO that can pay you more within a short period of time.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

I thats not true, the meaning on that is the longer the bounty possible to have many participants thats why less earnings. And it is according on how much they distribute many are give more and some are less reward so it depends on the campaign.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:58:38 AM

anytime i consider joining a bounty i def pay attention to the ico timing how long it is how far away it is and the rewards for that bounty i factor all these in before choosing one.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 03:44:09 PM by Sendah

Now I'm participating in this award. I say that this is not worth my efforts. But I decided to go to the end. Yes, the reward is less. But it's better when you do not get a reward at all.

The rewards is depends on the participants and the supply for bounty distribution, if the bounty has too many participants for sure you will get a small amount.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:47 AM

anytime i consider joining a bounty i def pay attention to the ico timing how long it is how far away it is and the rewards for that bounty i factor all these in before choosing one.
That is correct. You have to calculate how much you get from a week's work.
If the bounty duration is very long and the reward is similar to a much shorter one, why would you take the longer one?
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Yes, i think your friend is right the more people join a bounty the smaller reward, it pays more when there are limited participants in a bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: