Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:09:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7643 times)
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

If an ico sale makes a delay I think it's harming the participants, although I know the manager or the project team can be free to change the rules. But for me if the bounty campaign takes a long time it is very boring. There are two options out of the campaign and forget the stake that has been obtained or still waiting. The decision is in your hands
doyyulto

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

If the grace gets less to receive the benefits given, it makes me no problem. Because then this crypto more and more people understand, and it will attract investors to disburse funds in all aspects of this crypto. The future is bright for digital currency.
tungmeoden

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

I think the bounty usually depends on the number of participants, your rank, and your hard work. If you work hard, you can still earn a reward for your bounty.
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

This is true, because the longer the participants take part. This means that each participant will distribute a small amount of reward. This is also not worth the time and effort. If ICO fails, it will be the worst.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

I think it all depends on the allocation given and the restrictions for participants who join if many participants are joining then you will produce a little coin but the participants are limited but big allocation then you will earn a lot of income
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

You can't make generalization like that. Some campaigns have too many participants, that means you get paid less because total bounty pool is a limited number. Some campaigns are too long, so you have to stay with it only. Your other option is to join shorter campaigns and earn multiple tokens from different projects. You can go that route too. If ICO is doing well I suggest you to stay. Otherwise just leave and try your chance in other bounty campaigns.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

I think there are too many participants in a bounty so that the number of allocations is small. you can see at this time one gift has thousands of participants, take the example of social media gift the number of participants can reach 5000 participants. total allocation in for the participants that you can predict how you can get it.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:44:56 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
it is true if joining crypto can be high risk if not sincerely learn the techniques of trading properly, if the heart no longer wants to do business in the world of crypto never forced because it will only hurt yourself and no use. if you want to stay, you should ask your heart and do not half-way in studying crypto.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

That is so true .The bounty campaigns are beginning to start way before the pre sale starts and they keep going till the end of sale.To make things worse some ico are even extended.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I would prefer you to stay because you have already started and  have consume time, effort and money. Participating in bounty needs a lot of time, hard work and patience there are ICO's that needed a very long time to prosper their projects. just stay put becs. at the end of the day you will be paid off.
cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

I usually have no patience for that projects, especially when they stop posting in social media I just give up on them

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Please check blocklancer bounty thread and you will see a lot of complaints from participants, some of them have campaigned for 6 to 8 months only to get pennies from their effort, if you want to get more tokens check the campaign if they have a spreadsheet so you can check how many members are in and how many tokens you are all going to share.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

Yes it affects because more participants means less share of the allocated budget. If the campaign is extended then other bounty hunters can register.
tranb9681

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:14:14 PM

I think you're wrong . Not always so, sometimes there are projects that need to be conducted six months or more, but they pay much more than those who 1-2 months
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

I think that can be true in a certain way. That is if the gift is extended due to the extension of ICO, many people will join in later to make the participants so much. So keep in mind many projects that limit the number of participants if it exceeds a certain number. In addition, because the gift is extended, you may not be able to continue the possibility for some reason and may affect the number of tokens you will get. Or it could be It depends on the inventory of coins and the number of participants in the prize. Also, it depends on the stamp that each gift achieves. If the project reaches their hard hat, then you will expect big coins. Likewise, if there are some participants but have a large inventory, then you will receive a big blob as well.
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:45 AM

Based on my experience, yes, it may be decreased. because, more participants will join the bounty and it have been so long time. So, every participant get the small stake and reward. However, some bounty campaigns also serve the different regulation. When the bounty is done in the longer time, they will commonly add the allocation fro the bounty. That is why, we must be careful in choosing the bounty.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

It very bad when the projects go very long. Choose projects that go 1-2 months is the best option for earning

deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:09 AM

Yes, I agree. The delayed ICO is usually due to a shortage of supply from investors. ICO cannot reach the supply target. ICO that does not have a good supply, means that it does not have good prospects in the future, and the price in the market cannot be high either. In addition, it could also be due to the delay of ICO, then the participants who join become more and more. So the results obtained from the division of the coin becomes little.

ngantrann206

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

The longer the bounty , the lower the reward. The logic seems correct. The longer the more bounty Hunter join, it means the more members the lower you can be rewarded, the more recepient.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

It depends on how much you can earn by doing something different. For many people, bounty campaigns are still more profitable than working in the real sector.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: