Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44905 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

TakeItEasy probably owns a shit ton of DietBitcoin and is just afraid he will lose out on all his money again like what happened with root coin. He tends to track DietBitcoin more than anyone on this thread. Good for you TakeItEasy everything will be ok just trust the process. Patients is a virtue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

Dietbitcoin:

Actualiza que está pasando! Ya tiene 13 hrs que terminó su extensión de 30 días de la pre-ICO round 2 (que en lo personal me enojo mucho y yo defendí está moneda), nos prometiste una pronta actualización del whitepaper y nada, cada dia que pasa nos estamos dando cuenta de que esto es una estafa..... Y si no lo es están perdiendo la confianza de los verdaderos inversores.... Damos respuesta por favor

grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

Realmente, ¡el tipo está hablando! Algo no está claro. Además, la hoja de ruta no ha sido relevante durante mucho tiempo, por lo que la segunda presa alcanzó el 99.25% en un punto y luego volvió a caer a 88.45 por un milagro. Qué cosas extrañas suceden una sensación de que esto maneja todo una persona y no personas en el principio de la inversión general
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:49 PM

The only thing is that the transfer costs for dietbitcoin are less than bitcoins, and the data transfer speed makes this coin more attractive for mining.
Savage95

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

I understand this is a wiki page and isn’t a reliable source but it states that it takes 10 minutes to mine 1 block and each block pays out 50 DietBitcoin. Can one of the miners confirm this or let us know how much DietBitcoin you have made so far.

https://en.everybodywiki.com/Dietbitcoin
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

I understand this is a wiki page and isn’t a reliable source but it states that it takes 10 minutes to mine 1 block and each block pays out 50 DietBitcoin. Can one of the miners confirm this or let us know how much DietBitcoin you have made so far.

Sounds about right if it’s same as bitcoin witch it is. Not sure pn payouts yet as I am waiting for the 100 confirmations so my payout will be then in the Explorer witch I can keep track off how much earned. The dashboard stats is pretty basic. But I’d rather be mining this then say any other sha256 witch works out at about 3-4£ a day with my equiptment. Somethings you just gotta take a bit of faith and a leap. Everything ddx have said they will be doing Is happening maybe slightly later but nothing’s straight forward in cryptos.

Way I see it is wait till mining is public and u get all ur things u wanna see like proper stats and real time payouts but a lot less coins as everyone will be on it.

Take a little leap start mining before everyone else and get a lot more coins better rewards.

Once my earnings are on the explorer I will let you know how much has been earned.
Savage95

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Sounds about right if it’s same as bitcoin witch it is. Not sure pn payouts yet as I am waiting for the 100 confirmations so my payout will be then in the Explorer witch I can keep track off how much earned. The dashboard stats is pretty basic. But I’d rather be mining this then say any other sha256 witch works out at about 3-4£ a day with my equiptment. Somethings you just gotta take a bit of faith and a leap. Everything ddx have said they will be doing Is happening maybe slightly later but nothing’s straight forward in cryptos.

Way I see it is wait till mining is public and u get all ur things u wanna see like proper stats and real time payouts but a lot less coins as everyone will be on it.

Take a little leap start mining before everyone else and get a lot more coins better rewards.

Once my earnings are on the explorer I will let you know how much has been earned.

Thank you! I was debating if I should buy a rig or not to start mining I already own a good amount of DDX more wouldn’t hurt haha
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Can you please share what equipment / rig(s) are you using? And how long it took to get set up and  get running?

I was originally going to get an Antminer or Dragonmint to start mining but since I have no experience, I opted with purchasing hash power.

I may still decide to go forward with getting a rig though too.

Hi I have an AntMiner s9i and it literally took 10 mins to set up very straightforward and easy.. probably easier thansetting up a mining.exe.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

Can you please share what equipment / rig(s) are you using? And how long it took to get set up and  get running?

I was originally going to get an Antminer or Dragonmint to start mining but since I have no experience, I opted with purchasing hash power.

Hi I have an AntMiner s9i and it literally took 10 mins to set up very straightforward and easy.. probably easier thansetting up a mining.exe.

OK thanks, please report back with your update.

I was debating on either the Antminer or Dragonmint.   

Also I am moving soon and not sure if its better to wait (where the noise and heat will be less of an issue) or get one now to get use to using it and take advantage of less complicated mining algorithms.

I have learned that time is not our friends with rigs as they can get outdated as the complication get higher

Yes the ASICS miners are quite loud I had to make a silent box out of a ice box and some tubes something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAjh5q1Tzw. You can also buy them pre made but made one myself as was cheaper. Lieterally have it the same room now
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:15 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:22:35 AM by Paulc2011

OK thanks, please report back with your update.

I was debating on either the Antminer or Dragonmint.  

Also I am moving soon and not sure if its better to wait (where the noise and heat will be less of an issue) or get one now to get use to using it and take advantage of less complicated mining algorithms.

I have learned that time is not our friends with rigs as they can get outdated as the complication get higher

Yes the ASICS miners are quite loud I had to make a silent box out of a ice box and some tubes something like this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VbAjh5q1Tzw. You can also buy them pre made but made one myself as was cheaper. Lieterally have it the same room now

Yes, I have seen the video of homemade sillencer boxes out of a cooler, I was also advised to use a dorm fridge.  

May I ask which S9 you have and are you on 110 or 220v?    

I just order the one below today (will be in stock on June 20 and shipd next day) but now may have to cancel becuase of electrical/plug issues. It doesnt have the right plug fitting for my 220 outlet and if I plug into a 110, I just learned I may melt the wires in wall.

http://i67.tinypic.com/11t0cy9.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/erxtvt.png

From
What I read about the power outlet plugs you just have to
Purchase the correct one for you plug type. That’s why it does not come with the lead. But you can purchase these really easy from any hardware shop for about 3-4 pound just called a kettle lead. I had one lying around Just used that. Just try to get the highest amp one possible. Website states 20 amp but I can only get 13 amp ones where I live but been fine for me running for a week no probs and no hot wites

Just dug a little deeper in your situation apparently it will run but might lose some hashes. What google is saying is you’ll need to get a different sufficient power supply to run it to it’s full
Potential on your 110v. Have a little google on how to properly run the s9 on your 110. And if you are buying knewthe anminer is only 720usd on bitmain prob cheaper without power supply. And if u wanted to knock it down more you can go on eBay and buy a bitmain coupon you could probably get it for 450-500 usd
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

It's SCAM.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.

June 17, 2018. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

Oh, I checked roadmap once again...OMG
How could it be ?

Feb 2018

Platform launch and Development
    Block Explorer released

Done ? Nope, missed.

Mar 2018. Start ICO Crowdsale
    Exchange platform opened
    Android Wallet Released
    iOS Wallet Released

M? Nope. Missed.
Don't give unofficial link to google.

What a little delay...March, April, May. 90 days.

https://i.imgur.com/4sg0wwt.jpg

June 17, 2018. All deadlines are missed. They do nothing.
Only recurring calls to buy this scam shit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018

Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

Oh, you just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla. Do not answer me. I will post the truth every time you up this scam thread until someone will close this thread or CIA will close your scam team.

Pre-ICO Round 2 was supposed to end 3 days 12 hours ago. And fake "ICO (1Round Only)" should started. But it doesn't happen. They just cointunue to scam people.
Do not buy private mining !
Are you an idiots ? You mining nothing. You do not even have wallets to withdraw. Turn on your brain. None of the existing coins sold private mining...

Nobody cares what you have to say man. We fully get how you feel. You need to just fuck off now keep spamming the same old shit
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

98.8% sold on round 2 only 3,614 coins left.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

AND just an FYI, the market is tanking just like Roberto Escobar predicted it eventually would in his book.

Heres a relevant passage from the book:
"You are free to buy the coin or not buy the coin. I don’t care. You can stick with your worthless coins. Keep the Ethereum, Keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, this is going to be my new work in life. Even when I am not alive, I have put in place some of the best strategists to keep this coin and its development going."

Old dummy argues about what he does not understand.
He does not understand anything in the crypto currency, he does not understand anything in technical details, mining, algorithms, PoW, PoS...
He just took and copy-paste Bitcoin open source code.
And this non-competent person states this:'They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my coin'
Only this statement is enough to not buy this scam, shit, useless something.

Besides, this is the brother of a cruel psycho murderer and drug baron.

Your point is well taken, but your impying that one needs to understand such for it to be true. Does one really need to understand all that you mention?  Or perhaps maybe just the insight and knowledge of the ones who reallly do.

Look, he probably didnt know how to fly an airplane or navigate a submarine either, but ..... (you can finsh the sentence on your own)

Just saying!!
You are wrong.
Let's change 'coins' to 'aircraft'. For example.
Dummy escobar understand nothing in aircraft, but he can build his aero plant and say:'Fly on Boing, fly on Airbus, fly on Aerospatiale, fly on Bombardier. You will see what happens. They will all go to zero, almost zero. But not my escobarojet'
This is stupid. Simply stupid. No one have a right to say something about future. Future is closed for all of us. That's why smart people don't do this.
When Satoshi create BTC he didn't said those stupid words. Vitalik Buterin didn't said. C-f-B didn't said. And all other coin creators didn't said that.
This is also a manifestation of disrespect for other campaigns.
Such words can say only 13 years old or old man who has lost his mind.

Your ethical point is also understood, and you or noone else are required to participate, but that does not take away from the authenticy of the project.
A family engaged in the production of drugs and the killing of others does not deserve respect.

It's also funny when I read this:
"We have been working on this not for a month, not for days, not for hours, but for years. I am not talking about a coin that was launched yesterday. I am talking about a coin that has years and years of development behind it."
What ?? What Huh
Scam team just copy paste Bitcoin open source and they talking about "work"...
All what they have done is just extend pre-ico twice.

Go mine your worthless wownero lol why you always in here talking shit
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

98.8% sold on round two...only 3,590 coins left!
coldfirecz

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

Guys don't be blind. .. it's a scam, this time for pre-ico round 2 is never ending ...They only spams emails and reaching time (sorry for my eng)  Cheesy
grozgate

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

but you just woke up, sorry for my English)))
grozgate

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

a feeling that you looked far into the future and saw there is something incredible! or for your you we just discovered America)))
grozgate

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

to end! and ico end and everything else too, that's how it happens, is that a question? to be or not to be that's the question!
Savage95

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Grin Grin

https://i.imgur.com/QeundND.png

What does that mean when they clearly said they’re testing things to make sure everything is going well. Clearly you are a half ass type of person who Accepts incomplete work.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

Dietbitcoin

Que hijoeputas esperas para darnos una explicación malparido? Angry Angry Angry
5 días de que ya terminó tu maldita pre-ICO round 2 extensión de 30 días..... Vas y chingas a tu madre
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: