Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44909 times)
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:39:08 AM by TakeItEasy

testing things...ahahaha
testing things from the very beginning Cheesy
testing Bitcoin copy paste

I'm just wonder, Moderators where are you ? This thread must be closed until scamteam released wallets on website and all fake ico finished (but this will never happen)

It's SCAM.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in R1 were sold out at 2.5 $. The announcement about 2.5 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There is no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins are selling now and will sold out  at 5$. You will see. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended Round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ICO R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

The reason is only one.

"May 2018. ICO Crowdsale is completed

Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
    Listing on Coinmarketcap
    Listing on exchanges
    Mining is launched
    Web wallet is launched"

They didn't fulfill any item of the plan in May. That is the reason.

June 17, 2018. No clients for windows/linux/OSX. No listing on Coinmarketcap. No listing on exchanges. No mining. No web wallet. Absolutely nothing.
But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises.

Don't waste your time here, guys.
And never trust drug addicts and drug dealers => escobar's family is.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, you are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check your profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

Oh, I checked roadmap once again...OMG
How could it be ?

Feb 2018

Platform launch and Development
    Block Explorer released

Done ? Nope, missed.

Mar 2018. Start ICO Crowdsale
    Exchange platform opened
    Android Wallet Released
    iOS Wallet Released

M? Nope. Missed.
Don't give unofficial link to google.

What a little delay...March, April, May. 90 days.

June 17, 2018. All deadlines are missed. They do nothing.
Only recurring calls to buy this scam shit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.
You already said that  April 23, 2018

Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

Oh, you just extend pre-ico to scam more people.

Bots, I don't read your bla bla bla. Do not answer me. I will post the truth every time you up this scam thread until someone will close this thread or CIA will close your scam team.

Pre-ICO Round 2 was supposed to end 3 days 12 hours ago. And fake "ICO (1Round Only)" should started. But it doesn't happen. They just cointunue to scam people.
Do not buy private mining !
Are you an idiots ? You mining nothing. You do not even have wallets to withdraw. Turn on your brain. None of the existing coins sold private mining...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grozgate

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

what are you all the same asshole! Moderators help him, his verbal diarrhea is not cured !!!
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

what are you all the same asshole! Moderators help him, his verbal diarrhea is not cured !!!

It’s actually a she I think she’s just butt hurt that she can’t mine it for free.. she was mining wownero for who knows how long and now it’s worth zero. Got nothing better to do than bash other coins.. she not even doing it to help people just has a vandetta against this coin.. must have a sad boring life

Asking where the mods are lol where ever they are there not giving a shit about you and your shitty spam.

why the hell you even here if your not interested in this coin? DNT make sense you’d waste your time and effort on a coin your not involved in surely your efforts could be used into something productive.

That’s her Twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/dadabndabnduah/with_replies
nicername

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

it might be a good idea, to post a link to or give instructions for a guide on what to do and how to move, open a wallet and in general dealing with the ICO. Lots of newbies.
kokorellos

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:38:51 AM

When coinmarketcap? When binance?

Ok flame, fud, fake accounts war but...

Remember that there are actual people that really invested in this project...  Angry
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

I think you guys scared TakeItEasy away and bassieflup never answered any of my questions or provided any form of proof hahaha. Spamming haters! Any have any updates?
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

It's clear they were manipulating the numbers. Round 2 was stuck at 98% for a whole week probably to create some sort of urgency so people would by more coins.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

People just need to have patience. Bitcoin itself was not built in a day.

Best,
Jason
Dietbitcoin team
grozgate

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

if indeed all this is scam, if Escobar is really a hostage to the unprecedented swindle of Olof and how it is there that Daniel needs to call the police. I can not believe that this team will behave like the last hacker and make profit on our wallets.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

So how is ico going ? I was warning people at start not to touch this one . There is roadmap aswell and it says Feb 2018 Platform Launch , Block explorer released , Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released . Where is all of this ? I Understand devs need money , but just dont scam people . Karma will hit you back . Good luck
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

Why are any of you even here lol your not involved in this coin and no one cares about the same old crap you keep posting.

I think everyone for the last 30 pages gets how you feel. You need a hobby seriously

And just seen take it easy has added me to the hit list in its sig haha I’m just a normal guy not part of the dev team. You just reaching know.

So anyone that doesn’t agree with you gets added....  jokes

I bought some coins am mining the coin too and happy doing so. At end of day it’s up to me if I want to or not. Do not need your advice neither does anyone else. And Cause you made such good choices on your cryptos knowledge how much wownero worth now ? Lol
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

Well, if this is a Forum, then I believe that there will always be speeches, but it will be constructive speeches, and it will help not only you but all those who visualize these postings. 

OI
Savage95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Why are any of you even here lol your not involved in this coin and no one cares about the same old crap you keep posting.

I think everyone for the last 30 pages gets how you feel. You need a hobby seriously

And just seen take it easy has added me to the hit list in its sig haha I’m just a normal guy not part of the dev team. You just reaching know.

So anyone that doesn’t agree with you gets added....  jokes

I bought some coins am mining the coin too and happy doing so. At end of day it’s up to me if I want to or not. Do not need your advice neither does anyone else. And Cause you made such good choices on your cryptos knowledge how much wownero worth now ? Lol

I could probably get more selling salt to a slug than I could for wownero hahaha it worth as much as the dirt on the side of the road.
Paulc2011

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I could probably get more selling salt to a slug than I could for wownero hahaha it worth as much as the dirt on the side of the road.

Haha exactly and that was take it easy choice of crypto to mine ppfftt hahaha any one taking advice from her is dumb

Find it funny she added me in her sig I live in UK Essex no affiliation to ddx Just a supporter seeing it there just makes me realise how much of a weirdo she is. Just gonna ignore her know
Let it get it out of her system.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

98.82% sold on round two...only 3,542 coins left until the BIG NEWS and final round three!
Savage95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

So how is ico going ? I was warning people at start not to touch this one . There is roadmap aswell and it says Feb 2018 Platform Launch , Block explorer released , Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released . Where is all of this ? I Understand devs need money , but just dont scam people . Karma will hit you back . Good luck

In this case, devs don't need money from users.
Because the founder of this scam shit -old junkie boberto escobar. And how we know from his greatest books - he have 100 000 000 000 $ in cash Cheesy
But looks like he can't pay some money to devs Smiley
And don't have money for his own project. Wink
That's one of the reason why this ICO is scam.

How stupid can you be hahaha if he put all his money into this how can this coin have a value? We the people make the value not the creator. Clearly people are still buying this at $5 so technically you can say DietBitcoin is worth $5 which is wayyyyyy more than wownero. Now that coin is a scam. How long have they been out now? And how much are you currently holding? They probably promised a huge payout, did airdrops and all and you was probably so excited. Then it came out to be worth less than a U.S. penny and now you feel as though you need to bash any and everything that is new. Clearly you don’t promote them anymore but you know what you do promote every time you post somewhere else? DietBitcoin! No matter how negative your sig is people are going to wonder how is it a scam and they are going to look it up. Half will say this is a scam and half will buy in to it and say I like what they are doing here.
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

Well, I believe that this is a utility coin and a real coin, currently the only real coin on the market.
billalf

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Well, I believe that this is a utility coin and a real coin, currently the only real coin on the market.

just bought a little more, who knows what the future holds.
Very difficult for me to buy this coin, I am a person with few economic resources.
But here is the case, if this coin comes out strong I will live better.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Dietbitcoin:

Yo estoy más que furioso cada día que pasa... Soy un inversor real con más de 500 DDX.... Creí en este proyecto
Pero desgraciadamente me estoy dando cuenta de que es una terrible estafa... No han cumplido en nada de lo que prometieron, se sacaron 30 días más para extender su estúpida preICO round 2. Llevamos 40 días y no siquiera han dado la cara... Vuelvo a mencionar que el precio de una moneda agarra valor por la confianza que la misma gente le da a su proyecto, pero lo que han echo ustedes es todo lo contrario.... Estoy muy descepsionado, los defendí ya no más pinches ratas...
Savage95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

Thats your point, you not understand why we here.

Thats why you fall for this scam, also when we where already telling you from day 1 this is a scam.

You must be happy that there are people like us, other you will lose even more money.

Why do you keep avoiding me bassieflup? You can come on here and post all this blah blah bullshit but when I ask you to provide any proof of the bullshit you claim to be true. You go and disappear for a few days. Answer my questions. TakeItEasy was already exposed for being a hater and an unreliable source wonder what we can find about you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: