Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:23:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44904 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

I already posted how I feel about it.
And that was what I saw was the start of a good talk. This investment is like many, if it's real then we're all rich but if it's fake then oh well you lose a couple hundred dollars and you go on with life which will make you become more careful in what ICOs you invest in.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zeno_dietbitcoin

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Like I said got no more time for you trolls.

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me

Porque no mejor te das un tiró en la cabeza y dejas de existir del planeta maldito bot
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:03:41 PM

I’m happy i invested and confident things will go well that’s all that matters to me

Porque no mejor te das un tiró en la cabeza y dejas de existir del planeta maldito bot
So let's kill all this bot shit because clearly we are all real people with opposing views. Or is it just easier for you to not accept that actual people believe in this?
Zeno_dietbitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:04:23 PM

What is happening here to the account of whether this project is a scam or not? I can not understand, because people alone praise it, while others say that this project is unfair. how to understand this?

Sencillo porque hay bots como Savage95 wordz Paulc2011 que tratan de seguir hablando bien de la DDX  cuando los que si somos inversores reales ya nos dimos cuenta que nos vieron la cara.... Nos estafaron y damos evitando que más gente caiga en el juego de estos grandísimos animales no inciertas tu dinero aquí lo lamentarse!
Zeno_dietbitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:28 PM

So let's kill all this bot shit because clearly we are all real people with opposing views. Or is it just easier for you to not accept that actual people believe in this?

Cállate y anda a mamamarle el pito a tu jefe oloff Gustaffson....
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

Cállate y anda a mamamarle el pito a tu jefe oloff Gustaffson....
Clearly you are immature and incapable of actually explaining why you feel the way you do. You call yourself a real investor. Why, because you spent what $10 and you didn't get rich right away? Don't call yourself a true investor until you atleast drop 1000 stay in a child's place kid.
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:45:04 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

No I whole heartedly believe they fucked up by extending the ICO and not getting a trading pair in the market BEFORE the CIA coin fomo pump that will go 25k+ this time..... ddx could be getting easy automatic gains with Zero investment or support right now... like all other coins are....
You've missed some MASSIVE GAINS DDX annnd will continue to by the day... or months... or "next week"
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

There's a never ending circle going on here. The rest of the coins are going to get sold in the amounts where people will lose an amount they can live with if this turns out to be fake. I can honestly say thats what I did when I first saw this coin.  It was so absurd to hear that an Escobar got into the cryto game. No matter how evil the world considered their family. They still raked in billions daily and was only stopped because they became too rich the way society considers wrong.  Yes they killed people so has many leaders. All in all  I can live with my investment. I don't see this as a scam but more a project that is just taking a little bit more time than we would like it to take. The line that has to be crossed for this to be considered a scam to me is that the website, explorer, app and mining capabilities all stop for as long as a week and all communication stops. Thats when I will say this is a scam. As long as they continue to release updates I have faith in this because it's more than many other ICOs did.
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

What's funny here is that there are so many people here who are clearly adults but yet can't hold a intelligent conversation, so quick to state how this is such a scam because it's only cost $2 at first but they sold out at $2, they continue to sell, people asked for a video and they gave you a video, you ask for mining capabilities you are given mining capabilities at a one time cost of $250, your emails are replied to, yes we're all in the same boat just waiting for next week to come. How many of you actually invested in a coin that was a scam where there was either no communication or there was a lot of communication? It's easier to not believe in a project when you have only the minimum amount of info to go off of but the ones who actually invested and are bashing it, please share with us how you will feel if this actually does pay out? Then the people on here who haven't bought any yet and bash this coin how will you feel if this blows up? Honestly? Is the possibility of this actually being real not there? Like do some of you actually whole heartily believe this is real and have 0 chance of being an actual coin? I'm asking for honest opinions here not bull let's have an intelligent conversation so any future readers on this case make an smart decision to invest or not to.

No I whole heartedly believe they fucked up by extending the ICO and not getting a trading pair in the market BEFORE the CIA coin fomo pump that will go 25k+ this time..... ddx could be getting easy automatic gains with Zero investment or support right now... like all other coins are....
You've missed some MASSIVE GAINS DDX annnd will continue to by the day... or months... or "next week"

Totally agree but can you say it's impossible for that to still happen? Just like everyone wants to believe Bitcoin will hit over 20,000 again I'm pretty sure they are bummed that It didn't happen that way because they don't want to rush their baby. But at the end of the day the possibility of them getting a pair with Bitcoin is still possible.
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

The only proof of anything thus far. Is the impatience of the crypto community. If people don't get rich instantly now because they missed out on the big boom last yr early this yr, they call it a scam.
Not one person has any proof that ddx is a scam. Other than saying Escobar is a drug dealer( which every person on the planet knows the family past) all you're doing is beating a dead horse. All the lame attempts at trolling and hating mean nothing to people that are real investors. It's always a waiting game with all ico token sales. Really all I've seen is some deep seeded hatred to the Escobar name. It wouldn't matter what they were selling y'all haters would be in its forum bashing it.
I'm gonna continue to pursue this coin till the end.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

is this a real project?or another scam project. why the price in the website is change again. and the ico is still not done yet
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2018, 12:07:49 AM by TakeItEasy

They did this:
1. No mining you said scam open mining still scam cause u can’t adford it lol
2. Explorer went down you said scam... explorer back up still scam
3. No contact from team.. few people told u we speak to them. U think still scam we bots lol
Could go on but ur not worth my time
You called it work ?! OMG. You are very incompetent person.
1. Private mining for 250$ without nothing (wallets, etc) is a scam. "Private" by itself is a scam. No one of existing coins never sold private mining. There were sales of private software for mining, but never private mining. Mining was always available to all.
2. Enable explorer and disable explorer is not a work.
3. I never talked about contacting them because they always said the same: soon, very soon, very very soon, closed, pushing, etc. They didn't do anything, only empty words.
clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
listing on Coinmarketcap ?
listing on exchanges ?
web wallet ?
failed PRE-ICO Round 2 ?

Better take the example from your buddies scammers and get out of here.
It is pointless to even come on here anymore honestly.
This is my last post on here regardless of what happens I'm not wasting time with the likes of those who lack patience
Anyway im out of this thread
I will not let you deceive people and I will post the truth as many times as necessary.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TakeItEasy

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Savage95, you are so pathetic. You can not keep your own word. However, like the whole scamdietbitconteam.

This is my last post on here regardless of what happens I'm not wasting time with the likes of those who lack patience

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

Savage95, you are so pathetic. You can not keep your own word. However, like the whole scamdietbitconteam.

You love seeing your own post don't you. Also how much is wownero worth now? Pretty sure it's less than DietBitcoin right now also Mariia take you time and read through the thread as well as do your research then make a decision if you think it's a scam or not don't let this woman influence you.
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

Clearly the only reason you actually have senior member status is because you copy and paste on pretty much anything you don't believe in and you bring that title a bad name. Your opinion lacks any type of intelligence but yet you are a senior member someonewho gives off the imagine as though you actually know something about cryptocurriency. TakeItEasy you are a joke, a little girl who taken advantage of by a false coin and can't stand to see a coin with the Escobar name take off. Even though I know you own a decent amount of DietBitcoin you still are just a piece of shit. So continue to buy DietBitcoin because we all know you know this is going to be big and it's just going to take time so Take It Easy And enjoy the ride wownero. And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
TakeItEasy

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:33 PM

Clearly the only reason you actually have senior member status is because you copy and paste on pretty much anything you don't believe in and you bring that title a bad name. Your opinion lacks any type of intelligence but yet you are a senior member someonewho gives off the imagine as though you actually know something about cryptocurriency. TakeItEasy you are a joke, a little girl who taken advantage of by a false coin and can't stand to see a coin with the Escobar name take off. Even though I know you own a decent amount of DietBitcoin you still are just a piece of shit. So continue to buy DietBitcoin because we all know you know this is going to be big and it's just going to take time so Take It Easy And enjoy the ride wownero. And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
Another lie from one of the scamteam member.
My profile is public, all can see my posts.
An when I copy paste my posts in this scam topic, I delete the same old previous post.

So you are a liar and not a man of word.

And I'm back so what you gonna do about it?
Of course you back. You are paid for your posts.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Savage95

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

An when I copy paste my posts in this scam topic, I delete the same old previous post.

Unlike you I'm not about to go back and copy every single post you didn't delete that is the same which make you the liar and not a woman of your word
TakeItEasy

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:52:47 PM

Unlike you I'm not about to go back and copy every single post you didn't delete that is the same which make you the liar and not a woman of your word
No, I'm deleting my old the same posts. And I do not deceive people, unlike you, pathetic scammers with your scam coin.

And don't try to troll me or you will get report to moderator. Another one. When you accumulate enough reports you can get a ban.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Savage95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:02:11 AM

No, I'm deleting my old the same posts. And I do not deceive people, unlike you, pathetic scammers with your scam coin.

And don't try to troll me or you will get report to moderator. Another one. When you accumulate enough reports you can get a ban.
I'm definitely not trolling you we're having a conversation. And I feel as though you as deceiving people and I feel as though you are trolling this post. You have yet to prove that DietBitcoin is a scam. All you go off is the fact that they haven't hit every milestone on the roadmap when expected even though they tell us why.
Savage95

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:16:55 AM

DietBitcoin web wallet coming soon! Patiently waiting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: