Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44909 times)
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

This guy clearly doesn’t read. I clearly stated I bought enough where if it happens to turn out big I’ll be happy and if not then I lose a few hundred dollars and life goes on. Why don’t you buy more?

Me preguntas porque no compró más? Creo que es muy obvio no? Porque no soy imbécil que lo van a estafar 2 veces.... Perdió toda mi confianza DDX... Es una gran mentira que Bitso en México sea una empresa que vende DDX, de echo en ningún lado, la pregunta fue para TI. Callame el hocico y compra 241usd... Si lo haces Te juro que te ganarás mi respeto y nunca más te vuelvo a mencionar como Un BOT contratado..... La realidad es que no lo vas hacer.... Pondrás de excusa que ya invertirse lo suficiente, que grandes noticias vendrán la próxima semana, que esto es tan intenso, que estás orgulloso de haber invertido, que esto es muy emocionante.... Bah palabras vacías! Te reto a que me calles la boca.....

They never once announced or advertised anywhere (that I saw) that DDX is sold at Bitso in Mexico, or any other “specific” exchange.
Quite the opposite, they announced they are waiting for the green light from an exchange to be able to announce their approval.
You and take it easy just see and make up what you want to see and believe.

Shitty liar.
https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php

Lied 4 times on one page - "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin"
After that, a representative of one of the exchanges confirmed that this is false information.
Hello all,

I'm commenting on behalf of Bit2C.co.il - we are the sole Bitcoin exchange platform in Israel, active since 2013.

Diet-bitcoin has registered us as an exchange that enables trade with the so-called "diet-bitcoin".

We have never heard of such coin and are not supporting this trade and have no plans to do so, nor did we ever have contact with the team of the aforementioned project.

I'm sending them an email right now to remove us immediately from their list of exchanges.

I want to take the opportunity to thank an anonymous member of this forum that has sent us an incognito email informing of this problem, along with a link to this discussion. I would personally like to encourage this sort of behavior in the Bitcoin community.

Best regards,

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Partnerships and Community Manager
Bit2C.co.il
Hey,

I will gladly enlighten you.

Feel free to contact info@bit2c.co.il or message our facebook page @Bit2C or twitter account @Bit2C or LinkedIn page or Telegram community and I will gladly respond and confirm my identity.

I have joined this forum in February this year as per my employment with the company.

Anything else?

--Avinoam

Scammers and liars who spread false information to deceive people.

You dont know how to read, its that simple. So you just leave off the first part of the title for your own convenience? - "Bitcoin AND"? LOL   
Nothing says DDX is specifically listed on bit2c or Bitso.   
At least  Zeno-Dietbitcoin can try to blame language barrier, so he/she doesnt look like a malicious, impatient fool.
You obviosly know exactly what it says in the  title, A list of Bitcoin AND Dietbitcoin exchanges. And thats Exactly what it is!
It DOES NOT say every exchange listed below that heading is an exchange for Dietbitcoin.
Plus The first heading above labeled "Dietbitcoin Exchanges" clearly shows nothing listed under that solo title.
The exchange that DDX recently said we got approved for is likely on that combined list, or perhaps another exchange that has been approved DDX. 
All the other exchanges are exchanges for Bitcoin.   Which in exchange, Bitcoin can than be used to buy Dietbitcoin.  You know that too. 
FREE advertisement for those BTC exchanges! NOT false advertising.

You are VERY stupid scammer. "AND" is not equal "CAN BE"
They said: "Exchanges where you can buy Dietbitcoin". Or you forgot how to read.

FREE advertisement for those BTC exchanges! NOT false advertising.

You are really stupid scammer because you even don't know that Advertising is prohibited without the legal consent of the campaign owner.
There must be a contract.
Provide evidence that they have obtained the consent of all Exchanges indicated there for advertising.

We have never heard of such coin and are not supporting this trade and have no plans to do so, nor did we ever have contact with the team of the aforementioned project.

Avinoam M. Oltchik
Partnerships and Community Manager
Bit2C.co.il

Also, here what was said and they did for past couple weeks that you say is a lie...

1) They first said "To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see."

2) And as they previously stated the next week came and they told us the Major News about the new approval of the exchange listing (not the name yet, but the "APPROVAL") An approval is big news in my opinion. And just as they stated we still "will" see the haters turn around and invest. "Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..)."

3) They did not state when the name would be released but followed up the following week with an update explaining how they have to wait for the green light to say the  name because of strict protocols of the exchange releasing news.   "We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news."   

IMO it must be a big exchange for those strict rules... YES!  [/size] [/b]

What is this ? They didn't do anything, only empty promises. As they usually did from the very beginning - "Major news", "Next week", "Getting closed", etc.
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4893

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:53:49 PM

I use bold and increase font on all my posts.  Nothing directed specifically at your post. (check all my previous posts) 

I'm sorry I only read this far into your post.

I can understand why you would want to be seen as larger and more imposing than you actually are and therefore try to convey that through the use of bold and font increase but I find it rude so I will not be looking at any more of your posts.

Maybe you should use all Caps as well?

If you change your posting style in the future feel free to pm me and I will remove you from ignore.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

In the end no matter what anyone says, this project will not be stopped. Trolling on BitcoinTalk does absolutely nothing and it’s funny how many of you think it will. Like wordz  pointed out this coin sold 600,015 coins with the last article coming out on like April 4th when round 1 ended. So all who disagrees with this project by all means continue to disagree if you buy or don’t buy that’s on you.

Lastly, that guy who’s name starts with an A are you still planning on buying all of round 3?
Savage95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:38 AM

Correction aljdrx and wordz stated fact that DDX sold out on 2 rounds with minimal advertising. It may be to late to start if you haven’t joined already.
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

DIET BITCOIN CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE WEBSITE.

SHOW SOME INITIATIVE TO THE SUPPORTERS.

UPDATE THE TIMER, TIMELINE, SOMETHING?
THX
Savage95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

I use bold and increase font on all my posts.  Nothing directed specifically at your post. (check all my previous posts) 

I'm sorry I only read this far into your post.

I can understand why you would want to be seen as larger and more imposing than you actually are and therefore try to convey that through the use of bold and font increase but I find it rude so I will not be looking at any more of your posts.

Maybe you should use all Caps as well?

If you change your posting style in the future feel free to pm me and I will remove you from ignore.

Hueristic, sorry you see it that way. It is actually because my eyes arent as good as they use to be, and the bold makes it easy on my eyes.  Especially when I hit preview to check for edits and such.  I came across this feature on here a while back and has made it easier for me to read, and thought it would likewise be easier for others as well.  No other reason. Especially having to read posts on phone.

I dont use all caps as that in known to be quite rude (unless appropriate) and I have seen others complain about that to other people.  Until now, I have not come across a font size/bold complaint though, to me or anyone else.

I can assure you if you've read my previous posts - my tone does not go along with your impression of me trying to be more imposing than I am, or imposing in general.  However, I do use different colors some time to make certain parts stand out though.  I am not a "keyboard Warrior" or trying to be someone im not.

But I did just google it and you MAY have a point.  However, I hope my explaination sheds a new light on my actual reason for doing so, as oppose to thinking I am trying to be more imposing.  I have always been respectful and considerate on here, except for 1 or 2 occasions with responses to Takeiteasy and Basssieflup - which I very soon after went back and edited to be more respectful. (although those are two people who certainly do not act accordingly)

For now, I will keep my writing style the same.  If other people find it offensive, as oppose to easier to read, I will consider trying to just use a slighly larger font size (without bold)

Any thoughts from others about the use of bold or slightly larger font size for posts on here? 

No you’re fine. He just wants something to complain about keep doing what works for you, we understand why you have your font way it is and that’s perfectly fine!
Outlawking

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:49 AM

DIET BITCOIN CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE WEBSITE.

SHOW SOME INITIATIVE TO THE SUPPORTERS.

UPDATE THE TIMER, TIMELINE, SOMETHING?
THX
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 10:38:11 PM by Anonimasu13

Grin
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:07 PM

Well we are now over 60% through these Million coins so, LESS than 40% left to sell yet, so, soon will come soon enough!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Whats happening with this project ? Where are you guys at ? How is the presale / ICO going ? I just see promises and promises , but nothing happens as usually . Kinda really bad :/
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

Whats happening with this project ? Where are you guys at ? How is the presale / ICO going ? I just see promises and promises , but nothing happens as usually . Kinda really bad :/

Waiting for exchange listing announcement and Final Round 3 ICO to start. That is where we are now.
I think its important to remember that although Roberto has some eyesight, he is legally blind and, probably doesn't know that much about the technical aspects of cryptocurrencies. That means there are only 2 guys left to handle all the technical aspects, so, I'm sure they have their hands full, as they don't have a massive team like regular bitcoin does.
'
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:45 PM

the bounty looks promising,,,,, I believe this project will work  Roll Eyes
Savage95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:03:49 AM by Savage95

If you google DietBitcoin I think you’ll come to find a pretty exciting page doesn’t seem completely finished though but definitely exciting!!!!
Savage95

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

I’ll let DietBitcoin do the honors in passing that final word when everything is ready to go!
Outlawking

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

Where do you look for current amount of Coins available?
I only use the
Www.dietbitcoinico.org
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:09:43 AM

Do not send any Bitcoin to this ICO

its 100% scam. You want to throw away your Bitcoin, send it to me, i will donate it to a actual good cause, Animal fund, You name it.

Please dont give your Bitcoin to these bunch of scammers.  Ive been in crypto many years and this, is by far, the Biggest Scam ICO.

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
Outlawking

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

This Ico is in it's final round. Millions already invested by us supporters. Why is this a scam?
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:56:54 AM

This Ico is in it's final round. Millions already invested by us supporters. Why is this a scam?
These are all haters that are promoting their worthless coins that have no support behind it.

Find another coin with someone as powerful as Roberto Escobar, truth is there is none.

If people read the book they will understand.

Please, just be patient guys. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Best,
DDX team
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
andera

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

“Keep the Ethereum, keep the TRON, keep the Ripple, keep the Bitcoin. nothing will happen ever thing going gradually same as before Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: