Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44909 times)
Savage95

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

Yeah if dogecoin can make it lol ddx can.
Hell if it goes live at Ico price I would be happy.
Same! Now we wait some more. The roadmap has been updated, the price has been updated coins are being mined, DietBitcoin is looking good. I have a feeling round 3 is going to get cut short as soon as 1,800,000 coins are mined. It seems like it would make sense due to them already having a exchange willing to list them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Outlawking

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

Yep finally some progress. I kept asking about updating site here and they listened. So I'm happy. Hopefully the wallet issue goes up soon like promised. Since we can see it online now at least we know it's in motion. All these factors show me this is legit. Just slow. They don't have a huge team working on it so it's understandable. Just all the trolls and haters gotta do thier thing. Oh well.

Us investors will be rewarded by our beliefs in Escobar and Ddx!
Savage95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

Yep finally some progress. I kept asking about updating site here and they listened. So I'm happy. Hopefully the wallet issue goes up soon like promised. Since we can see it online now at least we know it's in motion. All these factors show me this is legit. Just slow. They don't have a huge team working on it so it's understandable. Just all the trolls and haters gotta do thier thing. Oh well.

They are just impatient because everything isn’t just handed to them. But that the world we live in today, everyone wants a handout and to make millions tomorrow.
Outlawking

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

They are just impatient because everything isn’t just handed to them. But that the world we live in today, everyone wants a handout and to make millions tomorrow.

It's so true and sad lol. Our world is screwed
Savage95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

It's so true and sad lol. Our world is screwed
Also if you want a little more in-depth update just email them too. The email me back within about a day and sometimes a few hours depending on the time. I’m pretty sure the person who runs the profile is tired of having these guys jump down his throat after every small update.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:23:00 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 11:35:16 PM by TakeItEasy

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

Sunday, August 5.

The week is over.

And where is web wallet ? There is no Web wallet Cheesy

There is nothing but deception and empty promises.

Hey, shitty scammer Wink

Tuesday, August 7. Week ended three days ago.

Where is your Webwallet ? Cheesy

Where at least something from this list what you had promised from March 18, 2018 ?)
   clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
   listing on Coinmarketcap ?
   listing on exchanges ?
   web wallet ?
   mining (not your shitty private mining for 250$) ?
   open Source Development ?
   network speed enhancement ?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

Still here. Just couldn’t be bothered with the trolls. I see one of take it easy post before I logged in an she got blocked again still going on lol.

Web wallets nearly ready I see website updated things looking good noticed and extra feature in the explorer under my wallet address was a barcode there now.

Did see her moan about mining not open yet if she couldn’t afford to pay private her pathetic mining rig won’t mine her any coin when it’s open lol

How she still going on I don’t know I’ve been on holiday and back and looks like one day has not past  with out her same copy paste ... madness

Savage95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:11:02 AM

Updates happening.....still scam. Gets listed on a popular exchange.....still scam. Hits $5000 next year....still scam. These people will always find a way to call this a scam just watch.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

Yeah the trolls have defined the true meaning of "Redundant."
Outlawking

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

Dietbitcoin, what's up? What's the word?

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Also can you release that big news you promised last week?

Thank you
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Is Mr. Escobar an advisor to this project?
VintageBazaar

Activity: 623
Merit: 279

Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Anyone care to give a reasonable answer as to why the countdown timer till end of last round "ICO Round Only"

1- Says "Pre-ICO  (even though we are in "ICO round one only")

2- Keeps rising, being extended.

a few days ago it was 50 days til the end.
Then is was 51 days  (a few days later)

Now when i check website it says 73 days!    Huh

Believe in the impossible and make it Possible.
dietbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

Is Mr. Escobar an advisor to this project?
He is the founder of the coin.

Best,
DDX team
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Anyone care to give a reasonable answer as to why the countdown timer till end of last round "ICO Round Only"

1- Says "Pre-ICO  (even though we are in "ICO round one only")

2- Keeps rising, being extended.

a few days ago it was 50 days til the end.
Then is was 51 days  (a few days later)

https://i.imgur.com/QgRnzGf.jpg

Now when i check website it says 73 days!    Huh
https://i.imgur.com/3VFdsCi.jpg

Will be fixed. 74 days left of the ICO.

Best,
DDX team
dietbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Thank you
Everything is coming shortly.

Best,
DDX team
Anonimasu13

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Thank you

Best,
DDX team

Shortly?? Dont you mean to say SOON? LOOOL
70MORE DAYS??? U ALREADY EXTENDED IT 70DAYS. . SO 140DAY EXTENSION ON ICO... HAHAHAHA

Round 2 took 3months to sell at 5$ and under... how u plan to SELL round 3?? You hired a sales manager .. I hope u fired that guy cause he ain't doing his job.

Savage95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

Thank you

Best,
DDX team

Shortly?? Dont you mean to say SOON? LOOOL
70MORE DAYS??? U ALREADY EXTENDED IT 70DAYS. . SO 140DAY EXTENSION ON ICO... HAHAHAHA

Round 2 took 3months to sell at 5$ and under... how u plan to SELL round 3?? You hired a sales manager .. I hope u fired that guy cause he ain't doing his job.

Correction, the pre-ICO was extended the ICO just started. Oh yea don't forget to do good on your part too by buying all of round 3 I see you went back and deleted that part.
Dietjustice

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:15 PM

Le marché crypto semble en train de s’effondrer petit à petit. L’instinct de Pablo pour les affaires serait-il sur le point de se vérifier ?
En tous les cas, DDX repart de l’avant.
Je ne crois pas sérieusement à une escroquerie pour les raisons que j’ai indiquées précédemment et que je rappelle ici :
« Je pense que s’il s’agissait d’une escroquerie, comme quelqu’un l’a dit, tout aurait déjà disparu puisque l’argent ne rentre plus depuis des semaines.
Roberto a payé par la prison pour ses fautes passées et je ne le vois pas risquer d’y retourner pour 1 ou 2 millions de dollars.
Quant à Olof, s’il essaye de rouler Roberto, il a intérêt à courir très vite, c’est pourquoi cette option ne me parait pas réaliste non plus.
Enfin, si DDX se révèle être tout de même une escroquerie, comme l’affirme certains ici, il sera toujours temps plus tard de faire jouer les recours possibles. »
Moi aussi je sais faire du copier-coller mais je prends moins de place !!! Cheesy
Il serait facile pour Pablo ou Olof de faire racheter des pièces pour attirer des investisseurs. Ils ne le font pas (je pensais qu’ils le feraient). Il me semble que c’est aussi un gage d’honnêteté.
Ça va lentement mais surement
Cette pièce pourrait bien faire au début de l’année prochaine pas loin de 50 Euros. Ce qui serait pas mal dans le contexte actuel.
J’encourage ceux qui veulent se positionner sur cette pièce de le faire dès maintenant car à mon avis elle pourrait passer à 15 euros avant la fin de cette ico
Bien sur, tout cela n’est que supposition et je ne lis pas dans l’avenir. Cela comporte un risque qu’il faut avoir le courage d’assumer.
Bonne chance à tous
PS : Merci à Savage95 et Paulc2011 pour leur esprit positif et la politesse de langage dont ils font preuve.
Traduction:
The crypto market seems to be falling apart little by little. Is Pablo's instinct for business about to be verified?
In any case, DDX starts again.
I do not seriously believe in a scam for the reasons I mentioned earlier and that I recall here:
"I think if it was a scam, as someone said, everything would have disappeared because the money has not been coming in for weeks.
Roberto has paid in jail for his past faults and I do not see him risk going back for $ 1 million or $ 2 million.
As for Olof, if he tries to roll Roberto, he has an interest in running very fast, that's why this option does not seem realistic to me either.
Finally, if DDX is still a scam, as some say here, it will always be time later to play the possible remedies. "
Me too I know how to copy and paste but I take less space! Cheesy
It would be easy for Pablo or Olof to redeem coins to attract investors. They do not do it (I thought they would). It seems to me that it is also a guarantee of honesty.
It's going slowly but surely
This piece could do well at the beginning of next year not far from 50 Euros. Which would not be bad in the current context.
I encourage those who want to position themselves on this piece to do it now because in my opinion it could go to 15 euros before the end of this ico
Of course, this is all guesswork and I do not read in the future. This entails a risk that one must have the courage to assume.
Good luck to everyone
PS: Thanks to Savage95 and Paulc2011 for their positive spirit and the politeness of language they demonstrate.
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

Sunday, August 5.

The week is over.

And where is web wallet ? There is no Web wallet Cheesy

There is nothing but deception and empty promises.

Hey, shitty scammer Wink

Tuesday, August 7. Week ended three days ago.

Where is your Webwallet ? Cheesy

Where at least something from this list what you had promised from March 18, 2018 ?)
   clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
   listing on Coinmarketcap ?
   listing on exchanges ?
   web wallet ?
   mining (not your shitty private mining for 250$) ?
   open Source Development ?
   network speed enhancement ?

August 9 Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Savage95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Le marché crypto semble en train de s’effondrer petit à petit. L’instinct de Pablo pour les affaires serait-il sur le point de se vérifier ?
En tous les cas, DDX repart de l’avant.
Je ne crois pas sérieusement à une escroquerie pour les raisons que j’ai indiquées précédemment et que je rappelle ici :
« Je pense que s’il s’agissait d’une escroquerie, comme quelqu’un l’a dit, tout aurait déjà disparu puisque l’argent ne rentre plus depuis des semaines.
Roberto a payé par la prison pour ses fautes passées et je ne le vois pas risquer d’y retourner pour 1 ou 2 millions de dollars.
Quant à Olof, s’il essaye de rouler Roberto, il a intérêt à courir très vite, c’est pourquoi cette option ne me parait pas réaliste non plus.
Enfin, si DDX se révèle être tout de même une escroquerie, comme l’affirme certains ici, il sera toujours temps plus tard de faire jouer les recours possibles. »
Moi aussi je sais faire du copier-coller mais je prends moins de place !!! Cheesy
Il serait facile pour Pablo ou Olof de faire racheter des pièces pour attirer des investisseurs. Ils ne le font pas (je pensais qu’ils le feraient). Il me semble que c’est aussi un gage d’honnêteté.
Ça va lentement mais surement
Cette pièce pourrait bien faire au début de l’année prochaine pas loin de 50 Euros. Ce qui serait pas mal dans le contexte actuel.
J’encourage ceux qui veulent se positionner sur cette pièce de le faire dès maintenant car à mon avis elle pourrait passer à 15 euros avant la fin de cette ico
Bien sur, tout cela n’est que supposition et je ne lis pas dans l’avenir. Cela comporte un risque qu’il faut avoir le courage d’assumer.
Bonne chance à tous
PS : Merci à Savage95 et Paulc2011 pour leur esprit positif et la politesse de langage dont ils font preuve.
Traduction:
The crypto market seems to be falling apart little by little. Is Pablo's instinct for business about to be verified?
In any case, DDX starts again.
I do not seriously believe in a scam for the reasons I mentioned earlier and that I recall here:
"I think if it was a scam, as someone said, everything would have disappeared because the money has not been coming in for weeks.
Roberto has paid in jail for his past faults and I do not see him risk going back for $ 1 million or $ 2 million.
As for Olof, if he tries to roll Roberto, he has an interest in running very fast, that's why this option does not seem realistic to me either.
Finally, if DDX is still a scam, as some say here, it will always be time later to play the possible remedies. "
Me too I know how to copy and paste but I take less space! Cheesy
It would be easy for Pablo or Olof to redeem coins to attract investors. They do not do it (I thought they would). It seems to me that it is also a guarantee of honesty.
It's going slowly but surely
This piece could do well at the beginning of next year not far from 50 Euros. Which would not be bad in the current context.
I encourage those who want to position themselves on this piece to do it now because in my opinion it could go to 15 euros before the end of this ico
Of course, this is all guesswork and I do not read in the future. This entails a risk that one must have the courage to assume.
Good luck to everyone
PS: Thanks to Savage95 and Paulc2011 for their positive spirit and the politeness of language they demonstrate.
You make valid points regarding why this couldn't possibly be a scam. Just to add on to your points, it seems as though a lot of money is going into this project for them to just scam people out of their money.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: