Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44909 times)
bassieflup

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

You claim you know all this stuff and you state it here in you “update” like you know exactly what’s going on yet you don’t provide or source for your information. Yet you say all I say is bull but you can’t even back up what you are saying. You think because you posted your information here that makes you more credible? You are a joke. Your lack of evidence disturbs me. Olof must of really did something bad to you in the past. I wonder how you will sleep once this hits the market. Post pics of those when it happens since you like posting pics so much.

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLA BLA FROM THIS SCAM ACCOUNT USER, HE TALKS ABOUT FACTS AND PROVE.

- LOGO'S IN E-MAILS DDX TEAM SEND BEFORE WHERE COPY PAST AND DROP IN THE SEND E-MAILS LIKE 10 TIME A DAY, AND HAD TOTALLY NO NEWS ABOUT DDX
             AND SOME BIG NEWS CHANNELS HAVE REPORT THIS TO DDX TEAM TO STOP SENDING THERE LOGO'S, WHAT RESULT THAT THIS E-MAILS WHERE STOPPED RIGHT A WAY.

HuhHuhHuh?  AM I LIE ?       AM I TALK BULSHIT  ?       NO THIS WAS HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD SAVAGE95  AND YOU DENY THIS WAS HAPPENING ??

- EXCHANGE NAMES WHERE POST ON THERE WEBSITE AND REPORT AS POSSIBLE EXCHANGES  AND DON'T BLA BLA IF IT WAS GOING ABOUT BTC AND NOT DDX

BECAUSE THE NEWS WAS SOON COMING UP EXCHANGES FOR BUYING DDX, AND WHAT THEY DID IS POSTING BLIND WITHOUT ASK THIS COMPANY'S TO POST THEM

AS POSSIBLE DDX EXCHANGES, STUPID AS THEY WHERE THEY POSTED A COMPANY OF A FRIEND OF MINE THAT TOTALLY NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE ESCOBAR.INC SCAM

AS MANY POSTED EXCHANGES HAD REPLAY ON E-MAILS NOT ONLY TO ME, BUT TO MORE PEOPLE OUT HERE THAT HAD RECEIVED A E-MAILS BACK WITH THE MESSAGE.

NOT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE ESCOBAR INC.

HuhHuh?? AM I LIE ?     AM I TALK BULSHIT ?           NO SAVAGE95  EVERY BODY CAN LOOK INTO IT AND ASK FOR A FEEDBACK

BUD THIS SAVAGE95 IS THE ONLY SCAMMER AROUND HERE STRONG DEFENCE EVERY TRUE FACTS PEOPLE POST HERE

HE BLA BLA BULSHIT AND BETTER BECOME THE RIGHT HAND FROM DONALD TRUMP ,  THE TRUE IS NOT THE TRUE THAT'S WHAT SAVAGE95 WILL SAY

FOR EVERYBODY THAT WANT TO KNOW THE TRUE , THE MAN BEHIND THIS SCAM IS OLOF GUSTAFSSON

HE HAD SOME MEDIA HYPE IN THE YEARS 2009 TO 2011 ABOUT 4 COMPANY'S HE HAD FOR YOU SAVAGE95 HERE DOWN THE TRUE AND FACTS

ABOUT THE BULSHIT STORY'S HE WAS MILLIONAIR, BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER AND HE WILL BE NEVER.

HE DID LIFE IN SWEDEN BEFORE WITH HIS DADDY, BUT WHEN HE GET INTO A FIGHT WITH HIS DAD HE LEFT THE COMPANY AND GO LIFE WITH HIS MAMY IN USA

AND HAVE SOME REGISTERED COMPANY'S UNDER HIS NAME, BUT ALL RELATED WITH FAKE ADDRESS AND NEVER REALLY USED   

I POST HERE THE LINKS AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT 4 COMPANY'S AND AFTER THAT A FORUM WITH THE TIME LINE TILL 2013 WHERE A FRIEND """"

POST IN THE FORUM WHAT DID HAPPENED AFTER HE LEFT THE COMPANY'S WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATION, WHAT IS NOTHING NEW HIS FRIEND SAY

LEADING A COMPANY, WAS NOT HIS STRONGEST POINT.

Olof told some intresting things in his interview when he was still young about his company's

Olof words - These are still quite small companies, but it's in the Serieplanet it's going to happen, says Olof Gustafsson.

2 years later 2 company's droped down and without a clear reasson, you can read the true facts online see links down here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Series planet. 2009 - 2011

Info how it starts and how it ends, to read out here.

https://seriewikin.serieframjandet.se/index.php/Serieplaneten

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Series Blaskan.  2009 and 2011

Info how it starts and how it ends, to read out here.

https://seriewikin.serieframjandet.se/index.php/Serieblaskan

Series shelf.

Online shop for series.

SAME REASSON

Site Solutions.

Web development for small and medium-sized businesses.

Some info about what went on and people that worked with him to read on forum link down under here.

http://serieforum.se/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5864&hilit=gustafsson&start=60

SAVAGE95 = DDX TEAM SCAMMER IT SELF AND ONLY BLA BLA ON EVERY NEGATIVE TRUE FACTS

THIS TOTALLY SCAM HAS FAILED THAT'S WHY ONLY SAVAGE95 AND THE DDX DEVELOPER ACCOUNT BLA BLA HERE THE INVESTED BTC IN FROZE

AND THEY WILL NOT BE RELEASED BECAUSE THE EXCHANGE KNOW BECAUSE OF MY REPORT WHERE THE BTC CAME FROM FROM ESCOBAR.INC

AND WHEN THE ACCOUNT NAME IS NOT CONNECT AND BE APPROVED TO BE LEGAL THEN THE EXCHANGE WILL FROZE THE ACCOUNT AND ON THE

END DELETE THE ACCOUNT. WHAT WILL SAY YOUR INVESTED BTC ARE FFFFFFFF IN SMOKE.

I CONTACTED ROBBERT ESCOBAR TO REPLAY ON MY POINT, IF HE IS MISLEAD BY OLOF AND FIRST SOME OF HIS CONNECTION HAD TOLD ME HE

WILL REPLAY ON THAT, BUT THEY NOT REPLAY MY ON MY WHATSAPP ANYMORE "I GET IGNORED"

OLOF IS NOWHERE TO FIND, AND LIVING SOMEWHERE WITH HIS MAMMY IN USA.

SOME PERSON IS STILL TRY TO MAKE THE PROJECT STILL ALIVE BY ASK FOR MINING, BUT THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE MISLEAD AND HOPE THE MAX

BTC ARE PAID BY PEOPLE THAT ARE SO STUPID TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM AND MR SAVAGE95

AND BECAUSE THIS SCAM NEED TO BE STOPPED, WE AND YES WE SOME OTHER PEOPLE WILL SEND SOME MEDIA INTO THE AIR AND THEY ARE

REALLY INTERESTING  ABOUT A SWEDISH GUY THAT BE IN CONNECT WITH ESCOBAR IS SCAMMING PEOPLE AND STAY IN USA GROUND.

AND I BE FOR 100% SURE THAT ROBBERT NOT WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN, AND ITS UP TO HIM TO TURN AROUND THIS RIGHT NOW.

BECAUSE BE HONEST SO GREAT STORY FROM ROBBERT PUT IN A CHEAP BOOK LIKE THAT IS TOTALLY BULSHIT .

PUT THAT STORY IN A STRONG COVER WITH NICE PICTURE'S AND NICE PAPER WILL MAKES A FORTUNE.

AND I NOT A ESCOBAR SUPORTER BUT TO READ THAT STORY'S WAS PUT ME INTO THE BOOK, SO ROBBERT DO IT ALL OVER WITHOUT THAT SCAMMER OLOF

BECAUSE FOR EVERYBODY HERE, THE FAM ESCOBAR IS NOT TO BLAME HERE, ITS THE SCAMMER OLOF GUSTAFSSON THAT IS 100% RESPONSIBLE

AND HE WILL BE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR IT, BECAUSE HE OVERLOOKED THIS FRAUDE AND HE KNOWS THIS THATS WHY HE IS HIDING

SO SAVAGE95 START TALK BULSHIT AGAIN BECAUSE YOU NOTHING MORE THEN A SISI BOY THAT IS WHAT LEFT OVER FROM THE SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:38:06 AM

Do you know what proof actually is or do I need to post the definition here for you. How do you know any of the stuff you are saying is true because someone else told you so? You posted links to other forums with people who know just as much as you. That forums doesn't mean anything. Provide proof that the account is frozen. You claim I work for DietBitcoin I said it before I dont. Im just an investor like everyone else. Born and raised in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I call what you say fake because you have 0 proof regarding what you say. You have yet to post anything true about your claims. You are what I like to call a patient 0 an individual who goes about spreading lies you believe to be true without all the facts and try to get people to believe you. I haven't posted any facts about DietBitcoin except for the things you can already find online. You claim they never been posted on big websites. Listed below are 3 main websites that everyone can see.  You say they paid to be talked about if that was true and you call this a scam then you must questions everything that is reported about anything.  I asked you this before and I'll ask you again. At what point will you not consider this a scam? When it gets listed on an exchange or when it makes its first purchase? Like I said I only state public knowledge, things you can go find youself, not assumptions or only things I claim to know for example a frozen account that you are the only one who seems to know this. Post where you are getting your info from so we all can look sharing is caring.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/press-releases/pablo-escobars-brother-sells-out-ico-round-1-of-dietbitcoin-in-just-1-week-starts-ico-round-2/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/diet-bitcoin-brother-drug-kingpin-203750398.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4099438/pablo-escobar-dietbitcoin/amp/
Paulc2011

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Do you know what proof actually is or do I need to post the definition here for you. How do you know any of the stuff you are saying is true because someone else told you so? You posted links to other forums with people who know just as much as you. That forums doesn't mean anything. Provide proof that the account is frozen. You claim I work for DietBitcoin I said it before I dont. Im just an investor like everyone else. Born and raised in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I call what you say fake because you have 0 proof regarding what you say. You have yet to post anything true about your claims. You are what I like to call a patient 0 an individual who goes about spreading lies you believe to be true without all the facts and try to get people to believe you. I haven't posted any facts about DietBitcoin except for the things you can already find online. You claim they never been posted on big websites. Listed below are 3 main websites that everyone can see.  You say they paid to be talked about if that was true and you call this a scam then you must questions everything that is reported about anything.  I asked you this before and I'll ask you again. At what point will you not consider this a scam? When it gets listed on an exchange or when it makes its first purchase? Like I said I only state public knowledge, things you can go find youself, not assumptions or only things I claim to know for example a frozen account that you are the only one who seems to know this. Post where you are getting your info from so we all can look sharing is caring.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cointelegraph.com/press-releases/pablo-escobars-brother-sells-out-ico-round-1-of-dietbitcoin-in-just-1-week-starts-ico-round-2/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/diet-bitcoin-brother-drug-kingpin-203750398.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4099438/pablo-escobar-dietbitcoin/amp/

Bassflup and takeiteasy are the same person maybe even bots same old repeated no proof rubbish
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

As everyone can see we are not fake and not making fake promises, like all other ICO's. We are the only ones publishing real trades, real sales #s. And user's here can confirm that all our numbers are real - real time updated (even though slow at this moment) of our actual sales of the coin.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
All what you do in this topic is FAKE.
Empty promises and lie.
Get out of here, shitty scammer.

Your last promise was about "web wallet next week".
Where is it ?

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team

July 25, Wednesday.

Next week is July 29 - August 4.

Today is August 3.

Where is Web wallet, shitty scammer ? Cheesy

One more lie from scamdietbitcoin team.

Sunday, August 5.

The week is over.

And where is web wallet ? There is no Web wallet Cheesy

There is nothing but deception and empty promises.

Hey, shitty scammer Wink

Tuesday, August 7. Week ended three days ago.

Where is your Webwallet ? Cheesy

Today is August 14.

Where at least something from this list what you had promised from March 18, 2018 ?)
   clients for windows/linux/OSX ?
   listing on Coinmarketcap ?
   listing on exchanges ?
   web wallet ?
   mining (not your shitty private mining for 250$) ?
   open Source Development ?
   network speed enhancement ?

Hey, piece of shit, August 22 !
Where is your promised web wallet or something ? Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lordbtc85

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Web wallet......

www.dietbitcoincore.org

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

Web wallet......

www.dietbitcoincore.org

What is this ? Smiley
Not working crap, drawn in paint.
Where is launched web wallet ?
Nowhere. Fake page.
A similar situation has already been https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
Where do scammers mislead people by deceiving them about Exchanges.
Of course this shitcoin is not represented on any of those Exchanges from the list.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Dietbitcoin scam

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 02:00:57 PM by Dietbitcoin scam

big scam
olof and daniel and houman koroshy Fraudsters are dirty

Just wasting time
Should complain to them all
Hooman Koroshi is in Dubai
im email send to western union ..because im 3000 dollar money send to houman kouroshy by western union
We ask Sheikh Mohammed dubai
He arrested him in Dubai

It must be clear how much money people have taken
please tell me how much your money has been stolen

contact me   telegram
Dietbitcoin scam

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 02:20:27 PM by Dietbitcoin scam

big scam

Just wasting time
im email send to western union ..because im 3000 dollar money send to houman kouroshy by western union
He arrested him in Dubai

contact me @dietbitcoinscam telegram

20 milion dollar money people in ddx

We complain .. The new organization formed by Trump ..To deal with digital currency scams and ico

We complain {western unoin for Which identifies the profile and location of Houman Korushi}
and
We complain.........
Savage95

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

big scam

Just wasting time
He arrested him in Dubai

We complain .. The new organization formed by Trump ..To deal with digital currency scams and ico

We complain {western unoin for Which identifies the profile and location of Houman Korushi}
and
We complain.........
Source?
Paulc2011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

big scam

Just wasting time
He arrested him in Dubai

and
We complain.........

you make about as much sense as a flying pig. 20million in ddx o really even if they had sold all there 1mliin coins now it would be standing in the 3 million mark max lol.

And no we’re does it say ddx accepts western union.. why would you even western union when you could just send crypto lol you whole last post is just plain stupid sounding ..... every single paragraph

Last but not least who the hell
Is houman koroshy

Take it you another one of take it easy or bassflups spam accounts
Dietjustice

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

if they rigged the counter, it's quite possible that they picked up $ 20 million
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:08 PM

Hey. I saw some similar sites on yours. What can you distinguish in yourself that which others do not have?
Paulc2011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:37:51 PM

if they rigged the counter, it's quite possible that they picked up $ 20 million

lol

its also quite possible we have alien bases on the moon

its getting silly here know everyone jumping on any kind of mis information they can.. people throwing out random accuasations with no proof, multiple fake spam accounts and just general stupidness im out going to let you all play your silly games in between your selfs mayabe even argue with your own spam accounts lol.

ill sit and wait like a normal person... enjoy
Paulc2011

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

lol

its also quite possible we have alien bases on the moon

its getting silly here know everyone jumping on any kind of mis information they can.. people throwing out random accuasations with no proof, multiple fake spam accounts and just general stupidness im out going to let you all play your silly games in between your selfs mayabe even argue with your own spam accounts lol.

ill sit and wait like a normal person... enjoy
Dietbitcoin scam

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

As a businessman, Donald  Trump has been curiously mum on the topic of cryptocurrencies — until now. The U.S. president has signed an executive order to activate a task force whose mission is protecting consumers against fraud in the cryptocurrency space, according to Bloomberg. It’s a sign that the U.S. government is throwing more resources at this nascent market even as any formal regulatory policy remains elusive.

Regulation is expected to be among the catalysts for a turnaround in the bitcoin price, but so far all U.S. agencies have been able to do is create peripheral groups to target scams.

At the helm of the new security unit, which was unveiled on Wednesday, is the U.S. Department of Justice. In addition, the task force is comprised of regulators from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which has its own digital currency task force, as well as officials from the Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Dietbitcoin scam

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:36 PM

Specifically a written complaint to the Trump Executive Office president usa

For those who are digital currency fraudsters

Those who used to work on drugs

And before that they were in jail

Very easy

We collected the documents

And soon by the Digital Currency Exchanges Team United States of America

You team ddx and scobar are being prosecuted
EggieR

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:05:55 PM

Hey. Please tell us a little about this project. I can not find good reviews on the forum. Why?
Savage95

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

Specifically a written complaint to the Trump Executive Office president usa

For those who are digital currency fraudsters

Those who used to work on drugs

And before that they were in jail

Very easy

We collected the documents

And soon by the Digital Currency Exchanges Team United States of America

You team ddx and scobar are being prosecuted
Well if what you say is true then it must be the end of crytocurriency in America all together. No ICO will survive unless it can be regulated like Fiat currency which defeats the whole purpose of crytocurriency all together so I call bullshit on what you are saying due to the fact that nothing has happened with this coin yet that points it to being a scam unlike many other ICOs as well as coins that were listed on exchanges. Is there a team out there cracking down on scams Yes there are but to even try to say this is being attacked because of a guy who was a former drug trafficker who did his time can't get into this market and make a real product is absurd. Provide proof of your claims or we can wait for a mass news post to come out regarding ICOs that were stopped by the feds. Right now all you are doing is just putting out half true half bullshit statements that hold no weight. Stop being a patient zero since you seem to be the only one who knows what you claim.
Savage95

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:16:35 PM

Hey. Please tell us a little about this project. I can not find good reviews on the forum. Why?
DietBitcoin coin started it's ICO in March of this year and is currently on its final round of the ICO. This project claims to take the spot of bitcoin. The entire project is summed up in the white paper as well as the book both are free. So I would highly recommend reading those prior to making a decision to invest or not. Please don't allow this thread to sway you one way or the other since all we are doing is going back and forward.
wordz

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:16 PM

DietBitcoin coin started it's ICO in March of this year and is currently on its final round of the ICO. This project claims to take the spot of bitcoin. The entire project is summed up in the white paper as well as the book both are free. So I would highly recommend reading those prior to making a decision to invest or not. Please don't allow this thread to sway you one way or the other since all we are doing is going back and forward.

Exactly, this thread is full of Trolls, who for whatever reason, have a vendetta against DDX, and they have nothing better to do but, constantly spam this forum with FUD about this coin. I'm guessing they are all bitter crack babies. LoL. The Fact remains that over 62% of the million coins on sale have been sold so far, thus, there ARE believers, but, they have better things to do with their time than engage in pointless arguments with trolls that will never modify their belief as they are professional haters, and are probably enlisted to troll by parties adversely affected by Pablo's Reign 25+ years ago.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: