Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PABLO ESCOBAR'S DIETBITCOIN DDX CRYPTOCURRENCY COIN - ROBERTO ESCOBAR (OFFICIAL)  (Read 44912 times)
MOONRIVER1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
bassieflup

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

To bad your status can't be taken away because you promoted a shitcoin hahahahaha how much did you spend on it? Sr. Member means absolute BS they give it to anybody which is suppose to mean these people actually have some type of knowledge. I'm pretty sure all your marit came from you making multiple accounts and sending it to yourself hahahahaha I wonder how you feel about seeing that nothing you lanes are saying is stopping DietBitcoin. You might want to go post over there and let people know not to invest in that and probably report their website too as a scam. They took all your money and now you wanna take it out over here.

hehe really do you ever read your own post savage95?

when i read this, i get flashbacks from my ex wife also a drama queen and totally talk bulshit.

when you write a post on this blog with real facts and new message about the coin you and 2 other promote still every day.

but yea when you look back your message, its only about jekking back to people who post facts that's the only thing what you do.

If you really want everybody get positive out here, then why not contact your ddx friends, and share us news but no you bla bla about other coins and think you piss off this guy.

really i hope you be also that tough and macho to post a message here when you finally as last person on the world find out that you bin scammed.

and because i am a guy that post only facts, i almost have some new topics with real facts and facts about what is going on out there behind the doors of ddx.

I am in speaking turns with some interesting people,  that know more about ddx because the true will get out sooner or later.

so stay focus because documents and a close by person to ddx will speak out, it was only a question of time that a person will speak out because ddx not keep there promises.

TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:20:33 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:43:31 PM by TakeItEasy

bassieflup, did you notice that the aljdrx, main scambot, who always urged to buy this shit and spoke about not to be late in the DDX train, deleted absolutely all his posts on this forum (not only in this topic) and disappeared ? Cheesy

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bassieflup

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

When DDX GOES LIVE WE ALL GONNA BE RICH!!

lol. Everyone just repeats themselves over and over. No one cares what the next guy says. This thread is why people stopped buying. Myself, I've asked countless valid questions and never once answered because everyone only cares about bad things said.
Obviously everyone here invested and is impatient. Yes we get it. But till Dietbitcoin stops responding or doing anything period. It still means it's active. If it was a scam it would be over. No ones buying. Get that thru your heads. They are working.  Most icos get the money then work on project. These guys are working on it while it's still open. This is normal. Instead of rushing they are making better deals. Not just jumping on first shitty exchange. Going live without real tech or wallet working. Seriously wtf people. If they vanish I'll be on the hate train too. Till then I look forward to being rewarded for investing.

come on man, this guys are working Huh?

witch guys ?  and working on what ?   they are fall of the planet nowhere to be find what a bulshit to make from a banana a appel

and do some good investigation and go to the exploir from ddx go look into the mining coins and the sold coins. and then go spend some more time and find out the few big ddx adres that have ddx coins.

then this sold coins what they make you belief are not match with the amount some ddx adres have.

but i understand that you go blind and belief all this shit,  the sold coins on the website what is it saying totally nothing i can change this amounts also every day bud do it say there are really coins sold. no

so bla bla around but olaf and that other guy already long ago leaf and never ever comes back,  ad least not as in there own name maybe as Savage95 hehehe wake up man

IF YOU WHERE ROBBERT AND YOU HAD A NICE STORY LIKE HE HAVE BIN TOLD ABOUT HIS LIFE,  THEN WHY MAKE A CHEAP UGLY BOOK LIKE THAT WITH

SECOND A BULSHIT STORY ABOUT BTC SCAM.  AND THEN COPY PAST THIS COIN TO TELL THE WORLD YOU WILL BE HONEST.  OLOF USED ROBBERT AS COMMERCIAL STAR

AND IN REPLAY HE MADE SOME CHEAP UGLY BOOK.

I NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYBODY OUT HERE, THAT WHEN YOU PUT THAT STORY ABOUT ROBBERT AND PABLO THERE LIFE IN A NICE BOOK WITH PRO COVER AND NICE PAPER

WITH NICE PICTURE'S IT HAD BECOME A MILLION SELLER ALL OVER THE WORLD.  BUT THIS IS LIKE SOME HOLLIDAY FOLDER .

THIS COIN IS CREATE FOR ONLY ONE THING MISLEADING PEOPLE, AND STEAL MONEY.          

AND I CAN TELL YOU AND EVERYBODY THAT READ THIS MESSAGE, JUSTIS WILL BE DUNN BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT EAT THIS SCAMMERS ALIVE  
bassieflup

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

O yea i never do this in here but BCN interesting coin to make some interesting profit guy's.

If i am wrong you may all jekking and bla bla to me ok, but it will make more profit the next few day's then your ddx aircoins Grin
bassieflup

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

bassieflup, did you notice that the aldjrx, main scambot, who always urged to buy this shit and spoke about not to be late in the DDX train, deleted absolutely all his posts on this forum (not only in this topic) and disappeared ? Cheesy

yea you know i wanted first to warning people here for this scam, then i started to get sick of that loser with his gold around his neck, and trigger me to byte in this scam and never
  will let lose, till the police will hunting Olaf and the funny thing. i am getting support from a person that contact me and almost shocked me, that this person wanted to help me.
  i can't tell this person name, because it will blow his cover.

but i start to enjoy this more and more, i will enjoy that day that olaf is not only wear gold but also steal but then around his hands "both hands"

but you did not know takeiteasy that Savage95 is Olaf and ddx is that other ceo from escobar inc i forget his name.

Savage95

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Just made contact with the DietBitcoin guys pretty excited for the next update  Grin
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

DO NOT INVEST ! SCAM !
So it's another scam project?

Just read this thread from the beginning and you will see it by yourself.

1.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 1.
"Pre-ICO Round 1:    300,000 at $50 SOLD OUT."
All coins in pre-ico R1 were sold out at 2 $. The announcement about 2 only for a short time was lie. They just do it to pay more attention and get more and more money.

2.There were no discounts for a limited time in Round 2.
All coins in pre-ico R2 were sold out at 5$. The same lie like in R1. Only to get more money.

3.They extended pre-ico round 2 for 30 days with no reason.
For what ? What is the reason to extend pre-ico R2 if the next step is "ICO (1 Round Only): 400,000 at $1,000 ?" so they can make fake discount in ICO round.

4.Shitcoin was not sold out even in the extended 30 days. And what they did ? Scam team extend it again. Not officially. Didn't send email about second extend. Did it in silence.

5.They didn't fulfill any item of the Roadmap.
   August 19, 2018.
  -No clients for windows/linux/OSX.
  -No listing on Coinmarketcap.
  -No listing on exchanges.
  -No web wallet.
  -No mining. (but they sold the private mining, incredible scam)
  -No Open Source Development.
  -No Network speed enhancement.
Absolutely nothing.

But they added Altcoin payments. Awesome. I think you understand what for. More and more money.

So what we have ?
Lie and empty promises. Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

They are so lazy scammers that they haven't even updated the Roadmap and haven't turned off the counter showing the incorrect countdown of pre-ico r2.

Fr3ck, wordz, nicername, Viva Escobar, rajatapaus, darthnoob, Savage95,johnny8700, billalf,are pathetic bots that were created by scamdietbitcoin team specifically to post in this scam thread to deceive people.
Just enough to check their profiles - created at the same time, all posts are only in this thread.
And also aljdrx. He is a little smarter created some useless posts in other threads to divert attention.

And the main scam account always post recurring calls to buy this scamshit:

NOTE: FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY THE COINS ARE ONLY $2 EACH FOR THE FIRST ROUND, INSTEAD OF $50! THIS IS A COIN FOR THE COMMUNITY BY ROBERTO ESCOBAR, BROTHER OF PABLO ESCOBAR! HURRY AND BUY NOW!

Roberto Escobar sets the prices. Buy now before it increases.

All the people that are not buying will regret it, you will see! There is much more than the coin behind this.

Awesome cheers for letting me know
Thank you! Buy some more before sold out!

Buy before the price goes even higher. It will.

10 new servers up and running now to keep the site up with 0 downtime! Buy now before it sells out!

People that don't buy Dietbitcoin http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org  will regret it and beg me later, says Roberto Escobar, brother of Pablo Escobar and Founder of http://www.dietbitcoinICO.org

VIDEO PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOGI73kAwI
And stupid 8 second video about nothing...OMG. This is not video proof, this is video shit that proofs that it's a scam.

You already said that  April 23, 2018
Exactly, next few weeks people will regret for not buying dietbitcoin.
Oh, really ?
23+7+7= May 7, 2018
And what was happened ?) Nothing.

They always promise "BIG" or "MAJOR" news next week and it's always a lie.

Lie and empty promises.
Always "soon"..."soon"..."soon"

June 11 + 4 days left = June 15 = BIG NEWS
Hm...
Cheesy
Pushing...tune...soon...very very soon...closed...in process
The same shit 1 month ago, 3 weeks ago, 2 weeks ago, etc.

HERE COMES DDX!  Just saw this posted on TELEGRAM.  http://t.me/dietbitcoin

Here comes the Troll Destroying End Game!!! Yay!!!

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team

They deceived people with fake news about Exchanges.

Scam team just create a web page with list of Exchanges sorted by country - https://dietbitcoin.org/en/exchanges.php
So what ?
This shitdietbitcoin is not represented on any of them.

"Exchanges where you can by dietbitcoin" - web page told us 4 times Cheesy But there is no "dietbitcoin" on those Exchanges.
It's just a lie. 
Another trap from scam team to deceive people in order to sell this shit faster because Pre-ICO R2 was supposed to end 38 days ago!
But nobody buys this scam shit.
Also I want to say that this link could have existed a long time ago, but scam team just not published it.
Where the real deeds and not words ?
What progress has been made?

And you telling me you signed up for each and everyone of those exchanges to verify if it's there or not? You know what you are something else you know that. A piece of work!
Bitcoin Indonesia not have news about adding dietbitcoin
You can check all other Exchanges, it's not necessary to signup to check trade markets and News/blogs/twitters.
And you will see the same - none of them are trading "dietbitcoin".

thanks for all this information! really a good work!

You are welcome.

New ICO is very funny Smiley
No one bought this shit when it cost 5 dollars.
But someone already bought 2169 shitcoins for 10$.
https://www.dietbitcoinico.org/status/
Although not a single promise was fulfilled.
So fake.

Is there anybody who thinks otherwise? I have gained a tad bit insight into things and discovered more information on the matter which I will take with me to the grave. If u dont stop behaving like underaged show-off I will take ur eyes and left arm. Money that u noobs earned from selling ur portfolios should be carved up and sent to victims of bubonic plague.
Savage95

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Of course there are many of us who think otherwise. Reading thru that long post of how she just puts all the negative things together in one post makes it seem like no one cares about this and it's not the first time she posted it probably like the 50th honestly.
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

How are your upcoming roadmap?

ROAD MAP

Dec 2017
Idea and Coin Development

Jan 2018
Platform Test

Feb 2018
Platform launch and Development
Block Explorer released

Mar 2018.
Start ICO Crowdsale
Exchange platform opened
Android Wallet Released
iOS Wallet Released

May 2018.
ICO Crowdsale is completed
Core client for windows/linux/OSX is released
Listing on Coinmarketcap
Listing on exchanges
Mining is launched
Web wallet is launched

June 2018 and Beyond
Open Source Development
Network speed enhancement

Aug 2018
Network Protocol announcements
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

Major news coming soon. Stay tuned!
Darioush 1985

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Hi everyone Please listen to me

My names darioush from iran
Im and friend 5000 dollar money for ddx

Ddx just scam _ ddx team just wait time for They buy the time -This is a gradual death

Im today send massage for daniel ritrberg watsapp and houman kouroshy instagram

Im speak we ddx team just back 50% my money
But they told me 6 month wait
I am forming A group to determine how much money in ddx

Let's unite to my new group ad me twetter darioushmasnou1  _
Im know adress home houman koroshy

Just me 5000 dollar money in ddx
Screen shot Image of conversations exists

Wait for me please add to my group for To figure out how much money has gone

It's a shame They are easily lying and robbed of money

The Ddx team has been hijacked over $ 20 million

1 darioush mansouri 1708 ddx
2 amin dehbid 130 ddx
3 mohsen khodayari 115 ddx
4 Bahram mansor 100 ddx
5 m.rouzgar 58 ddx
6 m.mirzae 70 ddx
7 setaresokhte 110 ddx
8 faucondor 1270 ddx
9 investor 10000 ddx
10 whaa 600 dollar
11 monriver 600 dollar
12goldenboy9365 305 dollar
13gerard berin 700 dollar
14 outlawking 2576 ddx

Please join to my group 

To see how much money has been stolen

Tell me how much money lose to ddx

اگر از ایران کسی این پیام رو میخونه و در این کلاهبرداری پول گذاشته همینجا به من پیام بده

You will be arrested soon

أهل دبي والامارات المتحده العربي
أن أموالك سرقت فريق DDX
اطلب حاكم الشيخ محمد من دبي
هومن کوروشی الایران الاصل
الممنوع الخروج فی دبی
فريق الكمبيوتر الرئيسي في دبي
هومان يسافر إلى دبي
قل لي كم من المال سرقت

تویتر darioushmansou1 twetter
#dietbitcoinscam# twetter
Josefonaut

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:47:47 AM

Just made contact with the DietBitcoin guys pretty excited for the next update  Grin
You said the same months ago and what news is there zero. Tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.
Savage95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

Just made contact with the DietBitcoin guys pretty excited for the next update  Grin
You said the same months ago and what news is there zero. Tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth.
And after I said that early mining was offered after they told me about it. so what lie did I tell myself? News is being released just not the news you want to hear correct?
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

To everyone just hang tight big MAJOR news coming next week about exchange listing and then every hater will turn around and invest in DDX!! You will see.

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Just keep waiting our true supporters! We are pushing for the approval to cable out the news of our new approval for exchange listing!! (This exchange is being very particular about news etc..).

Best,
Dietbitcoin Team
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

Everybody just be patient and wait. We are launching the web wallet next week and also waiting for the exchange which has approved our listing (major news) to give us the greenlight to cable out this news.

Best,
Dietbitcoin team
MOONRIVER1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Dietbitcoin, what's up? What's the word?

Does the site update mean the wallet you kept mentioning soon is now coming October?

Or is the wallet site we can all see when you Google dietbitcoin, coming any day now?

Also can you release that big news you promised last week?

Thank you
Everything is coming shortly.

Best,
DDX team
TakeItEasy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

Just a reminder on the vision and what these guys are trying to achieve. Patience will pay off
http://cryptocurrencyspeculation.com/exclusive-interview-escobar-inc-ceo-on-dietbitcoin/

Paid article on a shitty media source, which does not even have HTTPS and zero forum members. And the last article was released as early as May 25, three months ago. A very respected source Smiley
It's all a lie.

This old asshole and his gang said that ddx "seen on" these resources:

May be some links on Wall Street Journal article ? Or Financial Times ? Bloomberg ? BBC ? FOX ? Daily Mail ?

None of these media giants do not know anything about shitcoin ddx.

Another lie from scam team to deceive people.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
TakeItEasy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:55:21 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:57:45 PM by TakeItEasy

You can't buy anything for this scamdietbitcoin because it has no price.
The price will be only when there is a an Exchanges, wallets and people can exchange it, sell for dollars and so on.
And now the price for this shitcoin is set only on paper drawn in paint.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: