Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
Baoo (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
Merited by V1saya (2), Saidmod (2), cheezcarls (1), MinerHQ (1), Getmon (1), jamids (1)

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maliken01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 

it depends, if you are using a leveraged account and you are trying to create a sell leveraged order on an exchange, it is obvious that you will lose a lot of money if something bad happens.

I prefer to stuck to low orders, like 0.01 BTC, or 0.10 BTC if you have a balance of over 10 BTC.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:46:57 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

big risk in here means invest a big amount of your money to the unpredictable price of the market.
but to make that decision, it was need to be patient because the market is very vulnerable, even right now.

its better if divide the investment to some coins than just only focus to one coin

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

Risk is always associated on investments, so the higher the risk the higher the possible income will be. So what they guy said is true, if you have a financial analysis background you'll easily understand that although not all good investment carries a great risk.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 12:44:14 AM by ThunderCatSteve

No risk = no big money
Yes, This is one of the major reasons why people like bitcoin. Bitcoin is indeed quite easy to understand and it is even understandable for those who don’t hold any good degree or just high school graduates.

There are various methods available of earning bitcoin such as via signature campaigns, mining, trading, gambling etc. and it is really easy to make large profits with it as well. Just by holding bitcoin for good time can make you rich.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Not at all times, there are times that we must play smart when we are investing in cryptocurrency. Taking risk is good. It helps us to become endure whenever there is a problem we will face off. But I don't believe that having a bigger risk will lead you to a big profit. Sometimes, we need to think wisely when it comes in investment. If we are wise, we know how we will put ourselves in a certain investment. Risk taker sometimes failed but wise people always succeed!
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:41:42 AM

I agree that puting your money in the bank is safe when it come to money, but the bad thing in the bank, your money will decrease becuase of flactuation every year the product price will change, so much better to take a rick, i mean do some investion to grow your money even you didn't money will work for you. And i agree that it's depend on your situation.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Taking a risk is like an obstacle that you need to overcome before you will succeed. It is part of our life and you can't prevent this to happen. As he said! Go for it conquer your fear and be a great people.

Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Yes I agree when we say take a risk its means is a big opportunity to grab the good profit to earn good gains. It should be noted that the increase in prices has been growing alongside a relatively stable BTC price, which means that all the generated profits were nominated not only in US dollars but also in BTC.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:26 AM

it is obvious that as the risk increases the profit opportunity increases, but what we have to know is how much we are capable to risk and when some investors risk more than they afford than the lose consequences may be tremendously painful.

Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:00:33 AM

IMO it is not necessary because there are some method of earning that you will not take risk to gain good amount of profit but if you are wanting to invest yes the risk is always included in for that and it will return huge amount of profit and make sure the amount you invest is the amount that you can afford to loose

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

taking risk and being stupid are to entirely different things that people sometimes confuse. if you put a lot of money in a shit ICO it is risky but it also very stupid , but a lot of people do it. but people who never take a risk with their money and always keep it with a bank won't make much either. the answer is in between i guess , take risk but be responsible.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

If you are afraid  risk, you will lose the profit you invest, and if you can control your risk, it will be easier to earn big profits every day , because the daily bitcoin price is higher than the current price.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

Risk is part of every investment and if you are aiming to gain bigger then you have to face it and have guts.

However dont just enter in any investment if you have no idea of the consequences that might happen. Its always better to have your own understanding and knowledge and not just going with the flow like what others are doing then complaining if something bad happen.

Spazzer

Activity: 1079
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

I disagree with a few people here. I don't think risking it is the only way to make big profit. I agree though there is a HUGE different between calculated risk and reckless risk. On paper I take calculated risk all the time, but I look at it as research and following the process. Never make reckless risks or panic decisions.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

Everything has its own level of risk. But as always, the higher the risk, the higher the return. But this should be analyzed well too and investing all your money including those that are intended for important use is not applicable.  
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:12 AM

I agree according to my logic that behind the risks there is a tremendous treasure, if you try to fight or get through it, but my crypto friend says why are you taking a risk if you can avoid it and get enough profit? even more so for those who can not get past the risk will end may be depressed.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

-Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
strongly agree and believe in it.
I think those who are still afraid, have not fully believed in the world of digital currency so they still doubt the greatness of this digital currency.
"The best Man is he who has experience"

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:05:16 AM

What do you think guys?

You should remember one thing that, you never ever should invest with a borrowed money in any investments.

I do agree that we need to take some risk to make money but don't borrow money to invest because it is not a risk but a foolishness.

If you some extra money then instead of keeping it in safe investments, you can take a risk to invest some portion of it in some of the high-risk investments like cryptos make a good profit in the long run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: