Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

You got it right and I want to say about I small thing with same as your definition and as for my fellow traders I would like to say in small phrase " learn from your make takez" in real life and in the trading industry in cryptocurrencies or in the outer world of electronics. Trading is a risk but if got some mistakes with you go with trading, there is learning ahead of you to be a successful traders or a businessman.

I also agree big time in your topic or maybe in the situation  you handle losing is part of life so, don't get yourself down walk up make your mistake a book. In which you and other can learn from mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

I think this is a no-brainer! Of course, the greater you expect, the bigger your risk! You cannot just expect big returns when you have invested only a little save for extremely skyrocketing price. But you know, 'big profit' is highly subjective. What may be big to you may not necessarily be big to me. There are others who prefer small wins but on a regular basis AND they consider the same big profits when taken cumulatively. On the other side, there are others too who prefer skyrocketing price yet it only happens maybe once or twice in a quarter AND they consider the same big as well. So really, it is up to you. Your goals depend on the nature of risks you are willing to assume.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

I do agree that the bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. But, if we look at 1000% gain or even 10000% gain, we should not forget what kind of risk we are dealing with.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Pretty much traders who are afraid of taking risks doesn't have the right to be called a Trader. BIG risks for great deals sometimes turn out to be a scam so be careful,big risks not always come in handy and adding up the odds of a one in a thousand success. Those who take risks for themselves deserves to be applauded. However if you want to take it slow but also making enough profit i think you should stick with that well only if you have a method of your own.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

That true, the biggest risk in life actually when we affraid of risk and dont want to take any risk. So if you make money in your life just take all the risk and on the way thinking how to reduce it. High profit always will follow with high risk but there any way to reduce it.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
Pretty much traders who are afraid of taking risks doesn't have the right to be called a Trader. BIG risks for great deals sometimes turn out to be a scam so be careful,big risks not always come in handy and adding up the odds of a one in a thousand success. Those who take risks for themselves deserves to be applauded. However if you want to take it slow but also making enough profit i think you should stick with that well only if you have a method of your own.
You will be able to create your own strategy after you succeed with your previous attempt, people who take the risk are mostly the gainers out from the market, you just needed to understand how well you can be when dealing with your investment, inside crypto industry, risk takers who jumped a year ago are those who became a millionaires as the market grows higher than we expected to happen.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:01:48 AM by emmybd

Small investors like me are afraid to take risk. But, big investors who have got a lot of money, they can take risk with a portion of their money, the amount they can afford to lose. If they suffer losses, it wouldn't hurt them much. As they can invest again and again, no matter what happens.

AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Yes we should. If we dont take risk we will not be able to earn profit.
We cannot achieve success if we dont take risk. But before taking risk we should analyze first the thing we gonna take risk, like checking all the important details. So that we can minimize the chance to failed.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:17 AM
Merited by Daboy_Lyle (4)

In trading there is always risk even in investing or anything you will do there is a risk. There are three types of risk:
1. low risk- the lower chance to double your profit.
2. medium risk- 50-50 chance to double your profit.
3. high rish - 20% it is very risky but it will be the big trade you could do.

If you are expert in trading could through the number three. Because the higher the risk the higher profit you could get.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Risking something is providing a new knowledge you want to learn something thats why you take the risk. Its better you take the risk with risk management involvement. Why? because taking risk may lead you to become a better trader or worst trader but mine you, experience from risky activity may lead you to be a better person in any aspect in life. Anything has a risk trading investment anything its withinin the people how he can cope with it. I agree with your quote, sometimes saying face your fear or no fear, so be strong and you can do it! good luck

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

hitrawal91

Activity: 462

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Well, trading is a game of risk and here to be successful you need to take a risk no matter whether the risk is small or big. Trading is similar to other business where risk-taking is necessary to make money and there is no business where there is no risk. The risk is present everywhere and in everyone's life. You just need to master the skills by which you can manage your trades by taking a lower risk in order to gain the maximum amount of profit. I love to take risk whether it is trading or my personal life.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

Well, trading is a game of risk and here to be successful you need to take a risk no matter whether the risk is small or big. Trading is similar to other business where risk-taking is necessary to make money and there is no business where there is no risk. The risk is present everywhere and in everyone's life. You just need to master the skills by which you can manage your trades by taking a lower risk in order to gain the maximum amount of profit. I love to take risk whether it is trading or my personal life.
Yes without taking any risk we will not succeed in any business, and also before investing in any business, we have to make a lot of homework when you will get confidence that time takes risk and invest. Trading is also same it is risky but you must know where to invest and how much you have to invest.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Calculated risk is preferred to just taking risk simply because of seen risk as a way to get rich.  Risk taking can affect your life in a very drastic,  frustrating way and you may never come of the situation that the risk may put you in. Choose your risk wisely and always have a back up!

edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:07:52 AM

This quote is  very expressing :
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

By following this order could find yourself without your money and with the heavily indebted. You have to compare risks with a possible profit from any deal.
bullet007

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

So it was always, the more the risk, the greater the reward. This is the most appealing in the trade for me.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

I believe in the saying that says "anything worth doing at all, is worth doing well". Life itself is a risk and wanting to make it in life, requires you taking risk. Now the level of risk taken determines the outcome of your reward - little risk comes with little rewards and bigger risk comes with bigger rewards.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

Sure the risk is very necessary.
I don't think I'd die wondering as I have taken the risk already after keeping and holding a token that once moon up and drop dead because of fud and come to life again. I think I'm a living proof already of having substantial amount of money from that gain and still are holding these tokens in my wallet. My friends would probably wonder how I got such amount when I have nothing, I can't even buy myself a bike but sure can afford a car now.

Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Everything we do in life is a compromise between the possibility of a gain and the risk of a loss. Everything.
And usually, when the possibility of gain is high, so is the possibility of a loss.
That's life...

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

the risk of not generating huge profits is sure to be very detrimental, because anyway now we are investing or being in the world of crypto would be full of risks so I think the risk should get big profits.

BTC-Market

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

Not always but very often only big risks can give you a big profit and nothing else.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: