Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

the risk equal to the profit and this is the moves should be choosen by traders but some of them aren't dare and always play safe but indeed in trading if we want to get huge profit then we have to pick risky moves which is the results options only have two that huge profit or losing all of our money
Its not really bad to always follow on the safeside and as a trader and investor we do always prefer on following that path but there are people who dives in when they do saw opportunity.Risking out beyond on limitations can be made which we can really expect that returns would really be the same which is more than in usual we have done.Bigger risk Bigger profits which is normal.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:02:11 PM

the risk equal to the profit and this is the moves should be choosen by traders but some of them aren't dare and always play safe but indeed in trading if we want to get huge profit then we have to pick risky moves which is the results options only have two that huge profit or losing all of our money
Its not really bad to always follow on the safeside and as a trader and investor we do always prefer on following that path but there are people who dives in when they do saw opportunity.Risking out beyond on limitations can be made which we can really expect that returns would really be the same which is more than in usual we have done.Bigger risk Bigger profits which is normal.
We cant blame for those people who are afraid to risk.We do know that each person do have different capability when it comes to financial aspect which means if people do have extra funds he would really think off on diversifying his money and this is where do risk actions do happen.Unlike on people who doesn't have extra funds will always go for the safer side because losing out money is really a serious thing.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

You have a point but try also to understand the people who prefer much safer way of earning. Not all of people thinks like you, maybe they are afraid to risk their money because that's the only thing what they've got which for you is only a small amount of money if we compared.

Each one of us has its own strategy of making money, I don't see any problem whether you are a risk taker or do the oppositeas long as you know what is right for your future.
Wabaman

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:01:30 AM

Absolutely right. I highly agree that you really need to take a risk to get a huge profit. But always remember on taking  a very risky investment, you really need to learn on where you are going to invest, study the background, the members and targets of the company that your investing. Its also very important that you understand that you could really lose a huge amount of investment upon doing so. Might as well be pessimistic about it and think that you already lost your investment. Makes you a little less concern upon losing it.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

I do agree that the bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. But, if we look at 1000% gain or even 10000% gain, we should not forget what kind of risk we are dealing with.
No disagreement with this. Absolutely right you are in this regard. Risk is an ability with which as better you deal, it will yield you that much.

In case of trading, when you know that if I get such coin and trade with it 7 days let’s say, I will be making this amazing amount but I may lose at 3rd or 4th day if I ignore this thing and blah. You will need to check out how better you can deal high risks, your results will be dependent on this.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

I do agree that the bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. But, if we look at 1000% gain or even 10000% gain, we should not forget what kind of risk we are dealing with.
No disagreement with this. Absolutely right you are in this regard. Risk is an ability with which as better you deal, it will yield you that much.

In case of trading, when you know that if I get such coin and trade with it 7 days let’s say, I will be making this amazing amount but I may lose at 3rd or 4th day if I ignore this thing and blah. You will need to check out how better you can deal high risks, your results will be dependent on this.
For me our accuracy in choosing the coin that we will trade into a necessity that must be really considered. Although there are people who say that when we take the bigger risk then we will be able to get a huge profit. I'm not sure about the statement because I think it's more of a luck. For me the stability of profit to be a very meaningful value, by choosing the right coin and have a good level of confidence then we have the opportunity to be able to benefit. Next we continue to do so on the other coin. that is what will make us earn a stable income and can raise a lot of money. Believe in self-decision, but we still have to pay attention to various aspects such as coin liquid information that we will trade.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
I so much give in to this very expression in all circumstances surrounding this question. Do you realize that Bticoin itself is faced with volatility risk? You just have to risk high to earn high with that spirit of courage and optimism that you shall also make it. I would only advise at the same time that you must trade wt caution, Don't forget not to bite more than what you can chew. Diversification hereby also plays a vital result to this regard.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:52:45 PM
Merited by MMysterious (2)

The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. If anybody is afraid of losing then put the money in a bank or in a vault no risk no gain. Take the risk if you succeed you will be happy if you lose you will become wise. it's a win win situation. But offcourse it defends on how you absorb the situation. 
Always be careful of the risk you want to take. A lot of people even on this forum have decided to try gambling out with the chance that they may end up hitting it big. It is a lot of risk too anyway, so I do not expect that one should not expect to see a great result as well.

All the above, there are some risks that are absolutely just too stupid to take, and even if you want to take a risk, you should take one that is well worth it to achieve a big result. It is sure better to try than not to try at all,  but if you are trying, also use your brain in the process.
khelan

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 02:19:47 PM

yes its really necessary because only risk can give you high profit. It not only in terms of money but it also include time, work, etc. all are measurablein risk. but remember if you want to succeed in life you have to keep faith in your action.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

Absolutely right. I highly agree that you really need to take a risk to get a huge profit. But always remember on taking  a very risky investment, you really need to learn on where you are going to invest, study the background, the members and targets of the company that your investing. Its also very important that you understand that you could really lose a huge amount of investment upon doing so. Might as well be pessimistic about it and think that you already lost your investment. Makes you a little less concern upon losing it.
In my own point of view,taking risks doesn't mean you will yield profit all the time.Sometimes you need to be cautious too on the investments you are making,either they have future potentials or they're just shitcoins.Or else you will just end up losing a big amount of your capital than believing it would somehow make a huge profit instead.It's good to take risks and set aside your fears,but be responsible too of what will be its outcome either the positive or negative one.

repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

a lot of people are successful because they fight the fear of trading, trading risk is high but if you do not want to risk then we will never succeed, but we must be careful in making decisions

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lopez cryptomania

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

The greater the risk the greater the reward. IMO everything in Crypto is Risky, so now we're speaking about things relatively within this sector as to what's riskier and less risky.

Diversify your holdings and have a balanced portfolio. Obviously, the bigger coins (Bitcoin, Eth, & Litecoin) are good options for less risky holdings but regarding altcoins for that balance bw "lower and higher" risk this is one of the upcoming ICO's I'm keeping my eyes on, they will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to usher in the masses into Crypto with their easy to use UI. Whoever brings in the masses will be one of the biggest winners in Crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

The greater the risk the greater the reward. IMO everything in Crypto is Risky, so now we're speaking about things relatively within this sector as to what's riskier and less risky.

Diversify your holdings and have a balanced portfolio. Obviously, the bigger coins (Bitcoin, Eth, & Litecoin) are good options for less risky holdings but regarding altcoins for that balance bw "lower and higher" risk this is one of the upcoming ICO's I'm keeping my eyes on, they will be the first arbitrage exchange that aims to usher in the masses into Crypto with their easy to use UI. Whoever brings in the masses will be one of the biggest winners in Crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.msg31823480#msg31823480

In every battle those people who knows how to take risk and confident with what he is doing is much more having a big profit rather than those who are just playing safe, they don't lose yes they were but they are also not earning, so better to try and try until you find your own strategy.
Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 07:34:01 PM by Victorias

It's impossible to get a big profit without a certain risk. If you want to sleep peacefully, then you put money in the bank. Investing in crypto-currencies is a business with a high level of risk. Here you need to think carefully not to lose everything.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

If you really want to earn big then be ready for its risk. As you can see, faster ways of earning crypto are very risky such as investing, trading, gambling, and mining. These ways just provides you two options: earn big and become successful or loss a lot and face bankruptcy. So if you are brave enough to face an "all or nothing" situation and want to become rich instantly then become a risk taker, but always remember that there's no reset button once you lose so be careful.
Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.
You can't blame others (including me) who prefer slower but much safer way of earning crypto because we think that's the best for each one of us. You can't push others to become a rsik taker like you because probably money means a lot for them.and can't afford losses.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

If you really want to earn big then be ready for its risk. As you can see, faster ways of earning crypto are very risky such as investing, trading, gambling, and mining. These ways just provides you two options: earn big and become successful or loss a lot and face bankruptcy. So if you are brave enough to face an "all or nothing" situation and want to become rich instantly then become a risk taker, but always remember that there's no reset button once you lose so be careful.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.
You can't blame others (including me) who prefer slower but much safer way of earning crypto because we think that's the best for each one of us. You can't push others to become a rsik taker like you because probably money means a lot for them.and can't afford losses.
I think takingvrisk is not necesary, because we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we are going to used time in a wise way. I believe that people taking risk because they want a simple and quicker way to earn a huge amount of profit and most of them really end up losing. I believe that if we are going to have patience and know more about crypto maybe we can earn or have an idea on how to earn without risking any big capital or maybe amount, we just really need patience on this feild.
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

Without risking anything & making profit out of anything will dis-balance the very basic structure of nature. if nobody looses money then how will anyone make it?? if one wanna look this way, a human being has to risk some energy to breathe in order to be profited or to live, one can look at it how they wish to look at it. risk is a fuel which propels human advancement and sets ATHs. i think risk is a very necessary filter to thin the queue.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

In trading, risks are always there. Don't expect to gain large in the market when you don't know the risks. But it doesn't mean that when you make a risks then it is an all risks. You should have your guidelines to take off these risks. But how can you accomplish reducing those risks Huh ? Make a plan. Not just one plan but at least 3 plans to backup the risks you're taking at.
Predicting previous risks is still important for investors, if not risky means that the market has a low profitability. We have to accept the risk of entering the market, the high risk markets will be less involved investors so if we are good at risk can be to take up the success. That is my personal opinion.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

Very true, if we want to earn a higher profit then we should ready to take the higher risks too but if they are afraid to absorb a great risk then better if they invest only what they can afford to lose. With this, pretty sure the risk is very low but they should not expect a huge profit in return.
PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 836

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:01:34 PM

Everything in this forum takes risk when it comes to earning money, but it takes on a different level. The lesser the risk the lesser earnings you can make, but if you want to earn a bigger amount of money, then you have to take more risk. Remember, the higher taking the risk, the higher of success you can achieve. If you really want to be a successful investor or trader or whatever you want to be here in this forum, don't be afraid of taking the risk, because it leads you to success.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: