Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3242 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

I think risk and intelligence both are necessary for making big profit. You have to have some technique for trading market which help you to give up loses. You have intelligence but if you don't take risk? how you would be a gainer !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

I think trading always have risk. But on me, how to minimize the risk with looking potential decision is one point of succes trading. Trading not just jump and hope to win. There is no only hope hopefully I win. We must playing strategy and decide with mature.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

Risk is always necessary. It can help to earn more money. This is the fact that every experienced trader will tell you. Predictions doesn’t work hear. Only instinct can help to find the correct moment for selling/buying coins.
When you don’t come out of the box then how can you get something more than what you already been achieving since long time. There is a saying goes, “if you want to get something extraordinary that you have never achieved before, you have to work extraordinary as well that you haven’t done before”. So accordingly, yes risks have more impact on big results and for earning, big risks have to be dealt.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

yub, big profit always goes with high risk, before you want to earn a huge money , you should have your risk tolerance. but be careful with your risk tolerance, dont let that kill you before you get your profit
Big things involve big risk. This is the easy of world. Nothing comes for free or with ease. However, risks fill color in the picture of life and if we talk about risk related to investing in crypto currencies, then there is none actually as far as one is going for bitcoin or the top altcoins. Like you said, if a person is patient in his decisions, he does not need to get afraid of any storm. Without risk, there is no adventure and fun in life.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward! There is no free launch anywhere. Everyone must work and pay for their success! And sometimes the work and plan may not result in outstanding success or any success at all. This must be accepted as well. Just do your part!
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
There is nothing like safe trading, it’s same thing as gambling; there are lots of risks involved, if you’re looking for something with the word SAFE written on it, then you’re wasting. The risk is always necessary, there have to be losers to be winners. That’s how most of these exchanges makes their money, from people who lose money. So they can never take away the risk.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
Merited by stepwilli (1)

All successful businessmen and entrepreneurs are all facing the high risk in order to gain high in return in which their very secret of success therefore if some of us were afraid of the risk which is normal in business particularly in trading and investments then they should not joining and should keep their money in the bank then make it sleep. For this for sure they will be at ease and worry free.
They always say the only way high successful businessmen are that successful is because they always get greedy and want to make more money. The truth is that it is normal to get greedy if you are doing so for the right reasons and you are being smart about it. There are some risk that some would take that does not make any sense and some that one would take and is going to be worth it, so at the end, it is always good to take some pretty good risks for the future.

These days, if you are not even ready to take some SMART risks, one will just remain in one position for life. Some took a smart risk back in 2010/2011 and now they have been able to do well for themselves. The thing is to get the opportunity, study well about it and see how you can be a part of it and being smart about it at the same time. Sometimes, we may lose, sometimes we may win, but when smart about it, it should still be better than not taking the risk at all.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

Welcome to the world of crypto where risk takers are gathered to win or lose in the game. Of course, in order to succeed, it takes risks. Even in a business, you take a risk by investing in it until you get your money back. The same thing goes in the world of cryptocurrency. If you do not take risks, how will you know if you fail or succeed? By doing nothing, your life would remain the same.

For your question, if I want to answer that, it is necessary to take risks to succeed in cryptocurrency. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
douglock

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Not really. Holding some specific or good coin can make you rich without taking any risk. However, if you want to x10 or even x100 your balance, you need to take a big risk by holding some unname coin. I have seen many coin have already x100 over a year. God damn. If we all know about it, we might be rich some day
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

Yes,if you want huge profit then don't be afraid to take risks there is nothing in this world is risk free so take the risk and you will get appropriate reward.But in trading you still can do safe trading as long term trading only sell when you will make profit from that trade or just hold it so still it is profitable.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

big risk in here means invest a big amount of your money to the unpredictable price of the market.
but to make that decision, it was need to be patient because the market is very vulnerable, even right now.

its better if divide the investment to some coins than just only focus to one coin
These days, I really do not even want to bother myself trading altcoins, until bitcoin gives a clear signal of consolidation or an uptrend. I know alts can give a good price, but I always prefer waiting for good signals on alts before going in and rather play btc against fiat while there is a huge correction although a whole lot of them have bottomed out, but we cannot be so clear yet.

Taking risk is good, but you have to at least have some good knowledge to enable you play your card well even in the risk you are taking.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

yub, big profit always goes with high risk, before you want to earn a huge money , you should have your risk tolerance. but be careful with your risk tolerance, dont let that kill you before you get your profit
That is amazing. Really when you are trying to get maximum amounts in output, you need to give maximum input. And with big outputs there comes big risks for your investment. There are people who talk about high risks but they even don’t take little ones. This demands a courage that can take a person to a state where he can oppose this luck and make himself ready of fight.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Taking risk is one of the most needed in every move in trading, holding ,and buying and in joining ICOs. it is nice to buy coins because the market is dropping. It only takes courage there are a lot of businessman became a billionaire. so Step up and have courage.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Taking risk is one of the most needed in every move in trading, holding ,and buying and in joining ICOs. it is nice to buy coins because the market is dropping. It only takes courage there are a lot of businessman became a billionaire. so Step up and have courage.
every investment contains risk.small or big risk its depand to us.how much risk that we could tolerate to take.buying coins/tokens that drop below ico price give us big opportunity with smal risk.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?

I totally do agree with you because you are absolutely correct.
Ask any successful businessmen how they become rich and you will realize that they took risks. They decided to trade even when it looks like nothing is going to come out of it.
I believe the same thing applies to trading in cryptocurrencies. Most people don't take risks because they fear the loss however, I'd say they don't take the risks because they are not experienced and not because they fear the loss.
We all know that in any form of business, the greater the risks, the greater the gain and this also applies to trading in cryptocurrencies.

GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

I think it is a neccessary thing even in everything we do we take risks to get that big jackpot even it's very risky because we want that and will not stop until we reach that.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

I agree with your opinion. Everyone deserves to be the winner, but the real winner is the one who is able to risk becoming a more useful science for others. The risk that must be taken when trading is the fear of losing. Be a winner when the fear is gon
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Every decisions you gonna make in trading, mining, or even investing in cryptocurrencies are will always take risks. Most people who became successful in crypto industry take risk everytime. Even a little bit steps your going to take will make a big profit if you know how to deal with your temper in your crypto holdings and if you are not afraid to take risk.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

I do agree that the bigger the risk, the bigger the gain. But, if we look at 1000% gain or even 10000% gain, we should not forget what kind of risk we are dealing with.
There is a risk involved in all the things which we do in our lives especially when it comes to that of investing of your money into any of the crypto coin or any other place. Investing of more amount of money means greater risk because in that case, there are more chances of losing your money but still there are more chances of having more earning as well while investing more money.
I think that almost jobs which help you have chance to get big benefits always brings you lots of risks. Indeed, there is no job for us to get benefits easily, if you want to do earn big, you also find the method for passing or reducing the risks as you can. Both on trading, investing and the like, you’d better prepare for facing with the challenge and solving it. However, with some people who has tried to solve  the risk ,gradually they get acquaintance with it and become more professional. In anyway, don’t be afraid of risks, if you pass through the risks,you definitely get huge profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

Every decisions you gonna make in trading, mining, or even investing in cryptocurrencies are will always take risks. Most people who became successful in crypto industry take risk everytime. Even a little bit steps your going to take will make a big profit if you know how to deal with your temper in your crypto holdings and if you are not afraid to take risk.
Investing in cryptocurrency is a risk but those who invested in cryptocurrency last year between September to December i think most of the people in the loss. last 3 months actually a good time for investors but i don't know how many are using this advantage. Now it is the best time to take a risk and invest in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: