Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3254 times)
Jack Cryptoman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Use risk management. It's help in bad days.  Wink
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

You may get big profits but you must be programatic. There are always good signals for Bitcoin, and by just trading only bitcoin you may get great profits with lesser trade numbers.
Good strategies and then best planning for them, these both are so important in trading or investing or anything that you are doing in this world for earning money.

Because situations can vary, either they go in your favor or they go against, so in both scenarios you must have a dealing power that can drive you up and lift your profits and avoid you from losses. So grab that best, golden aspects in your planning.
You can’t neglect the probability of the risk while doing anything or investing your money into any kind of the business. Risk is everywhere and that you need to have this much of the potential to deal with that risk in a better way.

You can only minimize the probability of the risk and that you can only do when you have this much of the knowledge which can help you out in making of better decision.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Risk is every essential in anything we do, Like in make profit, there is a high risk that you also loss once you are not become successful in your strategy. There is are also risk that we can't control such as price in the market, we can predit it, however there is also risk that our prediction were not correct. Therefore, risk is behind of everything.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:19 AM

Interesting article:
"Hedging Your Bets: New Diversification Models for Crypto Investors" https://cointelegraph.com/news/hedging-your-bets-new-diversification-models-for-crypto-investors
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

of course you have to fight the risks to be able to get a huge profit whereas if you do not want to fight the risk then it seems to be difficult to get a lot of profits, because I've heard the saying say the higher the risk you face the higher the profits you get.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

Without risk, you can have big profits, it is important to systematically fold your coins. So arbitrage means risk-free gain, or can be patiently earned with low risks.

risk are for everything that if you wanted to make some earning then you have to face that for cause we cant say on how we can make that for everything you need to be more patient and have the such thing that you may have to be for.
Risk is almost involved in all the things which you do in your life and that the probability of risk gets even higher when it comes to that of investing of your money into any kind of business. You need to be very much careful while investing of your money as it can help you in making of good money as well as can result in loss of your money too. You need to deal the situation very much carefully while keeping all the things in mind.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Risk is always associated on investments, so the higher the risk the higher the possible income will be. So what they guy said is true, if you have a financial analysis background you'll easily understand that although not all good investment carries a great risk.

Risk also involved the things you do in life. You need to be extra careful in investing money, you should learn to trust yourself and in your ability because making more money also means losing money you have to deal those consequences because in the end it will have a better result.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

The study of risk management have read in college and from that if you are investing all your money in one thing you have a probability like you may get profit or you may also get huge losses but if you manage the risk like some invest in one while some invest in other then you will be able to manage the risk and invest in opposite investment like one will highly risky and one will less risky then you can get good profit,

RileyRiley94

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

"The higher the risk, the higher the profit". This is true even on stock market. If you dont want to risk then you will earn a little or not earn at all. The most riskiest coins are the most profitable in time if it gains. If not, then you lost. Its better to risk something in there even a small amount to try and giving chance to yourself an opportunity to earn more.  Cheesy
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:47:07 AM

If your familiar on the high risk/ high reward system then it's very simple that it is really  necessary. If you want a safe earnings on your investments then that is called low risk/low reward.
In all the things which you do in your life, the first thing which you need to do in order to stay safe and to avoid any kind of unwanted situation is to make a list of all the possible risks and then you need to take some precautionary measures to handle those risks in a good way so that you can avoid any major loss. You need to strictly follow this habit at time when you are investing your money.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Ofcourse, to be able to make profit you must take the risk, and the bigger  the risk you take the bigger the profit you will earn,  but ofcourse you may have a big loss if you did not succeed. 
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
I believe in it in order to gain more you need to do more, work hard for it in order to earned more. That was true bro, if you really want it, go for it. Very nice quotes very encouraging word. There is no easy in this world but there is not hard to those who hard work and appreciate there works and give an effort on it.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:09:13 PM

I think, all investments always have the risks included in bitcoin, and if we want to succeed then we must dare to take risks because that is our way to get profit and be successful
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

I think, all investments always have the risks included in bitcoin, and if we want to succeed then we must dare to take risks because that is our way to get profit and be successful
suffering loss make us take a lesson from mistake that we made before.without this lesson we would not be expert or be better trader that could make gains and profit from market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

The higher risk of investment the greater the income, this is universal law regarding venture. You can’t expect greater gains with low risk there’s nothing like that. But this doesn’t give us excuse that we will just enter to any high risk investment. We still need to practice due diligence in order to minimize our regret.
Yes i agree on that if we do risking we really also do profiting or maybe gaining a huge amount of profit. I believe that if we taking risk we can also gain huge amount of profit. Risk is a part of a human life there are so many risky things around. We don't have to be afraid of anything as long as we learn.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:20:38 AM

I agree with you. As they say, you will regret more not on the things that you do but on the things that you did not do. The strongest regrets will always be coming from the missed opportunities. These are the opportunities that presented themselves and yet were taken for granted for so many reasons. One of which is the fear of the unknown or uncertain outcome, the fear of taking risks. In crypto, risks are always present. But not taking a certain amount of risk will also not bring you somewhere. You will get stuck in your comfort zone, without progress. 
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

I think yes it is necessary to gain a such a big profit because you dont even know when prices are rising up and you dont have an idea when it will fall down or dump. But to think that starting at huge price will give you a high profit

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

I think yes it is necessary to gain a such a big profit because you dont even know when prices are rising up and you dont have an idea when it will fall down or dump. But to think that starting at huge price will give you a high profit
Yes I agree on that if there is no other way to get big profit maybe it is necessary to risk, but if there are other ways why we take risk? I think I will do first the type of gaining that is not really risky and if I learn how to get profit in the risky type maybe I should also try to take risk for good.
Lynchfondu

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

I would recommend you go read You Can be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt. If you've got the stomach to be a contrarian - you're a sure millionaire.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I would recommend you go read You Can be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt. If you've got the stomach to be a contrarian - you're a sure millionaire.

I don't think anything is certain in trading.. It's all a probability game afterall.. I do agree that what matters is your risk appetite and how you deal with emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: