Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 05:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the risk necessary to make a big profit?  (Read 3310 times)
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

risk is the normal thing in investment. if you do not accept it, you cant join this game. But accepting risk is not gambling. Before buying any coins, you also research carefully. Do not trade based on trend or media, you will lose so much

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

risk is the normal thing in investment. if you do not accept it, you cant join this game. But accepting risk is not gambling. Before buying any coins, you also research carefully. Do not trade based on trend or media, you will lose so much

We knew it and it is part of investing or any matters that money is involve. We can't ignore every news or trend it is a big part on the question in this topic. A hype trend that becomes opportunity for the traders not every trend can make you loss if you are an early bird right after the media announcement its called timing. Any coin that you buy is prone to pump and dump thats true and the risk becomes bigger if youd try to catch the pumps.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Its normal in trading crypto's but if you want to earn sure income, Why dont you switch yourself to join in signature campaigns. You don't have to invest a capital but instead, give time to make substantial post and you will given good pay out per week.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

Risk taking is a part of life and without this you cannot survive in the world because here only fittest gets the most. Darwin was damn right in his concept that we all are fighting for our survival with limited resources available. In business, it is a proper study area which tells you about the importance of risk taking quality and how you can minimize the risk. Trading is not following others blindly, but creating your own techniques.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Risk taking is a part of life and without this you cannot survive in the world because here only fittest gets the most. Darwin was damn right in his concept that we all are fighting for our survival with limited resources available. In business, it is a proper study area which tells you about the importance of risk taking quality and how you can minimize the risk. Trading is not following others blindly, but creating your own techniques.
We are creating our own life and the risk is already associated no matter what the decision would be, if we are putting money here doing some trading/investing then we are taking the risk and we choose not to take risk here and just putting our money in the bank we are also taking risk.

arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

Risk is honestly everywhere. Without risks, life is average and boring. If you want to achieve big, you have to take risks. In cryptocurrency investment, market is really volatile so yeah it seems like a high risk but I think we know that somewhere in future, our investment would give multi fold returns. You just need patience.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

In every investments made, it could be a small or big profit gained, risk is always behind each others back. It is just a matter of strong determination, faith and self-confidence to succeed. And above all, we have to trust our Almighty Father because everthing comes from HIM.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:34:34 AM

i don't think it is necessary but is is helpful if you can handle it. some people just can't handle it , and for those people it is ok to take less risk. you can also make money that way. but for me personally i like to take the risk , like they say : no risk no reward.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:47 AM

Hello guys, I see that many traders are afraid of risk, and they always want a guaranteed profit, but unfortunately, this gain is always  a little in value.
And in many threads, they always ask about "how to make a safe method in trading".

For me, the risk is essential in every field ( especially in  trading) to win a lot of money. Furthermore, when you are afraid, then you will never achieve what you want.
Many businessmen/women (billionaires) and  successful traders become rich because they take risks.

Come on , overcome the fear, make a risk , we will only live once.
Now the market in crisis,  you must  take advantage of this opportunity, your life may will change for the better.

This quote is  very expressing :
"If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Don't always play it safe or you'll die wondering"
                                                                                                                            -Ms.KG

What do you think guys?
This is really a very good article, I understand everything you want to convey to people and maybe you have invested a lot of time for this.
Your point is very true, our business will often face a lot of risks and we can hardly foresee.
But the hardships and risks will be life experiences for our business later. So we do not have to be afraid, keep going and think big.
Hardworking and industrious, willing to learn and persevere will bring you great opportunities in the future.  Wink
thank you for an excellent article.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:51 AM

Well of course it's necessary,but they're not wrong about the safe method for trading,there's only one tips,use the money you can afford to lose.Risk for your portofolio and risk for your life is different,if you want to make bigger profit,risk is inevitable,so just risk your portofolio value,don't let it risk your life as well.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

There is a golden rule in economics, “the higher the risk, the greater will be the profits”. So, I guess some amount of risk has to be borne, if you want to earn profits. And here, when you have specifically mentioned “big profit”, you cannot earn them without bearing any risk. But you should invest wisely, don’t invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. And take your losses as your lessons.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

I would recommend you go read You Can be a Stock Market Genius by Joel Greenblatt. If you've got the stomach to be a contrarian - you're a sure millionaire.

I don't think anything is certain in trading.. It's all a probability game afterall.. I do agree that what matters is your risk appetite and how you deal with emotions.

I would never call trading something like a game. It is a hard job that needs intelligence and rationalism. Meanwhile, the risk is always presented there.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:41 PM

I agree with you. As they say, you will regret more not on the things that you do but on the things that you did not do. The strongest regrets will always be coming from the missed opportunities. These are the opportunities that presented themselves and yet were taken for granted for so many reasons. One of which is the fear of the unknown or uncertain outcome, the fear of taking risks. In crypto, risks are always present. But not taking a certain amount of risk will also not bring you somewhere. You will get stuck in your comfort zone, without progress.  
Well said , still you need to know and be ready about the worst scheme that could hit you anytime. Without responsibility , your action to take a high risk would only bring more problem. Just because you Didn't take an opportunity to make a big call with big risk inside , doesn't mean there's no progress , it's just the matter of life principle , specifically your own trading principle. Some people looking for small gain but steady and then compounded .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:08:00 PM

Upon investing with trading it already includes more risk. Trading is not an easy thing that we need to be more secure with our moves to gain some profit but upon doing some mistakes,  you will surely lost some of your investment.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

Risk takers are always successful men and woman for without risk one cannot be a successful in what ever things you do particularly in crypto currency trading as you rightly mentioned in your comment above. But not that the risk must calculated one and not just any how risk.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

Yes,  in trading and investment there is always a risk. We cannot do some trading and get a huge profit without any risk and that you can also get some losses for doing a big mistakes or wrong moves.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

Definitely!  The higher the risk the higher the reward  and deeper the loss if it happens.  I have taken bigger risk this year add I have been burnt badly.  You must decide what is right for you because at the end you are going to be reaping the fruit of your decision.

clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:04:16 PM

There is always risk in any investment, the risk of lossing or worst case scenario, even can not recover the principal. However, because of the risk, in return a big profilt will be earn once you become successful.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

I don't understand why there are people in this forum who are really afraid of taking risks not knowing that to take risk is the key to success.
We have to be open to the possibility of losing every time we try to be part of trading.
I should share my strategy: it is to study the factors that affects the current price of bitcoin so that we can make our own wise speculations and therefore create a tactic how to adapt on the fluctuation or increase in price at the same time still earn.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

There is always risk in any investment, the risk of lossing or worst case scenario, even can not recover the principal. However, because of the risk, in return a big profilt will be earn once you become successful.
Yes you are right,if you want to gain big profit keep moving and take all the risk to try new things.We have to find ways  and not just wait for miracle.If we will make it as a challenge we can enjoy everything we are doing and at the same time we are earning.Risk? I dont care as long as i can handle it positively and think for good outcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: